William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
gilsgal some choice photos, he's just flirty by nature, it's inborn and a part of him, Mr. charming
licklips.gif
and alienor some more great shots!

And can you imagine all the girls who chased this hunk when he was young!

BILLY, MALE MODEL

LUMBERJACK..CUT DOWN MY TREE
126.gif

:eek:*thud* :lol:

OMG he really can fill out a pair of jeans. HUBBA HUBBA!
It's like trying to hide an air craft carrier in a bath tub. :p I think I'm inlove w/ WP's weener.

Yeah Rocky I do see the similarities, the collar up, don't get that, but he likes it, gillsgal and GameFace great caps..
jb.png
and we watched that Hodges based silly games ep. last night absurd, off the wall, too much Hodges, and his theories.. not a good one in my book, one of my family members watched it for about 20 mintes, and bailed, saying "this is stupid" I liked the Brass comments to Grissom about Sara, I knew he'd be the one to bring it up, and sweet caring Nick, trying so hard to be cool "if you want to talk" ;) and gutsy Cath, "go after her" anyway hopefully next week's will be better. I did enjoy 'Lab Rats' but not this one :(

THE INTENSE LOOK

BLOODLINES

THE SLY GRIN

Great caps, gilsgal and rhcp I just thought during the "board game" how hard-up and hurt he must be, when he can't stand this brown-nose, and has done so many things, one for instance, "close the door, behind you" :D and "stop hovering Hodges, in or out" and so many other instances where it's obvious, he grits his teeth when ever Hodges is in his presense, so to actually sit down and play a game with him pretty sad. And Hodges is so dense, he just doesn't get it! :(........ here's another one from the writers strike, his skin is soo smooth
jb.png

WHAT'S UP BILLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back