Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

Whew, I haven't been here in ages!!
Grisslybear, dude, I loved your movie. I never did formally compliment you on those music vids that you sent me awhile back, but it's better late than never. I absolutely love your music choices. Keep it up, girl.

ancienttomb, he may look like a piggy, but he's the hottest looking piggy I've ever seen. BTW, have we decided on a name for his beard yet? Any suggestions? :D He he, we can have a poll.

Grisslybear, dude, I loved your movie. I never did formally compliment you on those music vids that you sent me awhile back, but it's better late than never. I absolutely love your music choices. Keep it up, girl.

Yeah, Future, where have you been? We missed you!

Thanks a lot for the nice words about the vids! I'm glad you liked them. GSR gives me inspiration! :D

Re: Grissom's beard--I think he is way sexier with the beard. I think physically, Grissom was at his best in Season 5. Here is a pic from Swap Meet where he looks adorable!

gris.jpg

I agree, Future it is good to see you dropping in to say hello. I know life can sometimes keep us busier than we want to be. I know you will drop in and visit when you can. We do miss you around here though.

Grissly that picture of Grissom is far to sexy and adorable. I think he needs a big old bear hug. I volunteer.

Felt like sharing one of my other favorite Grissom/Sara moments in Swap meet. The conversations they do have are so cozy and private even if they are short. I love how he brings her tea and knows that is what she likes without asking.

sm60.jpg

sm63.jpg

I got so much work to do but had to say this before I go: In that scene from Swap Meet, you can definitely see how soft-spoken he gets around Sara. It's not his normal tone of voice. He gets this different tone when he's around her sometimes. It was similar in the room scene in Bite Me, and when he talks about Kama Sutra in Swap Meet. Very soft-spoken and almost seductive. ;)

I like Gris with the beard. At first, I HATED it, but that's because I don't like sudden (for us, we didn't watch it grow on his face) change...

back to GSR:

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
Seriously can't wait for... well. Tonight! :) I have a feeling the G/S scene would fit better in the second, so my hopes aren't too high for tonight, but mystery over at YTDaW definitely has me jonesin' for some GSR!

Yes, we have spoilers for 6X7, but not 6X8. I am almost sure the scene (if any) will be in the second one. :)

Squeeeeeeee! New ep tonight. Although I agree with you guys who have said that any GSR action that may take place is likely to be in part two, but no matter - NEW EP TONIGHT!!! I want details as soon as you see the ep, deal? ;)

LSB, I totally love G/S interaction in You've Got Mail - thanks for those pics. That scene between them in front of the computer is sooooo intense. He's standing so close to her, and when they look at each other, the sparks were so very clearly visible. The thing that was really interesting for me was that they look at each other and Grissom is the one that maintains the eye contact - Sara looks away, uncomfortable under his scrutiny and their close proximity to each other. And it's then that she talks about it being easier to wear your heart on your sleeve when you're not looking in his eyes. And Grissom keeps looking at her for a while after she looks away. And it's not even looking - its gazing. He's gazing at her...

ygm1.jpg

So Intense.
ygm2.jpg

She looks away, but he can't take his eyes off her.

ygm3.jpg

He's still in full gaze-mode

ygm4.jpg

He finally looked away, but oh, he had to have another look... :D

BTW, grissly, you're latest music vid ROCKED my SOCKS! It was so sweet, so romantic - i have a huge lump in my throat now. Just beautiful :)

ancienttomb, he may look like a piggy, but he's the hottest looking piggy I've ever seen. BTW, have we decided on a name for his beard yet? Any suggestions? :D He he, we can have a poll.

:lol:, whatever, I just don't like Grissom without beard, it's totally different ;)I think with beard he looks like a "man" :D

A name for his beard??....hmmm.....I don't know yet :p :D, one more question: How could he keep his beard so short??? :confused:

A name for his beard??....hmmm.....I don't know yet
How about 'Gil'? Since I still can't bring myself to call Gris by his first name (just... too weird. It's like calling Mulder 'Fox' to me...) we could use 'Gil' for his beard maybe... ;)

one more question: How could he keep his beard so short??? :confused:

Uh... he trims it?

On a side note [shameless plug] i've updated my website with all my latest music vids and the comic (link via my banner below ;) [/shameless plug]

Yeah, Future, where have you been? We missed you!

Thanks a lot for the nice words about the vids! I'm glad you liked them. GSR gives me inspiration! :D

Re: Grissom's beard--I think he is way sexier with the beard. I think physically, Grissom was at his best in Season 5. Here is a pic from Swap Meet where he looks adorable!

[image]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/sepictures/gris.jpg[/image]

love how is looking at us :rolleyes: :lol:
grisslybear, your video is fantastic!!! :cool:

On a side note [shameless plug] i've updated my website with all my latest music vids and the comic (link via my banner below ;) [/shameless plug]

:D, really???.....*dances crazily*, what's the link? :D

really???.....*dances crazily*, what's the link?

um... ancient, the link is via my banner. Just click it and you'll be transported to a world of GSR lovin ;) Oh, I've just updated my fanfic recommended page if anyone's looking for some really good fanfiction to read. I've included links to Mystery's fanfiction page (her writing is amazing) and VR Trakowski's new fic, Proud Flesh, which is just AMAZING...

I've been reading your "infliction" these months at fanfiction.com :D, Nice work! Forensicsgirl :D, I love it.

Too bad your link didn't work for me: The website can not be found. :eek:

YAY!!!!! only about 12 hours and 45 minutes until a new episdoe for me. I agree not hoping for GSR toight but I agree with forensicsgirl its just the fact its a new episode.

Sara Sidle has rocked this year and I just can't wait to watch cause of the way she is kicking butt and being the Sara we all love to see. Not to mention any episode with Grissom is great.

Oh forensicsgirl I found something you said interesting too. I go back and forth on the name Grissom and Gil. I find it weird to call him anything but Grissom too. I wonder if that is the fact for us GSR shippers cause we only hear Sara use Grissom and we know she feels uncomfortable using his first name?

Oh forensicsgirl I found something you said interesting too. I go back and forth on the name Grissom and Gil. I find it weird to call him anything but Grissom too. I wonder if that is the fact for us GSR shippers cause we only hear Sara use Grissom and we know she feels uncomfortable using his first name?

I don't know why, but every time I hear "Gil" my hairs stand straight :devil:, never used to liking it. I think only Brass can call that name, any other people calls "Gil" just make me shiver :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back