Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the hair and the wardrobe. and she is back to teasing and lightheartness. Im really glad. she was great in the condom-scene :)

I'm not really into short hair (in general), but I do like that Anna's wearing it straight again. I imagine it's easier to have shorter hair with a baby around. :)

It would be great to see a lot less 'chick drama' this season and more bold, spirited attitudes from the females CSIs. ;)

Top41 said:
Lindsay and I have something in common now: we've both been dumpster diving. :lol: I managed to drop my keys down the trash chute today. Thankfully, I didn't have to get all the way in the dumpster to retrieve them (though I was pretty much fully prepared to :lol: ), but I did feel like Lindsay when she pulled out that shotgun in "Bad Beat" when I finally recovered them. :lol:

See Top, if you had me there, I would have gladly dived in the dumpster to have that one moment :eek: ... ok not really. But I would've if you asked me. I'm like Lindsay in that sense... I'm not afraid to jump into the dirty work... literally. I would be the one elbow deep in tiger crap with Lindsay. :D

I loved her in The Deep. she was so sweet when she was explaining about the subway cars to Mac and Stella. and so worried for Danny & Hawkes.

and that smile she gave Danny, wonderful. I really enjoy her in this season so far and I hope they keep the good writting

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Anna/Lindsay thread. I just wanted to say that I'm loving Lindsay in Season 4. I like her hair but would have prefered it to be longer though. She looks great anyway ;).

I can't wait to see what this season has in store for Lindsay but I'm loving it so far! :)

Ive just seen the Suicide girls epi and Anna was wonderful there.

in the first scene when she saw the girl and then with the mum at the end. it was subtle and just right.

no matter what they say - she does handle drama very well.

though I prefer her teasing :) and the same goes for Lindsay. I think this epi shows that she is really strong and professional because even though it was really hard for her she knew she had to do it

Count me officially amongst the Lindsay/Anna fans; although I've been one since Zoo York.

I do wish we could see more of that body-checking Lindsay, but other than that I don't have any complaints about her. :) Stuck up for her in the "You Only Die Once" thread, for all the good it'll do. :)

^ Well I haven't seen YODO yet, but it sure sounds like a great ep and I've heard that there are plenty of Lindsay scenes.

And, again she's back to her spunky and funny self. I really liked her in the first two ep's of this season and I think this one will be great too - I'm really looking forward to it :D

LINDSAY ROCKS! I just had to let that out... I wanna see Lindsay at more crime scenes :( I too miss the body checking on suspects that run. Maybe because I see CSI as purely entertainment, but I love Lindsay.

BTW dutch, LOVE your avatar!

I really like the direction they're taking Lindsay in, this season. I do think Anna Belknap's strengths lie in Happy over Angsty, and I'm glad to see the writers return more to the original Lindsay from S2. I like her sense of lighthearted competitiveness with Danny this season, and her fun Geek-Girl attitude in the lab. I admit she was not my favorite last season - didn't like the ad nauseum morose stuff - but I liked her in S2, and I'm most definitely liking her this season. :)

Anna ROCKS

I cant stop saying it. I seriously loved her in this epi. she was great, with Danny and especially with the flames and then with the car. she is getting better with every epi

carolina said:
Anna ROCKS

I cant stop saying it. I seriously loved her in this epi. she was great, with Danny and especially with the flames and then with the car. she is getting better with every epi

I totally agree with you!

I can't wait to see the new Lindsay (or the old one back!) in the new season of CSI NY. I'm from the UK and I think we normally get the new season of CSI NY in January. God, that's 3 months away..... :(
I've sneaked a peek at the caps though and really love Lindsay's new hairstyle; she looks great!

I've seriously loved Anna as Lindsay this season. I always liked her as Lindsay in season 2, but this season is just amazing! She's back and much better than most of season 3. I hope they keep this up, I much prefer this Lindsay/Anna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back