Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

LMAO!!! LLK!! that's so amazing!!! *bows down* you are the best! i love you! lmao:)

so... did you actually know this person or did you see them on the internet... like here:p lol. that'd be so much fun!! i love Snickers. way to be dedicated. i haven't personaly met anyone that hates snickers. some people dont want them to get together and that's just because they dont want anyone to get together on CSI.

and you are VERY welcome.:) i'll try and wip something up. i'm trying to find a different program because when i make the wallpaper, there's this thing that has to go on it because i'm just using the trial demo right now.

snickers the ONLY good ship. i can't see nick and sara with another else. they just complete each other.

like.. with Grissom and Sara, they're the same. you know when people say: 'your better half'.. well grissom and sara are the same half.

SARA IS NICK'S BETTER HALF; NICK IS SARA'S BETTER HALF --- that's the only way it can go!!:) lmao

Well, Snickers isn't the ONLY good ship. You're talking to a kid here with a YoBling siggy and avvi. Yobling is my OTP and I am fervantly loyal. Lolz... but I understand, Sncikers is pretty much "Da bomb diggity."

But... Snickers is the only acceptable match for Sara, and the only acceptable and possible match for Nick. I mean, Nick being paired with me would be great... but it's not really going to happen, sadly.

And... thank you!!!! I can't wait.

whoa.. i'm sorry, i ment the ONLY good ship WITH SARA!! i forgot to put that in there. i'm so sorry:p. i love YoBling and PureJoy so i deffinatly didn't mean that.

Sara's the only person that really brightens nick up. same with sara. they are just so perfect together:) i LOVE them!!

this whole dead doll story line is kinda going crazy right now. i really hope we get a talk or just a quick convo. nick saying: 'it wasn't your day either'. i REALLY want him to say that:)

Lol, I was only kidding anyway. I just love to sport the yobling love when I can!

I know! They better do something with it, or I'm going to kick them in the gonads.

Maybe Sara was cheating on Grissom with Nick... and that's why she leaves. But they don't address it till she comes back later on.

It would be awesome if she came back with Nick's baby.

But yeah, I was only joking in regard to the whole yobling thing. I knew waht you meant, I just wanted to sport my loves for them.

*phew* ok... that's good.

lmao, i know what you mean. whenever i have a chance to stick up for snickers... i do:) it's so much fun.

i dont think they'd ever do something like that though. sara cheating on grissom? not really the 'cheating' type. i dont think sara likes nick right now. i think she kinda had a thing for him before just because he was always there for her. but right now i think she's completely in love with grissom JUST because she thinks he saved her. like, she thinks GRISSOM saved her and she's probably thinking that it's a sign that 'she can trust him with her life.' BUT!! look at this, she can't even trust him when he says 'the bee wont sting you' because.. THE BEE DID, even after he said it wouldnt. so, sara loves him right now because she thinks grissom's her KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR.. when the truth is: NICK IS. so... after grissom leaves and she comes back, nick and sara are working side by side. and sara starts to see that NICK is the one she really loves and a conversation pops up about DEAD DOLL and sara finally finds out that NICK is her true love:)

haha

*nick side of the story*

nick's always had a thing for sara. at first, mostly just physical *leather or lace... lace. stop flirting with me* but as soon as it hit season 3, season 4, he started to see sara in a new light. thinking it was just one of your regular crushes, he didn't think much of it until GRAVE DANGER. he's life was in danger and SHE found him. now.. he knew she was the one. but, he wanted to play his cards right. he didn't want to just jump out there and say 'sara i love you.' because, what if she didn't feel the same way back? their friendship would be completely ruined. so, he kept his attaction to sara to himself. but now that he's found out about grissom and sara together, he's hearts breaking and he's not sure how much longer he can hold on....

DUH DUH DUUUUHH!!!!

haha... sorry, that was really starting to be fun there.:)

either way.... nick LOVES sara right now and he's heart is breaking and sara's completely unaware of her affect on him. which is so sad:(

but... i still believe that they will get together. as soon as sara sees that nick loves her and that grissom's a fruit, she's not gonna be able to keep her hands off him!! lmao.

i can't wait till next season when grissom leaves *well, maybe* and sara comes back *once again, maybe*. what i wanna see is little glaces between nick and sara:) like. EVERYONE knows that nick loves sara, but sara. like, even the viewers. so, sara and nick are looking at microscopes across from each other, but nick's not so focused on the slide... more on sara. sara's talking, but nick's not really listening. it's not until sara looks up from her slide she says, 'where you even listening?'.

:D

i love snickers!

Hi sorry to just barge in. I've been lurking for a while since season 8 started.

csiemily, one of the pictures on your signature (with the i'll be there for you text) where is that from? Thanks! :)

*screams in frustration* Damn work! Then to top it off, a family friend got into an accident and is pretty banged up (thankfully she'll be fine) but can't use her arms very much, and she called here really early this morning, crying, so we went over there, then after work I went back . . . and work still sucks. The assistant manager needs a serious kick to her ass, so does the new girl . . . URGH!

On the bright side - it's not so quiet in here anymore! :)

Emily, your wall papers are great!

I hadn't heard the spoilers about the team taking Sara's leaving hard. I thought it was too much to ask for at this point, actually. That would mean that there would have to be some follow through or something . . . and I was wondering if maybe they'd just sweep Sara's memory under the rug - out of sight, out of mind, you know? Like she didn't exist . . . .

Of course, our Nicky boy would be devastated, but keeping it all in, trying to stay strong . . .

meg, i feel so sorry for you:( *snickers hug* i wish i could do something. i REALLY hope everything gets better for you. i'll pray for you:)

megbing WELCOME TO THE SNICKERS THREAD!! they best place to be! i'm glad you've come. your signature is ADORABLE:) i love that scene with them! they're so close and can't help but smile! you dont even remember catherine's there!! haha

about my signature... the picture is this picture:
brasss_fanclub2-1.jpg

it's from bang bang, after grissom says: your fan club's here. i love that scene. and yeah.. THAT'S NICK HUGGING SARA!! lmao

i really hope you stick around. when i first came here i just introduced myself and never really can back till like, a month later. and now i'm addicted to coming on here. something about talking about sara and nick/ snickers... it just makes me happy. i dunno.

well, either way.. WELCOME!

greets.jpg

GREEEEEETINGS! lmao!!

haha.. i really think that's what nick's gonna do. i'm not really expecting so see any emotion from nick because... it's just too hard! man, i love our nicky:)

well, the episode when she leaves.. it's definatly gonna be a hard one. on the characters/cast and on the viewers. so, for all you 'just the cases' people, you're probably not really gonna enjoy this episode

Y'know, something just occurred to me. Nick and Sara are gonna be working out that case before she leaves, right? Wait, maybe this should go in a spoiler box...

Hannah West is making her reappearance, right? And that's a case that really got to Sara. I'm not sure when it's airing, but I think it's one of her last eps. Maybe it's the final straw for her. And she's working with Nick, so when she gets worked up about it....maybe they could have their talk? I don't know...it would seem to fit.

Btw Emily, I love how Nick looks in that second pic! He's so funny.

lmao. i love nick stokes. viva las vegas was such a hot and adorable snickers episode!!

alien dude: are you two married?
sara and nick: *completely caught off guard*
sara: *says right away* no. *looks back at nick*
nick: *mouthing the word 'no' while shaking his head*
alien dude: well, we're open 24/7...

lmao!!

wouldn't that be cute? sara and nick going back to that place, nick whips out the card thing *since he saved it* and says the the pastor dude: 'the offer still open?'

LMAO!!

about that spoiler, i noticed that too:) nick and sara are working on the case togehter. and that was a case that annoyed them before so they're gonna work harder and CLOSER to get this little.... brat behind bars!!

i'm so excited:) i REALLY hope we get that talk. that'd be so cute. like, since greg and sara are supposed to have a fight *read that before spoiler free* maybe, sara will be compley down nick *as always* notices and they'll talk. that's when sara blurts out she's leaving and nick's heart breaks.. once again!

aww!! omgoodness.. that's so cute:)

could you actually imagin that? nick and sara sitting together in the break room. nick's around comforatbly around sara's waist. both pairs gentley laying on sara's large belly. the sparkle in their eyes...

AWWW!! I LOVES SNICKERS!:) :):)

i'm SOOO gonna go read more snickers tonight. SNICKERS MARATHON!! lmao:p i'll just go get some snickers bars from halloween and i'll be good:)

lmao

switch_to_nights, welcome to the snickers thread. i hope you stay around and continue to brighten our days with your stories:). have you written more?

normal_3x04_432.jpg

can't wait till they get back home! :devil:

switch to nights great fic and so amusing. and welcome to the board
megbing welcome to the snicker thread.
emily love all the pics and it would be a nice sight if that happens to. ;)
meg hope things will be great for you soon.
llk read the your update love you fic to.

Back