*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh nice avie Lynny wub...Ali Larter yeah? ;) Nice!

Yeah about that talking in the closet...*Mo peeks at CatNip in the closet...* they're not really doing that much..."talking" :devil: :lol: Awww CatNip! ;)

KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS! (think if we all chant it enough it will happen? I do!!)

Hey Lynny if I could get you that cuz kiss from the series premiere would you give me HEGM?? ;)

Moriel21 said:
Yeah about that talking in the closet...*Mo peeks at CatNip in the closet...* they're not really doing that much..."talking" :devil: :lol: Awww CatNip! ;)

I was expecting that! *grabs a camera* Let's keep them there for a while :devil:

You did the right thing Lynny! :lol:

*Mo checks the lock on the....outside...of the closet door...and giggles!* Oh no worries Sor they ain't going anywhere for awhile! ;) Feel free to take pictures...I've got strategically placed "camera holes" in the walls and ceilings...*Mo whistles and fails miserably at looking innocent!* They were already there...Lynny drilled them a looooong time ago! ;) :lol:

Hi guys! Wow! I haven't been on here in FOREVER! Just stopped by to say hi and keep on CatNippin'! Love you all!

Hey hun, welcome back! Where ya been hiding?

Ohhh nice avie Lynny wub...Ali Larter yeah? Nice!

Of course, gotta have some Ali loving :D

Yeah about that talking in the closet...*Mo peeks at CatNip in the closet...* they're not really doing that much..."talking" Awww CatNip!

They never do much talking, Nicky just mostly strips and Cath's like, "oh yeah baby!"

KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS! (think if we all chant it enough it will happen? I do!!)

I believe so :)

Hey Lynny if I could get you that cuz kiss from the series premiere would you give me HEGM??

How bout I'll tell you the HG and you'll find out EM during the other deal :D

You did the right thing Lynny!

Thank ya Sor!

They were already there...Lynny drilled them a looooong time ago!

Yeah I worked that one out a long time ago :D

Nicky strips and all of us go "yeah baby" not just Cath! :devil: Yummy! ;)

Honey dear if I get you that kiss you will be throwing HEGM at my feet and you know it! ;) You'd be squeeing (with me!) like a giddy fan girl! :lol: ;)

Yeah you did good with those holes hon...okay wait that sounds bad...mmmm, I'm gonna stop while I'm not way too in the hole! :lol:

That is true. We're all there!

I always squee. CatNip makes me squee. Redrum was so close. I swear they were there, all she had to do was do it and that bitch decided not to. Evil Catherine.

LOL. Your so bad!

I am bad, but I blame you for that! (Well at least a little, just for fun! ;) :lol: )

Yeah that's true CatNip does make you squee...but still you know you'd be squeeing like you've never squeed before! ;) Heehee! :D

KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!

CathStokes said:
I always squee. CatNip makes me squee. Redrum was so close. I swear they were there, all she had to do was do it and that bitch decided not to. Evil Catherine.

Right, I sweared when I saw that scene and than I was like :mad: And I don't swear a lot, Lynny! But when I saw that scene for the second time, I just laughed :lol: If I passed Nick, than I would know it; KIS KIS KIS :lol: We do this a lot :lol:

*peeks through a hole* Okay, that was too much :lol:

Heres what I'm thinking on that part for Redrum, she got close to him and didn't tell him to move, thats a plus, two) I'm thinking she did that to tease him for later :devil: She knew Nicky would get over it once they got home. :devil:

Oh, we're so filming all of that. and posting it on stokesnwillows caught on camera. haha.

Where are you people? Do you all like me talking to myself.

Anyways. I'm bored, so I'm taking this thread with me.::

I told ya I was bored, nobody ever listens to me.

I know! I've been nagging Kels for weeks to add some more :D
What do you think I should add? :p

Lol, WOW Lynny you are beyond bored there babes! ;) I likey! :lol: You should be bored more often...well okay not really cuz I have a feeling you'll start whacking things soon if you stay bored...but I like the polls! :D

And you KNOW I want to know HEGM....so tell me already woman...COME ON!!

we all know I'll go to whacking things if I get bored enough. I love my catnip. I like polls too, its been awhile since I made one so it was kinda fun to do one again :D

haha, You know the deal, babes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back