House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

I know I totally miss the old team. They were the best. The thing about this new girl is well does that mean that there is only one spot left? Cause if it does then the rest of them are going to be MAD

I'm getting bored with the story line as well...And throwing another fellow into the mix with Michael Michele's character replacing Third World doctor guy? What's up with that? Does anyone know how many episodes have been shot before the WGA strike happened and how many remaining are going to air? Thanks!

Thanks for the link Sunset. I really appreciate your help! :) Just six more episodes to go for House? I guess he better choose his new team soon then! I wonder how everything will play out in the show given the limited number of episodes. I just hope everything works out for the WGA.

I loved Kutner impersonating Barney from "How I met your mother" when he gave the results, House's cell ringtone "Whattaman" and the id when Amber called "cutthroat bitch". :lol:

mandy9578 said:
Just six more episodes to go for House? I guess he better choose his new team soon then!

Yeah, they'll finally get the job, and then they'll lose it! :rolleyes: :lol:

And which one is Kutner? Is that Penn's character?

Yup, Kutner is Kal Penn's character. He is so hilarious by the way. It's so funny that his character is a masochist. Who loves pain? :lol: weird.

Wouldn't that be something if they did get the job and then lose it to make way for the old ducklings! :lol:

Well, I'm just glad somebody finally got fired. I'm so happy that it was Michael Michele's character. Who would have thought her character would be such an idiot? :lol: This week's eppy had me laughing like a loon. House ending up looking and acting like a moron because of a crush? What a riot! :lol:

I am still trying to figure out the point of that storyline. They bring her in one ep, and kick her out the next?? I don't get it.

And I don't think the original ducklings will ever go back to their old jobs. That ship has sailed, but I really wish they'd give them better material to work with (i.e., that scene with Cameron in the locker room practicing her retraction in the mirror. To me it screamed 12 year old girl working up the nerve to talk to her crush :rolleyes:).

But brava to the make up people. That (tumor? cyst?) looked so real.

LibertyBell said:
And I don't think the original ducklings will ever go back to their old jobs. That ship has sailed, but I really wish they'd give them better material to work with (i.e., that scene with Cameron in the locker room practicing her retraction in the mirror. To me it screamed 12 year old girl working up the nerve to talk to her crush :rolleyes:).

Although that scene had me laughing, Cameron looked like an idiot...She was sooo pathetic, like she still wasn't over House...And poor Chase, had to witness all that girlish idiocy. :lol: :rolleyes:

As a whole I loved this week's episode although I was disappointed that there was only one scene with House and Cuddy together. It was such a riot that House had the new ducklings get Cuddy's thong as an immunity challenge. It's a pity that there was no Chase sighting in this one. Cameron was absent too.

I was actually very confused by the episode. The medicine is still not living up to what it used to be. And I was disappointed that Big Love got fired, I liked him. Now the two guys left are Kutner and Taub. I don't like Kutner and I hate Taub. Lovely.

And seriously, what was Amber wearing?? Green sweater, plaid miniskirt, and leather knee-high boots?! Gee, that's professional.

The Thirteen stoyline interests me though. She was a shoe-in for the job, and probably still is, but she can't stay that long since she's dying. I wonder if House is gonna fire her soon or she'll just leave....it's too bad as well, I liked her.

Yeah, no Cam and Chase, but Cam was in the preview for next week (which looks surprisingly promising), so I'll keep the faith.

I agree with the 13 story line...She really has me intrigued...And House messing with her coffee...House being his usual self. Although I'm surprised he didn't check out the results and just threw it into the trash can. It kind of goes against his naturally-curious personality. What do you think?

Agh I missed the ep :( somehow it didn't get recorded. I'm distraught. Perhaps someone could pm me an outline of the ep if you have time. I would really appreciate it.

Charity said:
Agh I missed the ep :( somehow it didn't get recorded. I'm distraught. Perhaps someone could pm me an outline of the ep if you have time. I would really appreciate it.

Here's a synopsis of the episode, You Don't Want To Know. I got it from Wikipedia. Anyway, it has happened to me before, I set the timer on my VCR to record and somehow an error occurs! I hate it when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back