Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need4Speed, just a reminder that we're not supposed to post pics that are inappropriate for minors (as this is a PG-13 Board). Thanks. :)

thanks for the pics CsiNicole and Horatiosangel,the one in the tux was very hot indeed my daughter told me to stop drooling :lol:

For all you uk fans of DC Hudson Hawk is on this thursday 9pm Five US :lol:

Lucy said:
Need4Speed, just a reminder that we're not supposed to post pics that are inappropriate for minors (as this is a PG-13 Board). Thanks. :)
oh whoops that wasn't the one i meant to post.....so many links......so many pics...it gets confusing at times :D sorry won't happen again :D

^ No worries. ;)

While I'm here....

DVD_151.jpg

:D

HC_4_my_birthday said:
thanks for the pics CsiNicole and Horatiosangel,the one in the tux was very hot indeed my daughter told me to stop drooling :lol:

For all you uk fans of DC Hudson Hawk is on this thursday 9pm Five US :lol:

Awesome! What's the channel name? I gotta see that one...

Nice pics!

Nice pic, Lucy :D ... God, there's just something about this guy... ***thud*** (passes out from H/DC hotness ;) )

That wallpaper was great, by the way, N4S... :)

Here's a couple that are just too darn sexy... :devil:

csi-miami47.jpg
... can you say "YUMMY"?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
csi-miami-caruso23.jpg
... it should be a sin to have eyes that blue... :devil::devil::devil:
***drooling uncontrollably now on keyboard*** :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :devil::D

*passes horatiosangel a specialized DC drool bucket* Keep it together... drool too much and you won't be able to drool when you get the best pic ever! :lol: Awful sexy pics though, I have to say.

Lucy said: While I'm here....
Horatio :D

Thanks Lucy for this lovely pic from 'Murder in a flash'. :D

It`s always pleasure to see H with white shirt. And of course doing some field work. ;)

Btw was this the epi where H throw his shades on the floor ?! :rolleyes: If so ....awwwww ....

Btw was this the epi where H throw his shades on the floor ?! If so ....awwwww ....
Yes, the Holy Sunglasses were cast aside in the line of duty in Murder In A Flash. :eek: A great moment from a wonderful episode. :D

Lucy Horatiosangel and CsiNicole thanks for the pics,gose faint on the bed those blue eyes are to die for :)

Speedsdaughter the channel is Five US if you live in the uk and got sky or cable then you can get it

Holy OMG!!!!! Nice pics everybody!!!! *drools all over the place* WOW!!!! and yes it should be illegal to have eyes that blue because they can cause you to trip or fall if you look at them while walking...or in my case sprinting towards him!!!!

Great pics everyone, he does look so hot!

The last pic was great but he looks like he's about to discipline someone. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back