Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Heaven Must Wait.

I'd also like to see the Mummy one too. Basically any Louise thing I'd like to see.

I watched some of the Chancer clips on youtube. She was SO young in them!

It's okay, s0ph1a. You're not missing anything ;)

So I was looking through Louise's IMDB list, and the only things of hers that I haven't seen completely are:
Asylum
Metropolis
Tale of the Mummy
Bodyguards
Shakes
Angels
Chancer
The one episode of Bergerac she was in
The episodes of Casualty and the bill she was in
Capital City
The Forgotten
Twice Upon a Time

I wonder if Louise will do anything concurrently with CSI, like a movie or something like that? Or perhaps she'll just enjoy her time with son and hubby.

Muchos gracias Muttmo. You're a saviour.

Only 19 days to go! It's so exciting! I wonder what Louise will do in the episode. I demand at least five minutes of Sofia love :D

I know Louise is naturally a brunette, so do you all think it would have worked if she didn't dye her hair blond to play Sofia? My apologies if this has been raised before.

I think Louise looks great either way, but Sofia has to be blond. Preferably with a toothpick and her hair in a ponytail. :D
i wanna see sofia investigate natalie or something like that.
Yeah, she's got to. For Sara.

*thinks happy femslash thoughts*

I think the blond works for her cuz it's not platinum. It looks like more of a heavy high lite than anything. If she was like courtney love blond ( Ya know stringy and almost white) it wouldnt work as well.

Absolutely!Although it was a little "weird" to see her with her usuall blond hair in "Countdown- Mission Terror", because I thought every minute that Sofia would just pop out and kick a** :D !!!

Yeah and I'm still waiting for the smart ass nympho from war stories to jump out of Sophia.

ivivosnap-102552.jpg

i think teh blonde works so well for her because it looks natural the way she wears it. i really thought she was a natural dirty blonde for the longest time

that's a really cute picmutmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back