Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Re: Without A Trace #2 *Spoilers*

Thanks Dynamo1! I was freaking out a little bit. I for one cannot wait for the CSI crossover. I'm seriously dying over here! I can't wait :eek:

Thank's Hormiga and NO I've never even heard of them.. bet their interesting though ;) and last nights ep. boy talk about a messed up girl.. too many problems to even keep up with :confused:so her dad was a child molester. gross EWWWW, no wonder she was on the run, and once again Jack called him a pervert :D and got him cornered, "sue me I work for the FBI" he's so impeccable, and perfect when dealing with the predator :mad: and so Sams come out with her secret, and I loved the bonding with her [and sorry I don't know her name], "don't you want to know who the father is" and she repleid "it's none of my business" good answer, and it's not. and when she told Jack, he acted strange a a bit aloof :( so who's the daddy?

There is an ep discussion thread in the LV forum on the crossover between the two shows, we do ask that any discussion regarding WOAT in the LV forum, be only that which pertains to LV. This just means anything (like sam's pregnancy, etc) that has nothing to do with LV should be discussed in here. Course you have another option of discussing Part 2 conclusion in whole here, it will be up to you. ;)

I was hoping Sam's baby was going to be Jack's or Martin's. I didn't think shee was seeing anyone else.

I haven't been watching that long, but I did see the episode where Sam told Jack about her pregnancy. He did look kinda weird.

Should be interesting how they work this out...

Looking forward to the Crossover... :D

sidlewannabee said: I was hoping Sam's baby was going to be Jack's or Martin's. I didn't think shee was seeing anyone else.
Well she is 13 weeks along (about 3 1/2 months), If the spoiler source is correct then the only hint I will give is this there are 3 men who it could be 2 are co workers and 1 isn't. Want to know more then you will have to read the spoiler.
In season five ep "at rest", sam had a one night stand with Brian Donovan (Played by her RL boyfriend Adam Kaufman) it is said that he will be repraising the role for 3 eps as the father of her child. The source of that info is Ausielo (Ask Ausiello Wednesday, October 10, 2007) If he can be trusted.

Thank you Destiny that explains a lot. Unfortunately that wasn't the outcome I was looking for.

I don't read spoilers, I try to be, as far as possible, spoiler free *crosses fingers*
About who's the daddy? Sam told Elena that it wasn't anyone that she knew, so it can't be Jack or Martin. Then, when she told Jack, he didn't ask if he was the father or even made counts, he was just surprised about her seeing someone and when Sam dated Martin, Jack knew about it. Sam said that she wasn't seeing someone so, I guess, that only left a one nighter with someone out of work.

I'm a little disappointed then. Yes, I am a Smarty shipper, so I'm disappointed about the baby not being Martin's, but I'm also kind of disappointed with the whole idea. Just hear me out for a sec: Although the storyline is a nice idea, when Sam has her baby that will mean all three women on the show have kids, and where's the originality in that?

But I still think I can enjoy the storyline. I wonder if it will be talked about in the next ep since it's the crossover. They might not, so as not to confuse the CSI people that don't watch WaT, but on the other hand, they might want to as a way to bring more people into the show...I don't know.

Jack needs to go to an anger management course right now, even loosing his temper in LV... :rolleyes:

Jack and Grissom were so nice working together, I would love if Grissom stayed in NY for a while, it seems as the WAT team didn't have anyone at the "lab".

What do you think about Hodges wanting to work for Jack? Jack making fun of Grissom's office? And both of them talking of romances at the work place? Not succesful for Jack... :lol:

Yeah, he does get pissed off quite frequently, I think it's just his personality :confused: him and Grissom are so very different and I loved all their banter, it was great. "what's wrong with my office"? Jack, "you tell me" :D he was kinda of like a fish out of water in Vegas, and visa versa with Gil in N.Y. but together they were great, & Hodges, kissing up as usual. "we've got enough ass-kissers" and what did happend to his girl friend that got pregnant? never to be seen or heard from again, I'd like to see him interact with his little girls again.. he's great with kids, and Grissom is too! and the 'romance' talk was cute, "how'd that work out for you"? "undetermined" :confused:

Last week's crossover episode with "CSI" was a good one.

And it looks like in this week's episode, one of the guest stars is Nancy McKeon. Is that true? I've always liked her, ever since The Fact Of Life, haha. Haven't seen her on tv in a while and if it is her, it's good to see her back on tv, even if it's for one episode. :)

From "The Futon Critic"
The team's search for a missing college student, who vanishes after making provocative statements about African Americans during a classroom discussion, leads to the discovery of a family secret which could be connected to the boy's disappearance.
I am listing the guest stars but due to spoiler possiblities, I am not revealing the character names.

Ty Miller, Joe Reegan, Nancy McKeon
Kirk B.R. Woller, Michael Dorn, Raina Simone Moore
Paul James, John Bobek, Lindsey Broad
Jane Cho, Leah Rachel, David Atkins
Jaden Sorensen, Rasika-Sharon Marletto, John L. Curtis

Back