Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's my quote:

"You need to find a highly-qualified psychiatrist, not a psychologist. You're going to need some drugs, and you're going to have to find a damn good lawyer because the cops are all over your ass."

really? joy ride? wow... i saw it like 2 weeks ago and i can't even remember that part!!! like.. at all! who said it? *if you remember, it's not necessarily part of the game, just for my personal knowledge :D*

Yay! my turn :D

Quote:
Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastard. Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

It is from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", said by the Black Knight (John Cleese). (Look you stupid bastard, you got no arms left :lol:)

Yep CaptainMiracle51 you're right.
I love that movie so much especially that scene between Arthur & the black knight :lol:

So your turn now.

One of my personal faves:

C1: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning
C2: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
C1: No
C2: Why am I the only person that has that dream?

I know the film is Real Genius; saw it not too long ago on TV. But can't remember the characters' names. Val Kilmer played "C2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back