Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonaTaylor said:
VaveAma92 said:
Remember the case where the wannabe basketball player got killed and there was that sheet of paper that read something about how much one appreciates someone else? Stella read it out loud and Mac heard and he commented how much he appreciates her too. Since when does a brother now-a-days agree with everything she had read?

"In my darkest moments, when all seems lost, you are at my side."
"I appreciate you too, Stella!"

Yeah... :devil: I completely agree, one of my favorite lines (one of the fews I can remember with exact wording right away! :lol: ) and sooo not bro/sis like...

Oh and ... once more... one of the most obvious bad edited scenes EVER! Mac was about to give her this absolutely adorable flirtly-appreciative look that takes just one moment too long and ends in this somewhat embarrassing silence which will be broken then by laughter, but because of bad editing we didn't see it! *grrr* :mad: Instead we got a cut, a zoom out, and directly we come to the awkward laughter part. What's your problem, editing staff of CSI:NY? Are you are the only ones that tries to keep us down?? TPTB is with us, Gary and Melina are with us, WE are with us, why aren't you guys from the editing department with us?? :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyways... good to be back. Was travelling and now I am sick. I really can use some SMACKed cheerup. Post me some, pls! *cough cough* :) Thanks
I can't remember what episode that was from though! What was the name?!?!?!?!?!OMG! Did I just double post?! *saves her fellow SMackers the trouble and hits herself in the face*

"In my darkest moments, when all seems lost, you are at my side."
"I appreciate you too, Stella!"

That line is from "Oedipus Hex" in season 3 episode 5 :D

Hi guys :D, do you remember me? :) :lol:

VaveAma92 said:
I can't remember what episode that was from though! What was the name?!?!?!?!?!OMG!

Seriously, I was thinking hard but without rewatching I can't tell right now. Sometime in early S3, about 6-9, sth like that. Anyone here to help?

BonaTaylor said:
VaveAma92 said:
I can't remember what episode that was from though! What was the name?!?!?!?!?!OMG!

Seriously, I was thinking hard but without rewatching I can't tell right now. Sometime in early S3, about 6-9, sth like that. Anyone here to help?

If you read my previous post, you'll see I helped :lol:
The episode is "Oedipus Hex" season 3 episode 5 :D

Reine!!!!! Hi hon, of course we remember you silly goose! *Mo huggles her long lost bud and swears to never let go again! ;) * You're stuck in here now! :D

Lynny yeah we pretty much all knew what you meant by locking them in the closet :devil: but hey it's for Smacked's own good, so they can't complain! Besides it's nice and comfy in there...small and tight quarters...but let's be honest they don't need much room to...well you know :devil: :lol:

Yeah Lynny where is Mina??

Fingers crossed for some good Smacked-ness Wednesday! :D

CalleighWolfe said:
BonaTaylor said:
VaveAma92 said:

If you read my previous post, you'll see I helped :lol:
The episode is "Oedipus Hex" season 3 episode 5 :D

Yeah, totally, dear! :) I think I was starting to do this reply before you, but because of my little unsuccessful research excourse to the CSI Files CSI NY eppy guide section, it took me ages to actually post. So now I look like I am complete douche bag! :lol: Bear with me... ;)

Anyways... good you could tell from the scratch. I was so proud of myself to be able to quote a line from SMACK just like that... and then... I always get so amazed how you guys be able to memorize all of that, eppy names and numbers and stuff. :eek: What a great talent... :D Wish I would have that (and not just for SMACK)...

And since it's Christmas soon and we didn't get any obvious (I mean outside of the closet :devil:) SMACK scenes last week, I pop another question: How do you imagine Stella and Mac spending Christmas? Together (Sure! :devil:)? If so, how?

I can't focus on anything constructive to say right now because I'm so mad with... with who? I don't know...

...what about with the one who decided not to let Stella and Mac share any screentime toghether.

I think it has been the first time they don't have any scene toghether on a whole episode. Anyone can tell me if I'm wrong?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

^ I think there have been some eppies of second season it was about the same. That was the time when I thought TPTB is skipping the whole SMACK thing at all. But gladly they didn't.

To cheer up (probably not just) your mood, here is another SMACK wall from the best shipper eppy this season: Time's Up.

Maybe you like it. Let me know. :D

Wow haven't been around here for a couple of days *blushes*

^^Awww Yassy I hope you feel less mad now!

^Bona luvin the wall...and in answer to our question hmmm....Methinks Mac and Stella would spend Christmas at his place and they'd go ice skating and Stella would rock but Mac would fall over a lot :)

me neither. i cant take the fact that season four hasnt even started in the uk! WAT! why are we soo far behind- are we being punished? stupid chanel 5.

ok i seriously think we should do somat about smacked! perhaps send Gary and melina sumat like a scrapbook with all the pics the smacky looks, smacky lines - like 'i appreciate you too stella' and the avatars nd stuff. To prove how much we want them to get together.Maybe then theyll see how much they are leading us on and will talk to tptb about developin sumat.

Its a long shot but if we send one to both then they might go-

Melina : omg guess wat some crazy fans sent me (shows Gary our smacky book)

Gary: i got one of those too! They must really want our characters to get together

Melina: yes and from what theyve been sayin i can see why they would think that mac and stella were perfect for each other.

Gary: I agree Bring on the SMACKED :devil:

ok so it probably wouldnt go like that but its worth a try!

wat do people think? has it been done before? :confused:

REINE!!!! Que tal? Long time no hear. *hugs*

Hmmm... spending Christmas. Lol, of course they'll be spending it together (now that's Peyton is out of the way). Like Sid said to Mac, he's not spending the Thanksgiving (in our case, Christmas) alone.

So.... what are they going to give each other?

VaveAma92 said:
I can't remember what episode that was from though! What was the name?!?!?!?!?!OMG! Did I just double post?! *saves her fellow SMackers the trouble and hits herself in the face*

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the episode is called "Night, Mother" & it is episode 1.10, or the tenth episode of the first season :).

Also, did someone mention my name :D. I haven't watched the show in a real long time so I wonder what's going on with Stella/Mac. They *so* need to kiss or something else, and what better with the misletoe :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back