CSI Las Vegas Sites

I guess I should share this link here...

I created a site for a CSI role-play. Rules, available characters, all of the information you need is there. And onyl four characters are currently taken, so you might still be able to get the character you want to play. :)

The Evidence Never Lies

Catherinesmyidol said:
I guess I should share this link here...

I created a site for a CSI role-play. Rules, available characters, all of the information you need is there. And onyl four characters are currently taken, so you might still be able to get the character you want to play. :)

The Evidence Never Lies

I just wanted to say, very cool site. If I had time, I'd apply. Maybe I will, if RL permits.

HorationCainesGirl, the Beyond Imagination site has some screencaps from the episode:

Down the Drain screencaps

If there is a particular scene or screencap that you are looking for and isn't featured, then you could ask in this thread in the art forum and someone might be able to help you out. :)

I thought I better post a link to my site - CSI Slash - here as well :) I'm trying to get back to updating it everyday, now that I have more spare time. It's a fan fiction site, of mostly m/m stories.

Wow so many sites, I've booked them into my favourites..Now question does anyone know of the offical site for Eric or George???

Lol you guys and the CBS offical site. At one point i was addicted to that site, cause it was offical - and had hopes of having my stuff read lol by the men lol..

Now i know there are more better sites out there, i still surf there... This is my home. I love talk csi....

I closed down my Jorja site Like A Fox because it wasn't going anywhere and with my schedule, trying to run an entire site just wasn't going to happen :lol: So instead, I opened up foxy_fangirls which is an LJ community. Same idea, different location :)

Does anyone know what happened to csi screencaps. I was wondering if they are no longer putting up caps or have moved to a different site. I keep getting url not found message.

Back