More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not exactly cheating if they're not in an exclusive relationship. One (drunken) shag on a pool table does not a relationship make.

danny just not cheat on lindsay they have waited so long to be together and have overcome so much to be with each other. if danny cheats now the writers have failed us and everything we have been hoping to happen will be destoyed
Overcome what? Complete disinterest on the part of many fans? For many fans, the writers have already failed us by putting in the pool table shag.

I agree with many of the above posts ^

For me the writers came closest to failing us by leaving Louie unmentioned for so long. It's only thru Carmine's reassurances that they just couldn't find a way to bring it into an ep in a meaningful way that I give them any credibility there.

As for D/L... (and, again, somehow this always seems to circle back to D/L... * wee tiny little > :rolleyes: *)

This does all rather sound like a recurring Soap Drama: "will D/L be exclusive, or will they be seeing other pool tables on the side...? Will Danny cheat? Will Lindsay?" (Would that give Danny a spine again? For that matter, would that give Lindsay more personality too?)

* Sigh * Is this really all S4 is gonna be about for these two?

Look, I'm not a D/L shipper, obviously, but I am not saying they should drop the relationship. I have absolutely no problem with giving the characters a personal life, but it's all about the manner in which it's done. If that's the *only* kind of material they're gonna get, create a spin-off for them instead and then indulge til your heart's content.

I really hope that they let Carmine go with his instincts to give Danny more fire again, with everyone on the team, without sacrificing the maturity he's had over S1/S2.
I also really hope they move Lindsay on from her trauma story and restore some of her presence from S2, and with Anna back full time, that they can do better by her as well.

Mainly I just hope that plot-lines for these two in S4 do not simply revolve around one another. They have to be strong enough as characters to stand on their own. IMO that would also make any relationship and its inherent issues between them much stronger as well. If the relationship is all that's defining their characters and keeping them of interest, then the writing's not good enough. Please let there be more to both of them than that in S4. Pretty please. :p

Ceindreadh said:

Overcome what? Complete disinterest on the part of many fans? For many fans, the writers have already failed us by putting in the pool table shag.

I agree I must admit I thought the whole thing was a bit tasteless, any relationship should be in the background to the cases and the crimes solving, not plastered over the screen with a tacky shag on a pool table in the season finale. The whole point being it the show is a crime show...yes we should find out a LITTLE bit of their lives here and there as the show progresses. And people do fall in love with workmates, and fall out of love. But the comments from Carmine in my opinion do not bode well for season 4. I can see us starting to drown in soap bubbles.

Am I the only one who finds it slightly hilarious that Danny and Lindsay have apparently been waiting so very long to get together? Since when is less than 2 years an eternity? (And that's less than 2 years assuming that they've been 'waiting' for each other since she first walked into that tiger exhibit in "Zoo York". :rolleyes:)

I swear, our gotta-have-it-now society is making us ADD or something...

Also, could we maybe speculate about something else now? I expect we'll have more than enough to say about D/L when the season starts. How about what Carmine said regarding Danny's relationship with Mac? Or Louie--how should Louie come back and, if he does, is he going to be in trouble for anything?

I thought the key phrase in what Carmine said was that maybe "she's not all Danny thought she would be." That suggests to me that she might do something--or perhaps not do something, like maybe she's not there for him like he was for her--that really turns Danny off and makes him pull away, look elsewhere, etc. I don't see him cheating, but pulling back or dumping her if she continues to treat him like a "punching bag"? Yeah, I hope he would end it then.

As for speculating about something else, I'd love to, but it would be all speculation at this point since we have no idea what might happen with Louie or Mac. Certainly I hope that if Louie comes back, Mac is heavily involved with the storyline in some way.

When are we going to get our spoilers? Lucky Miami. :p

Ah, but this stuff about D/L is all speculation too. :lol: We have no idea what will happen with them. Much though I love Carmine, he's not psychic. I think a lot of people are putting the cart before the horse assuming that what he said will definitely come true. "You never know," "it's a possibility" and "maybe" are hardly "I know exactly what's going to happen." ;) :p

Damn, we need real spoilers.
dry.gif

Yeah, you're right. I think he's talking about something that was discussed at one point, but just as a possibility. I wouldn't take it as set in stone or anything.

We do need spoilers! :lol:

^ I was kinda hoping when i open this foldie, we already got the goods :lol: :p wishful thinking i guess. not this week eh? *sigh*

Not a CSI NY spoiler but Kyle Gallner who plays Reed will guest star on a November episode of Law and Order SVU playing a high school student who accuses his teacher (Melissa Joan Hart from Sabrina) of raping him.

Hopefully he will still be making appearances on CSI NY as well.

I don't mind who ends up with and/or cheats on whom, just as long as we get the cute little lab geek back (and preferably with a bigger role and even onto the 'main cast' list)!

*Really don't want much - do I?*

*sits patiently with all the NYorker fans*
*gg* is it me or i feel that we're waiting in line for the premiere? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back