Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Hi Sphinx :)

The towel pic is from a photo shoot, I believe taken around the time that The Stand was filmed, so maybe around 1994/95...?

I can only wish the producers might devise such an episode for CSI:NY... :lol:

^ I wish it was on the show :lol: :rolleyes: i wish :p

*pokes El back* ;) aw do i feel special or what! nice list... you forgot something... rather someone... where's macky? :lol:

-handcuffs
-ties
-(olive) oil
-a wet Macky

someone check these in the closet! :lol:

mj0621 said:
^ I wish it was on the show :lol: :rolleyes: i wish :p

*pokes El back* ;) aw do i feel special or what! nice list... you forgot something... rather someone... where's macky? :lol:

-handcuffs
-ties
-(olive) oil
-a wet Macky

someone check these in the closet! :lol:

Pokes head out of closet, holding bottle of Olive oil looking a little embarassed.

"Um.....err.....I'm not finished with him......err, them yet...I will put everything back when I've finished...*HONEST*

Throws out the handcuffs. "You can have these back I used the ties instead, didn't want to bruise those lovely wrists...:D"

Quickly shuts closet door...

"Now Mac where were we!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Fruitbat, I knew it was you! I was looking all over for the oil. And I'm guessing that maybe Natty has the latex gloves and bow-ties...?

*performs routine check on sprinkler systems*

~ pauses...

*adds fuzzzy handcuffs to shopping list...*

(um, any particular colour...?)

and you all KNOW that Macky is by default *always* here...

:p :devil: :devil: :p

Elwood21 said:
:lol::lol::lol:

Fruitbat, I knew it was you! I was looking all over for the oil.

*adds fuzzzy handcuffs to shopping list...*
(um, any particular coulour...?)

:p :devil: :devil: :p

Pokes head out of closet

Black ones he looks SO good in black :devil: :devil: :devil:

*cries* Whaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!Whaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh *contunues crying* I need to move into another country! This Saturday, while someguys were ILLEGALLY building something ugly in the neighbourhood, the workers rushed and *accidentally* the cabels for the TV and Internet and it took the technicians FIVE! days get over their extreme lazyness!
1.) I didn't get 5 daily doses of Mac hotness! I'll have to make up but that's hard!
2.)I missed 1 episode of CSI:NY twice, 1 CSI:MIAMI ep. (and the next one will air next week or even later) and 1 CSI:LV epi!
These facts so riuned my week!

*enters with several shopping bags o' goodies*

Hey DandM! :D Glad to see you managed to find your way here in spite of it all, I was wondering where you were at... Good luck with the big move, and let us know when you're finally settled, I'll see if I can't find you a nice house-warming gift of some sort... ;) :D

PS ~ psst, Fruitbat ... um, we're starting to get some noise complaints from the other threads...

and *ahem* it was supposed to be my turn by now... *taps watch*

:lol: :devil:

Stumbles out of closet, pulling clothes into place and running hand through hair smiling happily :D

Sorry Elwood I kinda got a little carried away :devil:. Here!

Hands over the half empty bottle of olive oil.

I need to go lie down now. I would give Mac a few minutes to recover. Also we may want to consider sound proofing the closet. :D And installing a fire extinguisher...god that man's HOT!

Fans self as she heads out the door.

hey! hey! i thought i was next in line for macky! :devil: do we need another delivery of olive oils? -_-;

DandM *comforts you* aw... well im sure macky will have a lotta ways to comfort ya...

where is the sign in list anyway?! :lol:

Fruitbat...!!! So, that's where all of my spare bottles of Olive Oil disappeared to! You've been raiding the cupboard again!! :lol: (And here, I thought it was just me...:D)

^ I guess we're gonna have to go shopping again... :lol:

In the meant time, just keep receipts for anything we forgot to pick up...

BYOOO? (bring your own olive oil...) :p

MBGrissom said:
Fruitbat...!!! So, that's where all of my spare bottles of Olive Oil disappeared to! You've been raiding the cupboard again!! :lol: (And here, I thought it was just me...:D)

Shuffles feet and tries to look contrite.

Well Mac showed up dressed in black, and no one else was around, and the Olive oil and ties were just lying there, and he looked SO sexy......

214_1641.jpg

I mean can you blame a girl for getting a little carried away.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh, I certainly can't blame you for getting carried away if that man showed up at the door, dressed in black, looking all sexy and lonesome... :p
(For the record,Fruitbat, you really don't look all that contrite, to me... :lol: )

Back