Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
1993. On the BBC website there's only the latest episode, but I can PM you the other episodes if you want.

Will ponder that.

Been browsing google and came across this pic, don't think it's been posted before. I haven't ever seen it anyway.
It's from the 2004 movie Countdown.

I decided that now that Sara is leaving Louise will be a very good replacement reason to continue watching CSI. Shame she isn't going to be on much but at least there is something to hold on to :)

Amen to that!
And on another note I could just kick myself in a particular region that I won't mention now here ;)
.....*arghhhh*.... I was watching the new weekly episode (season 7) and in promoting the next week the TV channel just poped up with LL and I wasn't recording it on that channel, but on the other one. ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! She was so so so so ..... :eek:
wow I'm trying to collect my mind and to form a coherent tought, but I WOW...... I'm overhelmed! That it shows !?? And it was trully made for that and only that channel! I'm going to hunt for that image, maybe I can find it

I missed the first ten mins cause I was too lazy to get out of bed in time (5am) so can anyone tell me if Louise is still in the credits? I don't want to have to wait till after work when I can get the ep to find out!

She was in the credits last week... Does anyone know what that was about? She wasn't even in the episode, was she? I'm really confused. :confused:

I didn't ... blow a thing ;) , I think ....but with me you cant' be that sure. ;),but thanks for your concern ! And she promoted, that was a 5-10 second thing, the upcoming episode (next week) on this german speaking channel, of course in English, but she had a hot way to say the name of the channel (and did spell correctly too, it's not that easy for English speaking natives or that's my experience anyway)! If I recall correctly she had that azure blouse that she often wears on the show and boy did she have her SC- cop- don't mess up with me - posture :D. But she had a smile like 1000000000 megawatt. That's all I can recall, and I didn't find that promotional spot online :(, so I can't share. But I'll set my VC on record next week and maybe she'll reappear.

Awwww, it sounds lovely! Louise has *the* most adorable smile, don't you all agree? I can't think of any I like more than hers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back