Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! That's too early. :eek: I checked TBS.com and yeah it was scheduled to air 6:30 am, saturday, october 27th.
I've seen it before though and Marg was amazing in it. I like the story too, I heard it was loosely based on true events.

I hope someone was able to record it, lol. :D Welcome btw.

*pops in*

Hey gals. How you doing? :D Welcome to the newbies. It's great to know that Marg love is continuing spreading. :lol:

Hello

I already had the opportunity to see this TV movie, MH was great in it and the storyline was really gripping but sad.

I'm also wondering about what her decision about CSI will be too. Hughie is about to go off to college and Alan's job is unpaid so the stress of being the sole breadwinner for the family falls on Marg's gorgeous shoulders. ;)

I bet Marg's potrayal in EB was an influence for the storyline but the writers have been lifting a lot of storylines from earlier episodes of CSI lately so who knows. :rolleyes:

My guess/hope would be she'd stay with television and do the occasional movie as she's done the past few years.

On the "Mr Brooks" dvd extras, the director mentioned how surprised he was on the popularity of television. He said how people on the street would go "Oh, there's Kevin Costner; Oh, there's William Hurt; Oh, there's Dane Cook; OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE WOMAN FROM CSI!! and they all wanted her autograph" He also mentioned how he'd marry Marg instantly if she'd have him :D (I think Alan might object!) and how everyone on the set fell in love with her. The "goodie" can be found at my place.

I don't remember what the segment was titled on the dvd extras. I think it was "on the set" or something to that effect. It was right after they had Danielle talking. Then they started talking about Marg. She also talks a bit there too, right after the director raves about her.

I really really hope...MH decides to stay on CSI because it won't be the same without her. I just love the character Catherine...

LOL I love the comment about people's reaction on seeing the stars on the street. That was funny, and so true. :D Happy Halloween to you all! :lol:

Thanks so much for the clips kaylyne, i just watched them on your site, so it's true, everybody does love Marg :lol:

Happy halloween to all of you too! :p

DuCaineluvr93 said: this really off topic but i found this petition

Writers Strike Petition
You are correct it is off topic and while I applaude your effort in trying to help out with the possible writers strike and the fact that Margs Husband is part of SAG, its not proper for this thread.

But Here is some advice, contact via PM either mods of the "General Tv and Media" to see if you can make a post just for this topic there, in doing this I would also suggest explaining what its about as some might not know about this. If they are okay with it then you are possibly getting signatures from those fans of CSI and other shows. Again I stress to contact the mods there (names are on the outside of that forum) and discuss it with them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back