It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

It's cool to see you guys getting more cards! :) I have yet to receive any other cards since I got one from Elsie, LOL. I hope they don't get lost in the mail somewhere... :eek:

My birthday wishes to you as well, Ceindreadh!

I got snowbird's today and Khanada's yesterday! This is fun :D Both cards made me giggle, heehee...

Good find on the card Khanada, wow! Nice poem too...

I received Khanada's today and it made me forget all my crazy school stress for a moment. I won't tell you how long it took me to realize that the card was a CSI card :p And my mom did not even question why I was getting mail from the states.

I'm hopefully finishing the rest tonight so I can mail them all out tomorrow.

Yeah, can you believe I found CSI cards? When I found them, they HAD to be the ones I sent. I'm obnoxious like that. :devil:

Damn, I got my cards from Target and didn't see any CSI ones. Curse you, local Target, curse you! *shakes fist*

By the way, I have the suckiest handwriting. Some of you are going to notice the way I write as if utterly drunk and unable to write on a straight line.

Although I think my cursive is kinda pretty. *bats eyelashes* It's better than my printing, at any rate, although a few of y'all got that too. :lol:

I'm about to go mail a few more cards, but I still have a bunch I have to do and mail out, and it'll probably be early next week before that happens. Hopefully I won't be the last card you receive, and then I can just be like "yeah, well I might have been late, but you were even later. Haha! *point and laugh*" :p

(Can you tell I haven't slept?)

I'll send them all this evening or next monday. All the cards I found were really boring and plain, and I wanted some I saw in a catallogue from the imprent where we do our magazine, but they told me this morning the models I asked were unavaliable (I asked for the two weeks ago). This afternoon I'll go to a christmas market and I hope to fing all I need there. Sorry for the delay...

And also I get three cards; from Elsie, Ceindereath and Kanada :)

Today was long (and pretty cold!) BUt when I got home I got three cards :D Thanks Ceindreath Khanada and Althea :D I was reading card and then realised 'It's a CSI card!'- I never you could get them, it's great :)

I loved the poem :D

lookaboomerang said:
:lol: I sent the same ones last year. I saw them again at Target this year, but I figured I should try to be more original.

Well how about that? We have similar taste in cards! Excellent! :D

I just picked out my cards because some of them were shiny and some of them were pink. I bought sparkly snowmen ones but I have to take them back because I didn't read what the inside said and they're a little preachy, and for someone without a religion, that would just be odd to send out.

Khanada said:
lookaboomerang said:
:lol: I sent the same ones last year. I saw them again at Target this year, but I figured I should try to be more original.

Well how about that? We have similar taste in cards! Excellent! :D

:lol: Yeah..... I am also a Target whore and picked up the CSI ones last year as well, so some of those that didn't participate last year will get one this year and I am getting something different for everyone else that participated last year :D

I have actually started them this year, I have 6 done, with like 25 to go :lol:, I think.....

I mailed some today... now I have to go out and buy some more. But it's cold out and I feel extra-whiny today. I guess I can go buy them tomorrow...

I mailed all of mine today. My parents had questioning looks about all the cards I was sending out (seeing as how I'm really not friends with that many people), but they didn't ask any questions.

Back