Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

*grabs drool buckets* Gorgeous Macky pics. The crossover ones are great, and I love the one of him in the suit and bow tie too.
But I agree with y'all that less is definitely better when it comes to our Macky and clothes. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mac pulls everything off (or at least I'd like him too)!! :devil:

White gloves do go with a tux and tails, they're just not usually rubber :lol:

:devil: or were you perhaps implying he should be wearing only a bow-tie and latex gloves...? :devil:

Heheh, what a visual :p :p :D Sorry, it's my first day off after a ridiculous week and imma little fried; for some reason that amuses me, and is likely to stay in my gutter/mind for a while :lol::lol:

yeah MJ taylor girls share, didn't anyone teach you that? *thwaps you*

Expect Melly of course. :D

Gutter, is a great place to be, my loves :) (Especially where Mac is concerned)

^ :lol: I can scarce remember a time I lived outside it CathStokes... :lol:

Taylor girls share.... Piccies!!! Here's a few that caught my fancy today... so have at it :D

~ Dreamy Mac ~
dreamymachush24bittru46gx2.jpg

~ Perfectly Reasonable Mac ~
perfectlyreasonable24binb0.jpg

;) hehehe ... ooooh, you guys are gonna luv this one ...

~ not so reasonable Mac... ~
uberpissymac24bittru460qh6.jpg

"I'm sooooo pissy, I've lost my focus completely!!"

:lol: oh, who doesn't luv a pissy!mac!! :devil: If that don't cure a Monday, I don't know what will... :lol:

Gorgeous pics! I love Pissy!Mac. Cold Reveal was on on Saturday, and even though I occasionally wanted to slap Mac for being a jerk - like in that scene with that dude who is Flack's boss (see how much Mac messes up my brain? I tend to define episodes by what Mac does/wears/doesn't wear, :devil: and forget the names of minor characters and ep titles), where he was unreasonably nasty. But damn, that was countered by just how much I love Pissy!Mac. I loved the scene with him and Sinclair, Ultra-Pissy!Mac, yummy. So what I would probably do would be to slap him, then drag him away somewhere quiet and...well, I guess y'all can guess at what I'd do then, right? :devil: :devil: :devil:
Actually, Mac was less of a jerk in CR than I expected him to be, and though I did occasionally want to slap him, I did sympathise with him too, especially at the end with that poor man with the missing daughter. I like that Mac has finally learned that the world and law enforcement has grey areas. And, okay, to be utterly shallow, it was so great to see Mac and Dobson fight! Marine!Mac - yay!!!! :)

El woot! *tackles* nice piccies. Pissy is = to yum. nuff said ;)

Lynny said:
yeah MJ taylor girls share, didn't anyone teach you that? *thwaps you*

Expect Melly of course.

Gutter, is a great place to be, my loves (Especially where Mac is concerned)
*thwaps you back* You did! but YOU keep sneaking him away! wait till melly hears that :lol:

Gutter is mah home XD...no, its OUR home :p

^^

I keep a summer home AND a winter home in the gutter. Can you guess whose piccies go on the walls :D

Mop, who said anything abouth a mop?? I use a 50 gallon drum :D

*enters, performs some Thread Maintenance...*

- bibs *check*
- mops *check*
- buckets *check*
- industrial 50 gallon drums *check*
- funnels *check*
- optional towels *check*
- pool squeegees *check*
- soap and water *check*
- "slippery when wet" floor signs and traffic cones - hang on...

Hmmm. *scribbles on floor signs*

"Sexy When Wet"

Better. OK, looks good. Carry on... :lol: :devil:

Random *hugs* and *tackles* :D

PS *pokes MJ* (just because i can) :lol:

Is the picture of Sinise in a towel from CSI:NY or a movie?
I don't remember a scene like that, but I may have missed and episode. There is no middle age spread on that man.

Back