Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
to answer the post will Eric confront Calleigh~ he might and hasnt he really already just Calliehg wanted to get back to working the case they were on??? coreect me if i'm wrong b/c my memory doesnt work well when I'm sleep deprived as I have been lately!!!!
I've brought this up before but with all the recent spoiler info. i have one question for you all: Do you really think Calleigh trusts Eric with her life???? It maybe the psychology major in me but the way she has said this to him and yet doesnt end up with him, I truley am starting to believe she really doesnt!!! I beleive she thinks she does but in truth I'm no longer sure and that has got to be confussing to poor Eric!!!! This might just me being frustrateed like the rest of you that they arent to gether and want Jake to go BYE BYE, but if this makes any sense or you agree with me let me know!!!

There's a post in the Miami thread that has a website called the sloganizer. Its really funny. I typed in Eric Delko and it said,
"The gods made Eric Delko" :devil:
"Eric Delko loves you." :rolleyes:
"Eric Delko, the real thing." :eek:
"World's finest Eric Delko." :devil:
"The Eric Delko effect." :lol:
"Endless possibilities with Eric Delko."
"Life's beautiful with Eric Delko"
"Eric Delko is good for you"
"Eric Delko makes your day."
"Bigger. Better. Eric Delko." :lol:
Sloganizer

haha thats good, this is what I got when I put in hip huggers

Hip Huggers, created by nature (was there any doubt)
Hip Huggers, there's no better way
Hip Huggers never sleeps
I'd sleep with Hip Huggers (who wouldn't?)
Hip Huggers is my sport
Don't mess with Hip Huggers (cause ull feel our wrath :devil:)
With a name like Hip Huggers, it's got to be good :lol:
Endless possibilities with Hip Huggers (so true)
Hip Huggers - spice up your life ;)

lmao - those slogans are so true! :lol:

Just a funny story that happened to me today - I thought you guys would be proud. I had to do a presentation for my class and so the data projector was set up to show my whole class the computer screen. so i type in my username and password but something went wrong and my password stayed in the username box so everyone could see it! :eek:

They're all like hiphugger? what the heck? lmao :lol:

Welcome to the newbies! *hug* :p

Wow that's so cool! :) And so true!
Welcome to the new folk, get posting, we wont bite...much.

And to only_ture_love:p: I was only thinking about that the other day... She has said it twice now... and I think that means something to calleigh. Trust is a very important thing to her and she wouldn't say it if she didn't mean it, (has she said it to anyone else?)
Though I know what you mean! The way she behaves suggests she doesn't....shame though, I'd trust Eric Delko with my life :)

Welcome, Alison and Caroline! Two new ladies with pretty names.

Awesome observation, re: Eric getting hit both by a bullet and by Bullet Girl's heart. That's so symbolic. I wonder if the writers noticed.

Gosh, I really can't wait for the new season to premiere. I love angst (so long as it ends with E/C) so bring it.

ETA: I agree that if Calleigh says she trusts Eric, she trusts Eric. For someone like her who is so guarded with it comes to her emotions, she wouldn't say that unless she meant it, just like she wouldn't say I love you if she didn't mean it. In fact, even if she felt it it would take her a while to say it, because she's so closed off. So that she's told him she trusts him twice is huge, and one of the reasons why I'm not worried about the ship. She allows herself to open up to Eric and no one else.

I watched Whacked yesterday and when i watched her tell Eric that she trusts him with every fiber of her being i acutally got chills because you can tell that its true. Calleigh isn't acting on her words because she is scared of how much Eric means to her.

Yeah, I agree. Both times that she's said it there's been some serious eye contact. Calleigh tends to look away when she's doubtful or when she's lying.

Eye contact with E/C is always important. Calleigh makes eye contact even when she is lying...remember in the ep Shattered, she looked Stetler dead in the eye and lied to him.

But as far as E/C is concerned the type of eye contact she makes with the "every fiber" and "I trust you with my life" lines is totally different. She is much softer in both of those scenes and her body language w/o a doubt conveys her emotions. In Whacked she leans in as she says it and in Born to Kill she says it in such an authoritative way in order to reassure Eric and get him to continue the eye contact.

there is no comparison to E/C eye contact. I think that that says more than anything. you can tell what they are feeling through their eyes, which says something about Adam and Emily's acting. you can always tell how Calleigh is feeling by the look in her eyes. Her eyes in Whacked are full of love and in Born to Kill they are reassuring.

And then of course at the end of Born to Kill they are full guilt after she gets in the elevator. She can't hide her emotions from Eric. Everyone else yes; Eric no.

delkolover said:
Eye contact with E/C is always important. Calleigh makes eye contact even when she is lying...remember in the ep Shattered, she looked Stetler dead in the eye and lied to him.

I was thinking of Broken Home (is that the episode?), though, the episode where Eric makes a mistake and she has to confront him. Through the whole scene she can't quite look him in the eyes too much.

I think the scene with Stetler was a bit different because she'd planned to lie and she was in some serious lying mode. She was almost aggressive about it. With Eric, though, it's been spontaneous and there's a lot of raw emotion when she tells him she trusts him.

I was watching Without A Trace the other day, a scene between Martin and Sam where they're at a Christmas party and Martin is wearing a goody Santa hat. Sam is watching him intently and randomly walks up and tells him, "I just wanted you to know you make me really, really happy." I can totally see something like that happening between Eric and Cal during that stage where Calleigh is too scared to say I love you.

Since there has been talk of eye contact between them is there a fav. moment that everyone has??? i know too many but if you could pic. just one, what would it be and why???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back