Where Did You Get Your Username?

Umm , mine's pretty easy, Guns N' Roses is a band and my favorite, and the 259 part i don't know where that came from, AIM or Yahoo Mail, came up with that part. so i pretty much just use the same sn everywher.

Mine is pretty easy. My name is Joyce and a lot of people call me Joycie. I was borne in 1984, so that's how I came up with the usersname Joycie84.

When I fist came here I was Mayte, that, by the way, was the short name for my real name (María Teresa).

Poison girl came from HIM, it's the name of a song, an my ex-boyfriend used to call me like that because i really loved that song.

My story is maybe the weirdest . I was registering on fanfiction and I needed a name ... I had no idea . Then I thought at the fact everyone calls me "loca " ( Spanish for "crazy") . And I thought that loca was too short . And I thought , what am I crazy for ? Yeah . Eric Szmanda => ericloca .

Wow, mine sounds really un-original compared to everyone else's. Originally, I signed up as WhoAreYou, obviously because it has connections to CSI and I like The Who, but then I realized that the email I signed up under no longer worked and I couldn't access it to confirm my name. So I decided to make another account but I couldn't think of a name so I started scrolling down the list of CSI episode names. I thought Assume Nothing sounded cool and mysterious, so I took it. It's not my favorite episode or anything, it's just that I thought the name was really cool. Yeah, my story isn't nearly as deep as anyone else's, but hey, I like my screenname.

My sister calls me Speedy for some reason, I'm not really sure why exactly, so that's where that part comes from.
My name is Megan, hence the meg.
And 25 is my house number.

Well usually I use imzadipyrgirl (bear with me here) Imzadi is betazed for "my heart" Pyr is short for Great Pyrenees which is the dog breed I fell in love with and want to show and breed under the kennelname Imzadi, and girl because I'm a girl.

I almost registered with that then wanted something CSI related but couldn't think of anything so CSIdoglover came to be. The 54 is from when I loved Scott Bakula and Quantum Leap, (he was born in 1954) that has stayed my favorite number.

Well Catherine Willows is my favorite character on CSI, but that username was taken. And of course Ashley is my first name.

I want to change it.

When I first came on, I was Gilbert. I didn't want that name, because I don't know how to register, so I stuck with that name, probably year later or almost, I can't remember which one. I change my username to NicknGrissom, they are my favorite character ever since. I don't know why I pick those name, it just something about them.

Well mine is simple. I'm a Sandle shipper so I wanted a name that had something to do with them and I was thinking of different combinations of their name. I thought it was cool that Greg's last name ends with an 's' and Sara's last name ends with an 's' so I put it together, their names sharing the 's'. Then you get 'sandersidle'. I didn't capitalize anything because I didn't want it to be like 'SanderSidle". So yeah. :)

Carly Manning was a character from Days of our Lives and I loved her and the name so I use it everywhere. is actually my nickname too. and sometimes I use the longer version - Carolina

Mine's pretty easy too.
When I first came I was Daniela, but I decided to change it.
So Dani comes from Daniela and lots of people call me that, anyway. And CSI, well, it's obvious. The underscore it's just to separate the two things :p

Back