Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Are you reffering to me? I loved the ep :D David and Wendy though, NO, but it doesn't seem that they will be a couple any time soon.

Maybe, maybe not about reffering to me? :p :p

Let's hope he has something good next week...even though last week was 'You Kill Me', I'm in withdrawal allready!

Having withdrawals, LOL...so am I PABZI...so am I...I dunno what I'm gonna do once all the new episodes are aired and the reruns kick in to full effect. Probably watch "labrats" and "you kill me" over and over. This strike better be over soon, I hope!

Well, 2 fresh episodes left before all turns into reruns so I hope Wally gets his fair share of airtime in those 2. I was disappointed not seeing him in 'cockroaches" last night, but then I kinda expected it...after all, it was a warrick centered arc and after the other week, with the lab techs reuniting, and HODGES at the reins, it only made sense for the techs to be on the back burner.

For those who are a fan of the actor outside of the Hodges character, it seems that Wally's cluing up two movies, or just recently clued up...so we'll probably see these surface sometime in the early 2008 year...in case the writers strike continues and season 8 is lost, there'll be something to look forward too, from the actor.

I cant believe i havent posted here in nearly 2 years! Just want to say hello to all the Wallace/Hodges fans! :)

Hes been brilliant this season so far! x

Wait. Hodges thread? Great, I'm going to live here for the rest of my life in a happy puddle of mush! :)
I love the guy. I love him so, so much and I look forward to each and every scene of his. x3 I usually take a close look at the Special Guest stars in the beginning to see if he's in it, and if he is I squeal before I even saw the scene.
I can't wait for the next season, I heard he's gone regular. <3

Oh and that ramble meant HI and expect more from me! :)

I more liked the line "Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you."

I swear, that belongs on a t-shirt somewhere.

Got a new website up and running for Wally. It's still in the early stages, but more stuff will be added as time goes on. Like pics and info and vid clips etc. If yer interested, just click the banner below. Hope you all enjoy

Giggle....Hodges of all people saying "no one likes a kiss ass" I wonder if he turely realizes he does the exact same.

Giggle....Hodges of all people saying "no one likes a kiss ass" I wonder if he turely realizes he does the exact same.

I was wondering that, too. I couldn't tell if he was serious or being ironic. Then again, I am no Hodges expert... :p

DJ, I'm so glad your site is FINALLY up! I've been waiting for, like, ever! :lol:
To everyone else, I highly suggest giving it a look.

I checked out the site and it looks gorgeous, but my virus-thing is screaming alerts at me when I try to navigate so I gave up on it after two clicks. D: ah well, I love the pics and the layout. Keep it up. <3

So finally Hodges dated Wendy... :devil:

I checked your site DJ, impressive, in English and French, sshhh, you only need to put it in Spanish too, lol
I like those WL pics you used as layout but, yeah, the commercial banners gave me a bad time navigating it too.

yeah, I noticed those banners...A great friend helped with the site seeing I am on the HTML illiterate wagon...lol. but the concept was all mine...the pics, info etc. Took a lot of searching of the net to find the stuff I got. And I got more to add. We just wanted to get it up and running. Obviously some tweaking is needed to be done.

As for the banners...I am gonna have to find a way to get rid of them. They are an eyesore and ruins the wally experience.

Unfortunately I don't know much Spanish. Only a few phrases. If I can eventually do it...I will. That would definitely be more user friendly for you HORMIGA :)

Back