Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm new here, and I'm totally in love with Marg Helgenberger and CSI, hence why I ended up here. I'm also in love with the Grillows relationship and I'm very upset that they didn't get together =(.

I was wondering if anyone could help me as I would like some more pics of the 54th Emmy awards (with Marg and her tongue =P) as I'm planning to make some icons and such.

Thankyous in advance!

xx

Welcome to the Margness, Brynette! Always great to have newbies aboard! 54th Emmys? Which one was that. Can't remember the numbers.

So, Anne's question of who would we have cast in frame by frame instead of Biehn?

Clooney? My goodness, that would be HOT! Although I wouldn't be able to hate him in the end.

Brett Cullen would have been a good one to bring back again after Keys.

Welcome Brynette :D I have a feeling the 54th was the 2003 Emmys. Is that right?

Mmm Brett Cullen.

Or, and this might have been two weird considering the two of them were on CB together, but Brian Wimmer??

If we're looking for someone she hasn't worked with yet, I think Marg & Viggo Mortensen would make a great pair. And how about Christopher Meloni? They looked so great together at that awards show (which one was it?) where they presented.

The SAG Awards from 2006, i think? they gave the award to Sean Hayes for best supporting actor in a comedy series.

i think there would be no better couple than Marg and the Clooney, but i can see Marg with Richard Gere.

Well,no one can blame her, she's not blind! Harrison Ford is very attractive. They could fit together, really good looking people! :D

Clooney definitely gets my vote. I loved them in ER. And LOL she got her toering for the bed scene with Clooney. :D Hey it's Marg's birthday. I have made things to celebrate. You can see them on both my site or our LiveJournal. :D

I wish her the greatest birthday ever. <3

yays!!! that clip was great Erica, and you're right she's so damn hot :devil:
Let's celebrate our little Margy party! hehe

Yes, you must check out Erica's video. It's just... *thud* Another one of her all-time classics!

*brings the brownies to Marg's party*

Wow, thankyou you guys for the wonderfully warm welcome!

And thankyou HottieCath for the link, lots and lots of photos there!! Many thanks!!

I do have to say I did enjoy her in Erin Brockovich, I thought that was a really great perfomance and tbh it was the only reason I went and bought it lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back