Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves* Hello newbies, regulars, lurkers and my bitches :)

Yeah for Mac not to either recognize 'Drew' he either changed it or Mac just doesn't really remember him. I knew Drew was no good and up to something, haha, wheres MJ with my money?? -- I can't wait for it all to be resolved and MF to go to Chicago to kick some ass while Stella waits patiently for him to come back to comfort him :D *coughs* I'm so losing my angst edge.

Lynny -- I'm feeling mushy-mushy too. *better get back to writing "Home" lol*

Okay, so I finally seen the "Dear John, Love Peyton" letter scene. (And my MOM was sooooo squeeing haha) I must say that I LOVE reading between the lines and once again, the writers stole :lol: my idea! :eek: ;) :lol: :D

I just realized it!

In the letter, Peyton said: ... I know that your work, your LIFE will eventually take you away.

Now, if you are a SMACker (I mean, why are you here if you aren't LOL), you can read ^that^ this way:

Both Mac's work and life includes Stella. Now, it might seem overreaching but hey... that's why we LOVE this ship, it's not hard to imagine. Especially after their no-words-needed moment in Cozy's.

Notice how Mac rocked out after he saw Stella and he smiled. The scene was sooooo darn sweet that my mom actually *squeeee*-ed.

Their eyes did the talking for them...

Stella: You okay?
Mac (smiles): I am now.

All together now.... *aaaaawwwwwww*

But since by brain is turning green from the water in gutterville...

Stella: My place tonight?
Mac (smiles): Just you and me, baby. :devil:

So, in "I'm Going Home" Chapter 4, last 2 sentences:
Work was his life. I was part of ‘work’. Which means…

I’m also part of his life.

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh! If ever they need someone to write while the writers are on strike, we're available ahahahhaa.

chaostheory08 said:

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh! If ever they need someone to write while the writers are on strike, we're available ahahahhaa.

If you want to apply, I'll write you a letter of recommendation!! :lol: :D I am sure, I am not the only one. Just hide Dylan for a while cause that might scare the PTB off! ;)

^^ Yeah, BonaTaylor is right, your fanfics always get the best about Mac and Stella :lol:

So, my point is, if the strike comes to take more time than firstly guessed (which we hope not, and all our prayers are focused to a not so far agreement), maybe you could work as our particulary CSI:NY writter and keep the season running. And by "keep the season running" I mean "keep the season on a SMacked way".

I know, I'm terrible, how can I ask you to writte even more? But, hey, I just did it, right? I'm mean, You can slap me in the face, ;)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Aw... thanks guys! :lol:

Well, in some ways "Home" is my perception of SMACked season4. So yeah, I'll continue with that. :)

*hugs everyone*

:eek: I have just read the spoilers this is major , those episodes should be amazing and filled to the brim with Smackedness :lol: I hope so anyway !

I'm so angry at the moment though one of the discs in my season three boxset is faulty so i've had to send the whole thing back !!! i'll just have to watch Charge of This Post to make myself feel better theres some great Smacked scenes in that :devil:

I'm so angry at the moment though one of the discs in my season three boxset is faulty so i've had to send the whole thing back !!!

That SUCKS!

Cate: Your fanfic's are great, Yeah I kind of agree with Bona, Keep Dylan away...those thumpty thump noises hehe. My fanfics are pretty much all death and sucicide :( the Emo I am

I saw the end of that episode hehe.so it made me wonder.i'm glad peyton went bye-bye.is there a site that has episode transcripts? i know the cbs site has the summaries/re-caps but i'd prefer the transcripts if you know of any

*hugs Yas* that is sooooo cool! Thanks! :)

Yeah longlivetheship (almost put t instead of p whoops) I'm glad Peyton gone, Now Mac's freeeeee from the clutches of the evil one muhahahahaha yeah I'll shut up now

One another note

Some of my friends and i were watching blink yesterday and I'm proud to say most of them are SMackers! Yay operation convert as many people SMack is going fine.

Some of my friends and i were watching blink yesterday and I'm proud to say most of them are SMackers! Yay operation convert as many people SMack is going fine.

Ok, you better tell me now how you managed to see CSI:NY along with your friends. And not just that, you engrossed the SMacked list!

Now I'm jelous. Anytime I want my friends to attend a NY marathon they always are like "no way.." or "we should better see...", and then we end up seeing Lost or Heroes, which I love too, but you know, they are not CSI:NY!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

*pokes Lynny* knew you can't live without me :p

I'm back from a llooonngg... hiatus XD
how's everyone? i see i missed alot of stuff..

*hugs everyone and waves at newbies*

^_^ spoiler make mj happy. mj gonna curl up and go talk to her muse Pete. :D

soo.. we have new stuff for new eppies? MS ones? omg Hee XD

Ok, you better tell me now how you managed to see CSI:NY along with your friends. And not just that, you engrossed the SMacked list!

Well, most people give in too the screen eventually, Well the just got sucked in by the SMack loving! All I did was sit there. It's Gary and Melina you have to thank! :)

^_^ spoiler make mj happy. mj gonna curl up and go talk to her muse Pete.

Hello Long time no see (see? or type) Your muse is called Pete! Thats soo cool! Mine is called Pablo...
soo.. we have new stuff for new eppies? MS ones? omg Hee XD

Yup! *does happy screwed up dance* (What does Dr Pepper do to me?)

GOSH!!! Are you kidding me? WOW...that is totally intense and a really good way to wrap up 333! I was pretty afraid that their explanation of it would suck...but that totally doesn't suck! I'm impressed! And we are TOTALLY gonna get some good Smacked comforting after this whole ordeal! You KNOW Stella will be there for him in a big way and he will be totally there for her and will never tell her to go to anyone else's arm's but his own! And as for the reason Drew is going after Stella now...simple, he wants to hurt Mac, and he knows how much Stella means to Mac so he is trying to take away what means the most to him!

Lucky you, you're allowed to go mushy in here Lynny! ;) Can't wait to see all this stuff! :D :D

Wowzie! Appratnly according to the spoliers thread Stella might be taken hostage! I sincerely hope it's not a All Acess repeat :) But that should give us some SMactastic stuff :devil: Yeah...I'm tired and won't expand on that idea today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back