Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
^The one person who will for sure love him when he's old...awwwww.... :D

I do like those old man faces though! They're very cute, and very Danny.

They are cute and just make him look so adorable.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I'll leave you with a nice one:
[image]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/1CSIMfan/Actors/Carmine%20Giovinazzo/Publicity%20Photos/carmine34.jpg[/image]
How is that a nice one? He looks like a beaver. I fear him might gnaw my arm off and use it to build a dam. :lol:

OMG! ROFL!!! You've made my day!!!

I gotta say that although I don't really like "the beaver" pic, all the comments you girls come up with are bloody hilarious. He does look like a hairy beaver and his teeth stick out, but it's so bloody hilarious and better than the mullet, which I don't think is an actual mullet but a long bob :eek: :eek: :eek: You can't actually see short sides so I'm thinking it's his "long hair faze"

By the way Mrs G - would your arm be any good for building a dam :confused: :lol:

And god I love the black and whites of him, it makes him look so much sexier :devil: :devil: :devil:

And then of course there's the pic I made my avi :D :D :D

Didn't we have new thread titles a few pages back? I can't remember all of them....just "Locker Room #16: The Whore of the Show." :lol: That one is courtesy of Carmine himself... :lol:

Top41 said:
Didn't we have new thread titles a few pages back? I can't remember all of them....just "Locker Room #16: The Whore of the Show." :lol: That one is courtesy of Carmine himself... :lol:

Well as he was kind enough to suggest it I think it would be awfully rude of us to turn it down..... :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Exactly. He called himself the whore of the show and we'd be missing out if we failed to take advantage of that.

Oh, dear, Carmine - what have you let yourself in for? ;)

:lol: That really was a choice quote. On a more serious note, though, I really do think Danny's appeal lies with his fiery personality as much as his looks. Let's face it, there's not a bad looking guy on the show, but Danny stands out because he's adorable and funny and intense and passionate as much as he is sexy. There's a lot that factors into the writers' pimping him out at every opportunity. :lol:

The whore quote is the best. However, this one is a close second:

I don't mind being the utility guy--you can use me for what you need to use me for.

It really is interesting how many times in that interview he referenced being willing to do whatever is needed whenever it is needed. I like a man who willingly does what he's told. :D

PerfectAnomaly said:

It really is interesting how many times in that interview he referenced being willing to do whatever is needed whenever it is needed. I like a man who willingly does what he's told. :D

Oh goodness yes. Makes life so much easier.... :lol:

PerfectAnomaly said:

*cough*He can be my "utility guy" whenever he likes...*cough* :lol: :devil: ;)

Oh, yeah.........I can think of at least 50 ways to *utilise* his good self. :devil: and when I'm done with them I'll think up 50 more :p

i agree with PerfectAnomaly on liking a man who does what hes told especially if its carmine.

but i suppose if he doesnt then that gives us more reason to get the hancuffs out and cuff him to the bed! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back