Rock/Alternative music

i love the song We are all on Drugs! i like the guys voice and the beat and everything.

Catherine_Willows, guess what i got? Motion CIty SOundtrack! and i wanna get Panic! at the Disco. i finally listened to them and i love them. i like the song I write Sins not Tragedies!

i love the song We are all on Drugs! i like the guys voice and the beat and everything.

Catherine_Willows, guess what i got? Motion CIty SOundtrack! and i wanna get Panic! at the Disco. i finally listened to them and i love them. i like the song I write Sins not Tragedies!

I officially love you now!!! *hugs* :lol:

Which MCS CD did you get? Their new CD, I'm assuming. I'm asking for both for Christmas. :)

i just watched the OC and i love the song "Yellow" by COldplay! it seems so peaceful?? maybe that's the word.

Yes! There's a whole CD for it, actually, coming out this year. I'd give you the link, but for some reason the website isn't working. I'll try later though.

One punk/alternative Christmas song I am in love with right now is "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" by Fall Out Boy. It's very sweet.

i just watched the OC and i love the song "Yellow" by COldplay! it seems so peaceful?? maybe that's the word.
That is a very good song, that song kinda mellows me out! :lol:

one really good little known band that is very cool is Shiny Toy Guns, but if thats not for you i recommend Panic! At the Disco, Weezer, and Blue Foundation. Also check out The Academy is...

Back