Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arpscout

arpscout Civilian

does sara's leaving coincide at all with the without a trace crossover? just thought it would be interesting if after her being missing she decides to join the FBI and look for missing people.

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

This is what I know. The Chick Chop Flick Shop was orginally 805, but then a couple of sources said it was 806 and Who and What was 805. Then, even more people got confused because last week we got the promo for Who and What, but then this week we got the promo The Chick Chop Flick Shop.

I think that it has always been 805 Chick Chop and 806 Who and What, and CBS just wanted to promote the crossover early for November sweeps and those sources heard about when the promo was being released and just assumed.

Also, arpscout, Sara is scheduled to leave in Good Night and Good Luck which is either 807 or 808.

It seems we're having the same scheduling problem with Good Night and Good Luck and Cochroachs. :rolleyes: CBS likes messing with our heads.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

This ep will be airing on Nov 1st. I double checked on the cbs.com/csi website and it states that the next ep is this one. The futon critic made the note that is in the first post about the sub of the two eps.

Theory could be someone mislabeled the numbers for the eps before the spoilers were released. Or for some reason the network went with a different order. Not sure what to make of it, but hey as long as in the end it makes sense and people enjoy it, then it should be worth it I would guess.

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

[​IMG]

Yeah, like everyone else, the hook-up-with-a-hooker = kiss-of-death thing is smelling like "deja vu all over again". What are the odds that two CSI's in the same unit fall slaves to their...er, libidos :D , get with pros and said pros quickly end up as THEIR "customers"? That's either really bad freaking luck/judgement/love lives, or lazy writing.

::booming radio voice:: YOU make the call... :cool:

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Life's a bitch - This is also the episode where Hodges 'falls in love' with Wendy. Yes I'm serious. Don't know why but Hodges being in love just sounds funny to me.

It will be good to see NIck & Greg working together, apparently they find numerous dog bones, which means dogs have been killed either in fights or because they wouldn't cooperate.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Those who asked about Det Curtis *sigh* Here is a question I posed to David Rambo and his answer:

I was wondering if Louise Lombard is going to be back at all this season? Is she still part of the show?

Anne,
    Louise appeared in our season 7 premiere. She took some time off to appeare in a pilot that gave her the opportunity to star in her own series. The door is open to bring her back at a future time.
    Sincerely yours,
    David Rambo

So, as soon as Marg, Eric and Paul grab new jobs, I can go too.

But I look forward to seeing what Louise's new show will be :D

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol....I know many people here, including myself, have said in the recent past..."why can't CSI be the way it used to be", but I didn't expect the whole repeat of scenarios, just played out by different characters.

heheh....Hodges in love...sure wasn't he kinda liking Wendy last season during Labrats? *thinks of the wizard of oz...he do have a heart* :lol:

8. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

I read somewhere, a couple of weeks ago, that her pilot hadn't been picked up, so she was trying to drift back to CSI. I'll try and find the article. When did you email Rambo?

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

This email arrived yesterday. And the pilot he may be talking about is a different one that's now on imdb

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's too bad, I'll miss Sofia. However Lt Vega is back on the Life's a bitch episode.

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Awww... I hope Sofia comes back..

And what really confused me bout the ep schedule was during the last week's ep (Cross dressing carp) there was a promo for the WaT xover ep... and it was in teh TV guide, too. But oh well.

Vega's bacK!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :] I love him. He's great. Now all we need back is Mia and Vartann, too.

12. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

This is what I expected when I read that Ausiellio spoiler about Warrick not being the one who pays the highest price. It is the stripper and not anyone in the CSI group.
    LaSquisita

13. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, love that. Thanks, Alex.

"What's wrong with my office?" Loved that.

Also... was that HODGES getting punched? Oh boy...

Kinda bummed that they didn't interview JF or MH... Or that chick who plays Ronnie... Oh well.

This has just increased my interest in the ep by like a billion times. So psycheddddddd. :]

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That was cool, except as usual Greg was ignored.

AS for Life's a bitch, I think its interesting that the only other person on CSI shown in the act of having sex was Nick in Boom and it nearly cost him his job and his freedom, and now we will see the same from Warrick. I say "Keep it in your pants boys" it's a lot safer!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.