Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I mistaken, or do the season 2 DVD's come out tomorrow?!!! :eek:

I better go check my bank account...

yeah they do. in the states, they're selling them under 40 bucks at a lot of places. the cheapest i saw was $34 at frys.

what you said before about dean, i don't kow what he would do either seeing as hunting has been his whole world since he was a kid. he doesn't really know anything other than that, in a social aspect he might be kind of awkward with people mainly because hes never really had to interact with some one on a high level for more than a few day. as for sammy he already had his life lanned out with what he wanted to do before jessica had died, it makes me wonder if hed go back to that after doing nothing but hunting for 2 years. lots of possibilities.

I've got it, and yes, it IS reaaaaal purdy! :D :D :D

They cost me about 54 bucks at Wal-Mart, which is more or less what I expected. Apparently in a lot of places they were even selling out! *happy dance*

So, OMG GAG REEL! Ahahaha! :lol: At the beginning I was like "Hmmm, I dunno, probably not as good as last year's" but once it got going, OH MAN. And did you hear how very very Texas Jensen sounded? "How'm I s'pposed to git to mah mark first if you git in first?"

I also watched all three commentaries last night. Once again, Jared and Jensen's commentary had a lot of dead air, lol. But it still had some funny parts. Kripke's commentary was great, he talked the entire time. The commentary with Kripke, Sera Gamble, and Robert Singer was fantastic too.

Sera: We have the most beautiful, beautiful actors on television. It's shocking to me that they're not on every single billboard in the entire world. And, I mean, I don't mean to objectify them, they're really good actors too... but, um, every time Bob goes into close-up on Sam I'm like "OMG, look at those cheekbones."
Bob: I have to admit, I never thought that.
Eric: Not me, I could drink him like a glass of water.

Also, I love it every time Kripke talks about the online fans. *g* He also mentions "suffering for their [the actors/crew] art" like, three times. :lol: Oh Kripke. <3

*raises hand* i bought it too cost me 35, not too bad. i only managed to watch the gag reel since i didn't get any sleep the night before and have had no time thus far to watch it. but oh my i can NOT wait for the commentaries now. the commentary was on of my faves on last seasons dvd's. anywhoodle i'm off to watch them in a few.

Oh, I can finally pick it up today- it's PAY DAY! :D

So, which episode do Jensen and Jared do a commentary for? I always wonder how they choose those... And I found the one they did on the first season HILLARIOUS, so if it's anything like that, then I'll be happy as a clam. :)

EDITED TO ADD:OK, I've got it and sure enough- it's reaaaaaaaaal purty! :D

I see what you mean about Jared and Jensen's commentary. I think the problem was that they didn't get to do it alone this time. I think if it had been just the two of them, if would have been a lot wackier. Still interesting, though. :)

Woo! I picked me up some Supernatural from Best Buy. :D Good price considering, too. First day of release and it's only $54.00

It's kind of funny actually, Best Buy isn't normally known for their er, organization skills when it comes to new releases so I was looking at the front, side, in the Box Sets section and nadda so I was thinking my DVDs were gone or never arrived. :eek: (Best Buy is also known for their less than punctual release dates too, lol)

So I round a corner and BAM! Mister Dean Winchester's face right in front of me. Thank goodness he's predominately featured on the Box Sets or I would have never found it. :lol:

I wasn't a huge fan of Jared and Jensen's commentary this time around, but I found Sera/Eric Kripke's (and I think Robert Singer as well? Yep, I had to go back and read quicky's post lol) commentary very fun to listen to and a real ear/eye opener. :) Plus Kripke is so candid and he's just hilarious. I haven't had the chance to listen to his sole commentary on 'What Is and What Should Never Be', I think it is.

It's kind of a bummer that the opening sequence for the DVDs is essentially the same for season one but a tad longer, but I'll take what I can get. :D (ie: The wall from The Pilot, not the little video montage after)

Can't bear the thought of this thread slipping to page two so I just thought I'd come on and say, I love Jensen Ackles and I don't care who knows it! :D

:lol:

And I wish I had a freaking chance to watch some more of my new Season Two DVD's. I'm dying to watch the Kripke commentary.

I haven't got my DVDs yet. *sobs* Every morning I'm waiting for the postman, but he never brings them!

Maybe tomorrow.....

^ I hope you get your DVDs soon, Serenity. :) A real bummer that you haven't gotten them yet.

I was watching Jensen's interview on Jimmy Kimmel again and my gosh it was hilarious.

Jimmy: So how is it up there with the Canadians? I hear they're like us.
Jensen: Uh *starts laughing* I have to tread lightly here.

:lol: Oh gosh, you know you love us. *steals him and keeps him in Canadia*

I love when he said he did a few shows up here. I mean, it was only Supernatural, Smallville, Dark Angel, Devour, etc. :lol:

Another interesting tidbit I recieved from IMDB, is Jensen has presumably done a TV commercial for Nabisco, a TV commercial for Radio Shack and a TV commercial for Wal-Mart. Hm, I'll try and dig around and see if I can find them if it's true.

Rawr, I'm disappointed that Supernatural and its cast is never nomnated for any Emmys. All the good shows get snubbed because they don't fit the 'criteria'. :rolleyes:

that really sucks Serenity i hope your dvd's get there soon! and you will not be dissappointed witht he kripke commentary its awesome. that man is love i would totally steal him from his wife.

^^im loved him on kimmel he was so cute and adorable. i love when rosie perez asked if he curled his eyelashes and kimmel said 'hes just naturally beautiful'
its so true about the emmy's they always nominate the same things, and sometimes it gets annoying. it like how many more emmy nominations does tony shaloub really need?

Nothing against Tony- I actually think he IS a good actor... but I didn't even know that show was still on! :lol:

No, unless you fit the accepted genres, you're not going to see an Emmy nod, plain and simple. Lots of Sci Fi type shows have been fairly successful, but the most they're ever going to see is some type of Sci-Fi/Fantasy type award, sadly. Then again, I no longer watch the Emmy's so it doesn't matter to me anyway! They've snubbed CSI a few too many times for me to stay interested! ;)

hes a great actor but, yeah nobody really watches that show anymore.

^^thats so true, but i watched i just can't help it, i had to see if the piv won ha. but hopefully the show will start getting some more recognition it truly is one of the best shows on tv if you ask me.

OK, here's me having a truly UBER GEEK moment, but...

I just watched "Fallen" with Denzel Washington on TV, and at the end of the movie, he drives out to this cabin and when they show the license plate of his car, it says KAZ 167 or something like that. KAZ, like the original Winchester Impala license plate. But what made it cooler was that in the movie, Denzel is chasing a demon and trying to kill it.

Yeah, I'm a geek! :lol:

Squee, my DVDs came today! I actually had to go to the post office to pick them up. And I got very excited when the return address was KANSAS! Yes, I'm a geek too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back