CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

:lol: That's great Roos. I'm so happy for you! Wow, a year and a half is a long time, no wonder you had forgotten about it...

I sent an email to Carmine Giornozzo (or however he spells it) a while ago asking for an autograph. Just last week I recieved a signed picture from him (it was even personalized). He addressed the envelope even!

Giovinazzo. ;) Congrats SaraGrissom that's great. Someone else has mentioned getting a signed picture from Carmine the other week so he's obviously been spending some time responding to the fans, what a great guy! :)

I have found Gary Sinise and Melina Kanakaredes addresses, appratnly these work but fanmail.biz has others

Gary Sinise
"CSI: NY"
CBS Productions
4024 Radford Avenue
Bldg 7, 2nd Floor
Studio City, CA 91604
USA

Melina's is the same just change the name (duh!)

Hope this helped :D!

Okay...so I sent an autograph request to Caruso, but i was too lazy to refind this thread at the time. >.< I sent it to the CSI: Miami address listed on CBS c/o Caruso. Will he still get it/will it still work?

Gonna write Marg and Gary either this weekend or the following week... For some reason, I'm kind of nervous, which is kind of ridiculous...

Oh well. Here goes nothing, right?

:]

Good luck everyone! SaraGrissom, using the CSI: Miami address should get the letter to him I would think.

As other posters have said, sometimes you get a response and sometimes you don't, you may need a lot of patience as well. All the actors are very busy people so it's great if you do get a reply, but don't feel too disheartened about it if you don't. ;)

Good luck, and come back and let us know if you are successful. :)

I know there are some people who are really big fans of Carmine Giovinazzo, and I thought I'd let you know that someone at a website I go to, got a reply from him. They wrote to him here:

carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com

And got a reply from here:

cdg CSI: New York
CBS TV Network
51 West 52nd ST
NY NY 10019

ETA: Found another. Robert David Hall.

Sent to this address:
Robert David Hall
CSI
CBS TV city
7800 Beverly Blvd