Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the video Alex.

"What's wrong with my office ?" :lol:

I love that Grissom does not understand how is office can look odd to others ! It's very in character. I cannot be happier when they bring out this side of him. :D

And Gary Dourdan's smile ! What a beautiful smile ;)

desertwind said:
This is confusing because on last nights TV Guide channel CSI report with Naren Shanker, he said the "crossover" ep. "WHO OR WHAT" was this week Nov.1st. someone needs to get their ducks in a row :confused: so which one is airing this next Thurs.?

The Chick shop flick shop airs Nov 1 and the crossover Nov 8th. According to the TVguide I have.

and toots,I agree about Greg. It seems when something big happens on CSI he is always overlooked. I don't expect to see much of him (if at all) in the crossover. :( :(

Wow... The whole order of upcoming eps sure has got my head spinning...

I was wondering what Hodges was doing out and about, too... But the little clip in the behind the scenes thing made me laugh. I love Hodges, he's so funny.

Thank you for posting this vid Alex. It's great!!! I can't wait until "The Crossover" episode. I think it's going to be amazing...and have some great funny moments as well. ("What's wrong with my office?") :lol:
I am a very happy CSI fan right now *sigh* :)

This was posted on http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=213&nav=messages&webtag=cbscsimb&tid=1840

----"Now this was from another thread with more news from Ausholio...

----Question: I was wondering if you could give me some more spoilers for ----CSI.— Isabela
----: Producers are adding another new female character that sources say ----could stick around on a recurring basis. She's described as an ex-mob ----wife in her early forties who entered the witness protection program with ----her son to escape the bad men. I have a strong hunch that this is for the ----mob-centric episode that William Friedkin is directing this November. I ----also have a strong hunch that this character may be coming on as a love ----interest for the newly single Grissom.
----To which I answered...

----We predicted this over a year ago. The actress will be Joan Allen. Her
----character is Molly Graham who will come out of the Witness Protection ----Program to confront her ex-husband who was once known as Will
----Graham, but who we know and love as Gil Grissom."

Does anyone knows anything about this?????

Isabela was the wife of a mobster i think she is going to have something to do with Sam and Catherine more than anyone else.

ilovemycsi said:
This was posted on http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=213&nav=messages&webtag=cbscsimb&tid=1840

----"Now this was from another thread with more news from Ausholio...

----Question: I was wondering if you could give me some more spoilers for ----CSI.— Isabela
----: Producers are adding another new female character that sources say ----could stick around on a recurring basis. She's described as an ex-mob ----wife in her early forties who entered the witness protection program with ----her son to escape the bad men. I have a strong hunch that this is for the ----mob-centric episode that William Friedkin is directing this November. I ----also have a strong hunch that this character may be coming on as a love ----interest for the newly single Grissom.

I saw that on Ausiello and started laughing because I swear that with every new female character, Ausiello is going to call it a love interest for Grissom. It makes me laugh. If Dakota Fanning ever makes a reappearance on CSI, it'll be a new Grissom love interest.

But it's awesome William Friedkin is directing. He did Manhunter, right?

I really doubt her being a new love interest for Grissom.
I heard that we're supposed to find out in the crossover episode that Sara and Grissom have married off-screen and they are still together when she leaves and she will return off-screen late in season 8, still as Grissom's wife.
But even if they do split up can you really see Grissom moving on so quickly?

The character does sound rather intresting though, will be intresting to see how the story plays out, just hope she's more entertaining than Ronnie

The ex mob wife is featured in 'Cockroaches' and is the Mother of the guy whose murder the team are investigating. The spoilers don't suggest her as a love interest for Grissom at all, so it's anyone's guess as to why Ausiello said that. Who knows? It could be right, but I really don't think it is.

As for the Molly Graham reference, that is merely a reference to William Petersen's role as Will Graham in Manhunter, which is a movie he made in the 80's. It wasn't directed by Friedkin though, he directed 'To Live and Die in LA' which Petersen was in...

Basically with spoilers we never really know what will happen until the episode airs, and people can write what they want on the internet, much of it is speculation, so spoilers should never be taken as fact. ;)

Wait... "Newly single"? But he just asked Sara to marry him *cringes* and she said yes! Now I'm confused... Wonder what'll happen.

I'm hoping this marriage thing is a rumor, I don't think anyone (GSR fans included) would be satisfied if they got married and Sara just ran away. It makes little sense to me. I wonder if he's newly single because she takes off but before any marriage can take place.

Plus I agree it is OOC for Grissom to move on so quickly.

Some spoilers for #811 - "Booty and the Beast" (seriously, that appears to be the title)...

Grissom, Catherine, Warrick and Nick are investigating the death of Cody, a professional bull rider. And a woman named Tiffany has been run down, the team believe that she is Cody's girlfriend.

That's all I have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back