Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
Love these two pics! :lol: It's totally clear that Danny has a free hand--see the first of the above shots--but Flack lifts up the crime tape for him anyway! And before he does, it seems like Danny is waiting for him to do it. :lol: Clearly, Danny expects chivalry from his man! :lol:

Yes!! LOL! :lol: But, more than chivalry is necessity! We all know how clumsy Danny is! Don't think Don wants to see him strangling himself with the tape! :lol: Better safe than sorry! :p

I shall continue :

Err, Danny, you might wanna keep an eye on the perp! I know Flack prettier, but he's not going anywhere. :p

bscap0405sz4.jpg

Err boys!! Really!! You're both beautiful, but eyes on the perp!! It has been proven that when the cops are not looking at a perp, the perp tends to ... escape! :p

bscap0409fl7.jpg

:lol: Mr Perp, you might wanna start talking & have them take you to the precinct before they start kissing right in the middle of the street! I think I can already see Flack's tongue.

bscap0439ri0.jpg

^Uh-oh...that perp is totally checking out Danny! No wonder Flack looks pissed off... :lol: :lol: :devil:

Back off weird, creepy dude! Danny is Flack's man! lol Speaking of weird and creepy, Lindsey needs to take her paws off of Danny too.

Please to be making posts with three sentences or more, okay? :) That's the rule for Shipper Central. Thanks!

Hahahah, it is so fabulous that Danny literally waited for Flack to lift the police tape! :lol: It's like he expects Flack to do it, and of course, Flack being the wonderful lover and friend that he is, does it. ;)

As for that chase scene in 3x23 ... it's so funny and cute they're mirroring each other's expressions! :lol: Tongues out and licking lower lip at the same time! Makes me think of a certain ... position and a certain ... number. ;) :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Hahahah, it is so fabulous that Danny literally waited for Flack to lift the police tape! :lol: It's like he expects Flack to do it, and of course, Flack being the wonderful lover and friend that he is, does it. ;)

I notice chivalry seems to play a big part in their relationship. Flack really does kind of "court" Danny--he leaves crime scenes and walks outside just so he can walk Danny in. When they're together, Flack is always the one who drives. Flack lifted the crime scene tape for Danny. I'm sure there are other examples...can anyone think of any I've missed?

Anyways, I think it's downright cute. The way Flack treats Danny really is romantic--I can't see him playing chauffer or lifting crime scene tape for anyone else.

Danny does seem to expect it, or at least accept it as his due. I think Flack reaps the rewards of his efforts behind the scenes. :lol:

That is not the way you should check out Flack’s Kinka-Poodle when he is standing right next to you. After all the starring in the scenes before the guy should have known better… I guess he is not Flack’s favorite person after that. :lol:

All the caps from Comes Around make me realize what a great episode that was for Danny and Flack even outside of the bar scene.
Flack holding up the crime scene tape for Danny becomes really a pattern and Danny is totally expecting him to do so. And Flack is always waiting outside of the scene for Danny, it is cute… :D
Flack really is protective when it comes to Danny and situations like in Trapped and Snow Day prove that Danny has kind of a talent to get into dangerous situations. So it’s understandable that Flack wants to make sure that Danny doesn’t get in any kind of danger or trouble.
There were a few scenes in season three however where I thought that Danny took a little bit more risk than necessary, when he jumped from the fire escape in HOTD or at the motorcycle in Oedipus Hex for example.
That might be part of Danny's character but I was wondering how Flack would react on that, seeing that he always seems to worry about Danny…

And because everyone posted all those great pictures, I felt inspired… ;)

You better don’t mess with Flack’s Kinka-Poodle… :D
otj1.jpg

Yay new thread! *high fives everybody*

1. When did you start shipping Danny/Flack?
Almost immediately. Hahaha... reading D/F fics made me more into it. Although, I have yet to write one. Idk, there's something in them that sooo works. Even seemingly innocent lines (and not-so-innocent ones) seem to have double-meanings hahah. :devil:

And I'm not blind, I noticed the staring. Once or twice, it was "okay, so the guy likes to stare". And then I realized, Flack's stare was reserved only for ONE PERSON. Lol. He doesn't stare like that at Stella -- even if there's a LOT to stare at haha. Come to think of it, Flack doesn't stare AT ALL at other people. Just DANNY.

2. How has your idea of DF changed since you first started shipping them?
Nope. "Like that? Yeahh..." came along. I have TPTB to thank. And partly, the actors themselves have a great chemistry. It's great that they really are good friends off-screen as well as on-screen. So no, it hasn't changed. In fact, I appreciate it more.

3. Do you still love them as much as you used to? Or do you love them more or less now than in the past?
It's like this, the more TPTB push D/L down my throat, the MORE I LOVE D/F.

Hahaha... the "infamous stare" pic... Flack looks like he's in another world hahahahah....

Question, has Danny ever called Flack "Don"? Well, if he did kindly remind me which eppy. My memory's failing me... haha.

Question, has Danny ever called Flack "Don"? Well, if he did kindly remind me which eppy. My memory's failing me... haha.

If I remember correctly the first time Danny called Flack Don was in the diner scene in 'On The Job'. Mac and Stella called him Don in later episodes, but IMO Danny was the first one… :D
The last time would have been in 'Snow Day' when he phoned Flack…
Atm I can’t recall other episodes, my memory isn’t what it used to be when I was young… :p :lol:

:lol: Yep, Flack sure stares at Danny a lot, and Danny alone! Now ain't that something to consider. ;)

As for Danny calling Flack by his first name, yeah, the first time he called Flack that was in the diner scene at On the Job. I loved that; the fact Danny used Don instead of Flack said volumes about the depth of their friendship. And of course, there's the fact Danny called Flack, of all the people, when he was in his worst situation and feeling low and mad and unhappy. :D That said volumes too.

Apart from On the Job and Snow Day like LivingEnd mentioned, I can't recall Danny calling Flack Don in other episodes. However, Flack loves his cute names for his kinka-poodle. :lol: There's Danno, Dan, Big Guns (okay, he used it in a bantering phrase more than a name) ... c'mon, guys, fill in the other names! Isn't it great these two have so many nicknames for each other and they love bantering with one another? We should totally compile a list of all the bantering they've done.

I will just keel over in my seat should Flack ever call Danny a kinka-poodle on the show. :devil: :lol:

Kimmychu said:
I will just keel over in my seat should Flack ever call Danny a kinka-poodle on the show. :devil: :lol:
What if Danny calls Flack Jackhammer? :lol:

I don't remember more nicknames, between the alzheimer and the dubbing, I'm a bit lost here. Danny calling Flack Don, it's a big deal, cause anybody calls him like that. It's maybe because his father is the one that's called Don, and to avoid confusions. The big deal is Flack let Danny call him Don, and to be the first one.

Also is the fact Danny only says Don when they're alone or out of work... :devil:

LivingEnd said:
All the caps from Comes Around make me realize what a great episode that was for Danny and Flack even outside of the bar scene.
Flack holding up the crime scene tape for Danny becomes really a pattern and Danny is totally expecting him to do so. And Flack is always waiting outside of the scene for Danny, it is cute… :D

It is cute! Flack is totally swoon-worthy, and he really does treat Danny like a little prince. The day that he throws his jacket down so that Danny doesn't have to step in a puddle is going to be just classic. :lol: He really spoils Danny! :lol:

Flack really is protective when it comes to Danny and situations like in Trapped and Snow Day prove that Danny has kind of a talent to get into dangerous situations. So it’s understandable that Flack wants to make sure that Danny doesn’t get in any kind of danger or trouble.

Danny really is the show's damsel in distress, isn't he? And Flack is always the one who's there to save him. I think that's why when they're together on a case, Flack hovers a bit--he wants to make sure nothing happens to his Danny on his watch. Flack looked pretty upset in "Trapped" when Danny got himself locked in the panic room--he probably was thinking that he should have been watching his Kinkapoodle more closely! And maybe thinking he would have liked to be stuck in that room with Danny...and the bed. ;) :D

There were a few scenes in season three however where I thought that Danny took a little bit more risk than necessary, when he jumped from the fire escape in HOTD or at the motorcycle in Oedipus Hex for example.
That might be part of Danny's character but I was wondering how Flack would react on that, seeing that he always seems to worry about Danny…

Flack would not approve. Why do you think he chased after Danny chasing the suspect in Hung Out to Dry? His Danny called out to him, but Flack was already on the move. No way was he going to let Danny go after a suspect alone on his watch. :lol:

And because everyone posted all those great pictures, I felt inspired… ;)

You better don’t mess with Flack’s Kinka-Poodle… :D
otj1.jpg

Awwwww...more chivalry, Flack-style. Insult his Danny, and he will throw down! :lol: I'd hate to see what would happen if Flack took Danny to a bar and someone grabbed Danny's ass. Barfight! :lol:

Kimmychu said:
:lol: Yep, Flack sure stares at Danny a lot, and Danny alone! Now ain't that something to consider. ;)

He does. It's funny how the expression on his face is different when he's looking at Danny, too, than it is when he's looking at anyone else. It's almost...mushy sometimes. :lol: You can see how whipped Flack is when he looks at Danny.

As for Danny calling Flack by his first name, yeah, the first time he called Flack that was in the diner scene at On the Job. I loved that; the fact Danny used Don instead of Flack said volumes about the depth of their friendship. And of course, there's the fact Danny called Flack, of all the people, when he was in his worst situation and feeling low and mad and unhappy. :D That said volumes too.

There's an intimacy there that's so sexy! I love how Danny calls Flack 'Don' when he really, really needs him, like in "On the Job" and "Snow Day."

Apart from On the Job and Snow Day like LivingEnd mentioned, I can't recall Danny calling Flack Don in other episodes. However, Flack loves his cute names for his kinka-poodle. :lol: There's Danno, Dan, Big Guns (okay, he used it in a bantering phrase more than a name) ... c'mon, guys, fill in the other names! Isn't it great these two have so many nicknames for each other and they love bantering with one another? We should totally compile a list of all the bantering they've done.

Oh, Flack is so smitten. I love the way he plays with Danny's name! 'Danno'? Come on--the man is in love! :D

Proof of chivalry?

Let's see... We got 1 chair. Guess who's standing & who's sitting? :lol: Don is adorable! :lol:

2060526uz3.jpg

^Awwwww, Flack!!!! He really is adorable, and he is so good to his Danny. Danny, such a spoiled little prince! :lol:

But, erm, look at the position of Flack's hands. Hmmmm. Might his Kinkapoodle's proximity--and the fact that with Mac on the room he can't act on it--be discomfitting the Jackhammer a bit? :eek: :eek: :eek:

And lest anyone say, "Naaaaah, a guy would be more subtle about covering up!" let me tell you, no, no he wouldn't. :lol: ;)

Hmmm...Danny's lab coat is open, too. Might Flack have tried to get a little somethin' somethin' before Mac walked in??? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Love that pic, for so many reasons! :D

Don't forget that he called Danny "Mess" in "A Daze of Wine and Roaches": '6.5, Mess--a little shaky on the landing.' :lol:

I want to say Danny's called him 'Don' at least one other time, but I can't for the life of me recall when...("Comes Around" in the pool scene, maybe?)

I love the pictures of them. Poor Flack, he's just so damn obvious. One can only imagine that he is richly rewarded for his good behavior. ;)

Too bad Danny doesn't always treat him right. :( He must have his reasons, but I can't imagine that any of them are worth hurting Don over. I mean, come on, this is Don we're talking about here. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back