Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Yes, there are some Snickery moments. You know how a lot of people were talking about Sara reciting that poetry about an arrow in the oak tree, being found again, unbroke, in the heart of a friend? "Keep the faith Milton" . . . this is that episode.

Not many moments, mind you, but at least it's still some interaction. Unfortunately there is a gag-worthy GSR scene before it . . . (so advert your ears).

LLK - the picture is from, if I'm not mistaken, season two or three, called "A Little Murder" (if I'm wrong, please correct me . . .). Sara, Nick and Grissom are working a case where there is a Little People convention and one of the Little People is found hanging from the rafters of a theater . . . and it is discovered that it was not suicide, but murder . . . there are some great Snickers moments in this episode as well . . . :)

WOOO! ETA -- Page 7! *jumps up and down excitedly*

Ahhh lucky number 7.

Well, we have a week off of new CSI this week. Then we have about 3 episodes till Sara leaves.

I will be in Hollywood, California this week. My friends and I are going to Universal Studios one day. We are still working on getting to go to the CSI soundstage however the person we have contact with works for NBC. Last year we had a private wonderful tour on Crossing Jordan.

Well, I hope with Sara leaving they will at least delve into the characters missing her. I am praying we have the runaway bride CSI style.

Nick hopefully will have a nice heart to heart with Warrick and talk about his missed opportunity with Sara and tell him not to miss it with Catherine (yes I am a YoBling also, however I like Grillows also that is a tough one, however I could easily believe Grissom to be the type to keep to hisself ohhh I am off topic now)

Well, I am going to record the next several episodes and watch them later mainly cause I work all thursadays in Novemeber. Not sure how I let that happen.

My favorite snickers scene was in season 1 where Sara ask Nick Leather or lace? I do not recall the episode. My episode that hooked me was Grave Danger. In that 2 hours I got hoooked on Snickers as Sara seemed very upset he was missing. At that time I had not seen any of the other episodes. Must say I love SPIKE tv as it allowed me to get hooked and then I went and bought all the dvd's.

I would love to see an interview with George to here what he has to say about this. He is such a Snickers fan:) We need to send him a box of Snickers and say thanks for being a Snickers fan and we know Nick and Sara belong together.

I was reffering to the first picture... the one with Warrick, Sara, and NIck.

That's not from "A little Murder" is it? I didn't think Warrick really interacted with anyone but Catherine on that one.

I think that's a great idea, hun! A box of Snickers for George . . . how about if we found a bakery that would make a special Snickers cake, and maybe put a picture of the two of them on the top . . .

The Leather or Lace? comment was from I-15 Murders. :) Great moment!

Gotta love Spike! :)

Oh sorry, LLK -- yeah the first pic is from Unfriendly Skies. :)

Cocoa - I loved the pics. The middle one especially. Viva Las Vegas just makes me all warm and fuzzy! :)

their so cute together, they better give us a very nice scene together talking, conversational, touching, laughing a sharing a cup of coffee.

meg i'm glad you like it.

801_dd_4221.png

Great photo! Thank you! It just highlights how Nick cares for her and I LOOOOOOOOVE THAT! :D

Whoohoo, GO SNICKERS & guys, DON'T LOSE FAITH!

OMG, I love that pic from DD . . . . makes me sad though . . . to think we won't get those scenes much longer (if at all, stupid writers! :( ).

OMG I TOTALLY AGEE WITH U, MEG

THE WRITERS HAVE TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ARSES FFS :mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!!!!!!!
TOTAL SFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, WTF THEY SHOULD GIVE US AN EPISODE WORTH WATCHING FFS :devil: :mad: :devil: :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN* ANOTHER PISSED OFF SNICKERS SHIPPER!!! Snickers4eva SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! i'm pissed off JUST like you.

but... BUUTT!!! i was thinking about that scene and how COMPLETELY wrong it is and i realized something:

Grissom said to Sara 'the bee won't sting. trust me?' and she says: 'i trust you'. but, RIGHT after Grissom said, "we should get married." the bee stung her. She trusted Grissom with that little thing, and it stung her. yeah, i know... small. but, i definatly think it's saying something.

i was ROYALY pissed off about this you guys, but i have to look at the positive. i HEARD sara was coming back. and i also read that there's gonna be some things happening in the next few episodes. about what? i'm not sure... but, once again, my snickery instict is taking over.

they made Nick the hero of the whole episode. they obviously showed that nick has some feelings for sara. i think they way they are handling this 'scenario' is REALLY stupid. like, Nick and Sara HAVE to talk. COME ON!!! this is so gay! nick is her hero, yeah... team effort... BUT NICK FOUND THE CONNECTION TO THE CAR AND FOUND SARA.

'grissom fought to save sara's life...' BULLLSHIIITT!! grissom didn't nothing but worry. catherine had to keep convicing him that sara was ok.

i'm sorry i didn't talk AT ALL this weekend, but i was visiting my cousin at his collage. Redeemer!! haha. i was talking to some of his girlfriends about tv shows and stuff... and obviously i'd bring up CSI. and... get this... THEY HATE HATE HATE GRISSOM AND SARA TOGETHER. they dont watch it anymore BECAUSE grissom and sara are together. and i then i said to them: yea, i think nick and sara are definatly a better couple. and they completely agreed. they said if nick and sara got together, they'd start to watch the show again. but.. yeah, i've never met a GSRer... and thank goodness for that because now.. i'm not gonna be so friendly.

i find it so funny. GSR, they have had the BIGGEST moments. grissom and sara in bed together, them actually together, them getting 'engaged'. but... what did we get? after a year, after Rashomama (which was an ADORABLE snickers episode) we got Dead Doll... nick saving Sara. but... over about 2 years, that's the best we've gotten. BUT WE STILL HAVE TONS OF SHIPPERS!! it's amazing i think.

i really think Jorja will be back. they have to get her back. Sara's been a part of CSI for 8ish years, they cant just make her walk off and never come back. something big's gonna happen to Sara... and that's what i think the engagment is about. I think it's gonna go down the drains for some reason and that's why Sara leaves. beacuse she can't handle being in the same room as Grissom anymore. at least, that's what i'm hoping.

Ending Happy... i love this episode (except for Sara and Grissom's scene. makes me through up just almost seeing them KISS).

Sara: "A long time aftward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke; And the song, from beginning to end, found again in the heart of a friend.' Keep the faith Milton.

there's little hints. we're catching up on them. it's CSI, expect the unexpected!!

cocoa!!! that pic of Nick saving Sara... made me so sad/happy. sad: because he's showing his love for sara... and now grissom's taking the credit. happy: BECAUSE IT'S SNICKERS. AND NICK IS COMPLETELY AND HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH SARA!! :D :D

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SNICKERS PICS:: SOO HOOT!! :D
nicklookingatsara-2.jpg

SNICKERS SNICKERS SNICKERS.... we lost the battle... BUT WE'RE GONNA WIN THE WAR.

because... 'ain't no sunshine when she's gone'. :D

I'm glad I found this thread. I must admit that I'm torn between Sara and Greg, and Sara and Nick. However, I think putting Sara in the relationship with Grissom was a bad move, and limited Jorja's options on how to play Sara.

Sara always lights up around Nick. He brings out the best in her and seems to express genuine emotion towards her. The same can't be said for Grissom. If TPTB want to place him in a relationship, they need to introduce another character or have him get together with one of the other women, because GSR just doesn't make the grade, IMO.

agreed!!!

GSR.. is... omgoodness, there's not word to discribe how bad it is!! i can't believe people like them together...

ok... people's choice:

SARA SIDLE WITH...
sara-1.jpg

GREY GIL GRISSOM:
grissom-2.jpg

OOORRR ------------!~

SMOKIN NICK STOKES!
nick-1.jpg

(yes... nick's so hot.. i had to get to pics!)
1-4.jpg

(getting the votes) THE WIN IS....

do you even have to look? SNICKERS!!

i have to say, greg and sara are really cute. but i can't see them settleing down together. greg's still a little in matture for sara. nick understand sara and everything. i DEFINATLY think they are the cutest couple EVER!!!!!!!

prettyeyes i really hope you stay around. i REALLY believe that snickers IS gonna happen!!! GSR has to break up!! they WILL break up! :D i'm so excited. GSRers get so happy... and then their dreams are gonna get SHATTERED!!! mauu ha ha :devil: i know, i'm eeevill!!

You know... Nicky is hott!

I wouldn't mind Snickers ending so much... if I could go on the show and play a Nick love interest, complete with interrogation, sexy kisses, and oooh so much more.

Oh, I'd fight you for that. *balls up fists and puts them up as if getting ready to box with LLK* C'mon! Let's go . . .

Do you know *I* know Kung Fu??? LOL! I'll take you down with a leg sweep! Ha!

Back