Hot Actors, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread.

Re: Hot actors and singers picture thread.

You guys I am on the JV basketball team for my school even though I am 5'2". The bad thing is I am the shortest person on the team. Just about every team we play is taller than me, sometimes it is scary because I get paired up with a tall, big girl. All of my friends are tall. My Dad's younger brother is taller than him. Jorja Fox is 5'9".

sidlewannabee I've edited your image as it is a lot larger than 400 x 400 pixels. As SunsetBoulevard mentioned in her earlier post, images should be no larger than 400x 400.

Indecently I strongly recommend that you read the help and information thread, which is tacked to the top of this forum. It's a guide designed to help new posters when it comes to posting on the board. :)

I am really really sorry TINKERBELL. I really did not know that it was bigger than 400 x 400. I thought it looked a little big but I wasn't sure. Next time if I am not sure what the size is or if it is too big then I will just put the URL link instead of adding the picture. I really am sorry, though. I guess I don't really know how big 400 x 400 pixels is. Can you point me to the help and information thread is. I am a blond and I can't find it.

No problem sidlewannabe. I know when your new to the boards it takes some getting used to. :)

Here is a link to the Help And Information thread. It's located about three threads down in this forum (General TV & Media). ;)

Thanks TINKERBELL for the link to the Help and Information Thread, I didn't know where to look for it. Once again I am sorry about the picture, it won't happen again.

Re: Hot Actors, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread

hmmm....lets see:
1. Jonathan Togo
2. Jensen Ackles
3. Brian Krause-Leo on Charmed

there are a lot more I could say but it is 2:30 in the morning and I can't really think...maybe I'll think of some tomorrow and post them

haha....just looking around my room at all of my posters I thought of some more...Kasey Kahne, Zac Efron, Paul Teutul Jr, Most of the Reading Royals Guys (hockey Team), Lucas Grabeel (From High School Musical)

oh I just thought of another one or three I should say...Rascal Flatts!! Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus, and Joe Don Rooney!!

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Do you know there's an edit button to press in case you forget any other people? It may help to read the rules ;)

My most recent crush is Joe Nichols, the singer of Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

joenichols.jpg

I just found this thread.

I don't know if anyone has posted these pics yet, but I will do the honor of posting some beautiful pictures of my newest lover, the amazing actor Jeffrey Donovan.

jeffrey-donovan-1.jpg

jeffrey-donovan2.jpg

I hope they're not too big. If so, I can resize them. But isn't he gorgeous? *melts* I love him.

mugs, I've edited your images to a link. The maximum size for images in this forum is 400 x 400 pixels. ;)

Back