Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshi said:
Good grief Katpin - the Nick walls are gorgeous. :D

Thanks Yoshi glad you liked them. :D

I did two of these the same. One I tried to make funny & the other one somewhat more serious. Sorry just couldn't resist.

wow. I really must say WOW once again... so many great wallpapers I haven` t senn in month I guess... it ` s so bad that my real life sometimes keeps me away from all of these beautiful works :( but I today i brought something with me ... hope you `ll like it

]HY[/url]

the link Horatio Yelina

wow guys i just popped on quickly before going back to work, and boy have i missed a lot, katpin, i love your change of subjects, but dont dump h completely :lol:, anyway, too many to name individually but you all doing amazing work, i should have a few up later tomorrow, gonna have to get my thinking cap on now :devil:

Babs great wall

BB love the wall. Don't worry about anything else it will come. I didn't know how to do alot when I 1st started & am still learning. lol

Babs! Beautiful walls - especially the second one. I think that one will be trotting off to work with me. :D

great walls babs and bb
katpin another great two walls, couldnt resist the h one, could you :lol:
and a happy birthday to you :D

well ive finally shifted my bum and now put in my challenge walls, going on like the clappers here had no brain left for it...any way all done now, heres one that i had left over that i didnt use...not to happy with it all any of my enteries really, think im going to have a bad spell :(

hey sharon, i hope you had a really lovely day, here's a wallpaper that i done tonight, i hope i will have time tomorrow for some more, but if not it will be monday.
so hope you like :D

heres the last wallpaper from me till monday, my busiest long weekend in work :(, anyway here in wales, autumn has come quick, the air has that bonfire night smell to it...
this is my fave time of year, and i always start early as poss, its not a very good wall but im starting on ideas, anyway im gonna duck now from flying books :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back