How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Carmeena another South African FINALLY :D

Continuing with off the topic sorry about England not going through guys that sucks :( I am a big follower of the premier league and over here there are a lot of fans of Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs, Everton, Arsenal and Aston Villa. I am a Man Utd fan I love Rooney so much my cat's name is Rooney. I wish Wayne could have played last night. :mad: maybe he could have made a diffrence.
And I may be a Man Utd supporter but earlier this year when Spurs came to visit I went to watch them play at Newlands and it was AWESOME! Hopefully next year United will come out here again. So again to English supporters better luck next time :D

Hey guys, let's keep the convo in here on CSI: NY in some way, shape or form. ;) Thanks! :) And great to see so many people from so many different countries here! :D

Add me to the Netherlands list :) I have no clue where we're at on TV cause I don't own one. I hate screens I can't click on with a cursor. :p

x

with all these non americans im wondering if there are americans on here! I rekon they should do a state list.

omg i want csi back. i even went to NYC trying to find macky with no prevail! its cool seeing places you recognise from csiny- your like danny stood there! and that ny/american accent- i swear i fell in love with everyone!

Re:

^Oh I'd expect a few people with familiar accents running around in New York. Would be cool to have a CSI:NY convention there...in NYC I mean....with free airfare :eek:

Hi..i'm from Indonesia.It's in South East Asia as well as Malaysia..Some people are more familiar with Bali,which is actually one of the islands in Indonesia.Apa kabar?Salam kenal..

Hi everyone!

poison girl said:
I've had a few bad experiences with on-line purchases (still waiting a mug, two books and my flaming new mp3), so I rather drive and buy than paying for something may never be delivered. Also I get to se some friends, so not bad at all.

Hey, poison girl, first of all... Happy birthday! I couldn't imagine you had such a bad experience about purchasing online. I do understand your point then. And I agree with you, shopping and then meeting your friends can be a nice plan!

dutch_treat said:
I have a question about the CSI books: Do those of you who watch the show in English like reading the books in your own language. I bought one once and I stopped reading because everybody 'sounded' odd in Dutch?

Hi dutch_treat! In my case I didn't mind (you won't believe why!): I usually read at the subway at 7.30 in the morning, and so I do prefer a book on my mother tongue. Anyway, translation was fair. The other two books aren't still in Spain, so as soon as S4 appears on DVD on UK, I'll have the whole combo.

yas_NYPD said:
By the way, I've already read the first book and I... well, it's far from being one of the "big" readings of my life, but I've to say that I really enjoyed it. It's allways good reading about our favourite CSI team. And as you have said, it did was a quick read.
It was easy reading, wasn't it?

Cheers from Spain.

Ok new page soooo...

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Brazil
owlki

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio
Lampdor
xfcanadian

Chile, South America
Ruth

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess
Joaninah

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta
BlueDemon

Hungary
Cathwarfan

Indonesia
gue_nih

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989

Italy
Orison
Cecily

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona ;))

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen (Currently in Namibia, AKA Messermonroe;))

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna
Jools

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl