Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you, Kylie. I want some character development. We just need to repeat it often enough, perhaps TPTB will hear us.

mati said:
her big compassionate heart.

Aww. :)

And it is only my impression that the moment you're also in the credits the screening time seems to decrease :confused:
? I almost saw more Sofia before L became a credited cast member.

Well, in that case we should be seeing more of her this season, no? ;)

Hey, TPTB! WE WANT MORE LOUISE!

I just hope that if they do let her have more screentime, they won't mess too much with the character. I'd like to see another side to the big, strong cop, but I'd still like her personality to remain intact for the most part.

Nothing is worse than giving a character a personality transplant (okay, it worked for Helena on The L Word). I'd rather have no character development at all than one that is not believable. That would just be inconsistent writing. Ah, if only they'd let us write the episodes. ;)

Now that would be a blast :D !!!!
But I agree with you, atfm, and I hope fervently they won't mess up with her ! I'm not that happy with the way they they have handled her character the last season and with a few main stars I think they really stopped what could have been an awesome developement of the role. They went just .... flatline! No dephts, no fire, no passion and worst case scenario, they were sometimes not credible, well for me anyway. But that's my point of view, and maybe I see it all wrong ;)The truth is that the moment Sofia stepped in the fire returned!!! :) Let's hope it'll go in the right direction!!

Since season 7 has started here last week, the TV channel's website has some interview material up. There's a one-minute snippet of Louise talking, I hadn't seen it before and perhaps neither have most of you, so I thought I'd share.

Lovely Louise

Just scroll down until you see her (and ignore that they misspelled her name).

I simply love how bubbly she seems, how she says 'creepy' and how she laughs when she says she thinks Sofia knows about Grissom and Sara. ;)

Two screenshots:

rtl1.png
rtl2.png

She looks so CUTE! I love that while she's talking, her accent goes from British to American and back again. Hilarious.

haha, she's soooo cute. i've never seen an interview w/ her. and her accent is even better when it's not the faux northern thing she does on the show. she was like a little girl all excited about the miniatures. "very creepy" and she thinks sofia knows about GSR
lol, i watched it about five times, made me smile!!!

Exactly, she was like a little girl. I watched it several times, too, I'll have to screencap it at some point. ;)

I also listened to the first part of that radio programme 20th Century Vampire (Drumchik, I never thanked you for the info). I made a recording, so if anyone would like to have it, you can PM me. It's around 26MB.

Louise is SO endearing! Ee, I love her natural accent. Like with Jorja, it's stunning how different character and actress can be.

GSRfanatic25 said:
atfm, what is she talking about in the radio program?

It's a six-part radio show about Eloise (Louise) training to be a vampire. Sounds weird, but was quite amusing.

haha, training to be a vampire? sweet. i'd like to give it a listen!
sarahvma, i thought that too. because sofia is really tough, and rarely cracks a joke or a laugh on the show. it was odd for me to see "her" like that. giggly and amused.
just means she (and jorja) are really good actresses, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back