A CatNip Story......Taken from the File of Built to Kill

This reminds me of the RP I'm doing with Lynn, except it was Cath who's having the spinal problems from a shot instead of Nick.

more more!
And like the others you won't kill C or N right?

Okay, I changed my story a bit. So it doesn't have the same story line. But it's good to know we think alike.
Anyways, Nick now has the bullet in his chest. :D :D

aww I didn't mind, spinal cord issues can be fun...just think if he was paralzyed even temporarily, Cath would get to take care of him and sponge bath him and...:devil: :devil: lolol I'm naughty aren't I?

Catherine was becoming impatient, she had sent Lindsey home, with Sara, for the night. While she waited, she thought back to old times and old cases, she and Nick had worked on. As she was deep thought, the surgeon came out. "Catherine Willows"? "That's me, yes doctor"? "I'd just like to let you know, that your CSI pulled through". "But the next 24 hours, are going to be crutial". "If he makes it through the night, then the rest should be smooth sailing". "Thank-you doctor, may I see him please"? "Sure, but not to long, he needs rest".

When Catherine walked in the room, she could hear the machine's beeping. Heading ove to Nicky's side, she said....."Nicky, it's your Cat, I'm here Nicky, I need you to come home to us". "Lindsey and I need you". "I love you Nicky, please come home", cried Catherine. Laying her head on his thigh, she cried herself to sleep.

A few hours later Catherine awoke to someone calling her name. "Catheirne", Catherine, wake up", said Mrs.Stokes. "Oh, Mrs.Stokes, how are you"? "Oh God, what a dumb question". "I'm sorry". "It's okay Catherine, we understand". "Now, how is our son doing"? "He's stable and holding his own". "They said if he can make it through the night, he'll be okay", said Catherine crying again. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to cry". "Sure you do dear, that's what we do our family", smiled Mrs.Stokes. "You know"? asked Catherine, with tears in her eyes. "Of course we know dear, Nicky called us this morning, and told us".

"I had no idea", said Catherine. "That's because you weren't supposed to", laughed Mrs.Stokes. After spending an hour or so with them, they left for Nick's place. "Listen dear, we'd like to pick up Lindsey, and get to know her a bit, would that be okay"? "Of course, I'll give you Sara's address". With the Stokes on their way to get Lindsey, Catherine, climbed into bed with Nick. As she watched his chest, rise and fall, she started to cry again. "Please Nicky, I need you, my life is nothing without you". "I have so many plans for us, I want to have lots of babies and love you until we are old and grey in our rockers". "Please Nicky, I love you, do you hear me, I love you".

Early that morning, Catherine awoke to the feeling of warmth around her waist. As she opened her eyes, Nicky was staring down at her. "Hey sweetheart, I could have swore, I heard you crying over me", whispered Nicky. Catherine moved her head up until she was eye to eye and a breath away from Nicky's lips, as she whispered....."I thought I lost you forever",*crying* Nicky took his thumb and stroked her tears, "Never Catherine, I would never leave you behind", ands as their lips touched, they poured their tears into each others souls.

TBC

Re: A CatNip Story......Taken from the File of Built to Kil

i can't wait next part :D although i'm not CatNip shipper-i love it ;)

Body_Farm, it's very nice to meet you and welcome. I won't be able to update till tomorrow, work calls. But I'm glad you all like the story so far. :)

Wow, what a story! Lynny, I told you I was going to come and find some Catnip fics, and all I can say is this is a terrific fic! Really enjoying it, wonder how it's all going to turn out, once Nick knows Cath's pregnant. Really like this, and oh, if you have anymore pm's for the censored parts, please send them to me!

PM Hospital Frolics, to follow :devil:

3 weeks later...

Nicky was still recoperating on the Hospital. They had told him, he should be able to go home in a few days. Meanwhile, Catherine was having a difficult time getting up this morning, she was dizzy and nausiated as hell. "Oh please, not now", said Catheirne to herself. She had an idea, she might be pregnant. Running in to the washroom, she tossed her cookies, as Lindsey came walking in. "Mom, you okay"? "Yes Lindsey, I'm fine, just go ahead to school love". "Are you sure mom"? "Positive, I'll see you tonight". After Lindsey left, Catherine cleaned herself up, and headed out to the Pharmacy, before going to see Nick.

Upon arrival to the Pharmacy, Catheirne seen Sara there. "Oh, hey Cath, how's Nick"? "He's better, he gets to come home, in a few days". "Well that's great news". "So what brings you in here"? 'You sick"? asked Sara. "Naw, just need to pick up a few things for Nicky, he comes home in a couple days". "Auh!!! said Sara. At that monent a call came in and Sara had to leave.
"Oh, thank god", said Catherine, to herself. Last thing she needed was one of the team finding out, she was pregnant, afterall, they were just getting use to the idea, of them being a couple.

Once she purchased her kit, she headed to the nearest washroom, taking the stick out she said....."Please, say no". As she waited for the stick to change, she thought about her and Nick's life together once they got married. She knew, that Nicky would be great for Lindsey and that....."Oh shoot, the test". Turning the stick over, Cahterine seen the double blue lines, *sigh* shit"!!!!! Putting the stick in her purse, she headed over to the Hospital, to tell Nicky the news.

As she walked into the room, she seen Nicky's parents and Lindsey talking. "Hi mom, said Lindsey". "Are you okay, you look sick"? "I'm fine baby, how about you"? "Great, I'm having alot of fun with Mr&Mrs.Stokes". Nick looked at Catherine and could tell something was bothering her. "Mom, dad, could you excuse us for a moment", asked Nicky. "Sure son, we'll see you later, come on Lindsey, let's go to the movies". After giving her mom a kiss, she left with Mr&Mrs.Stokes.

"Cath", "What's the matter"? Catherine couldn't help but tear up. "I'm pregnant Nicky, you and I are going to have a baby". Nick looked amazed. "Really, you and I"? "That's wonderful Cath", said Nicky, as he pulled Catherine on top of him. "Oh my Nicky, is that.....hmmm....you're being naughty", laughed Cath. "It's you my love, God I'm going to be a dad, twice no less". Catherine looked puzzled..."twice, I don't understand Nicky"? "Lindsey Cath, I'll have a daughter and a new baby, thank-you, you've made the happiest man alive". Catherine was feeling more relaxed, she thought for sure Nicky wouldn't be ready, to be a dad.

"Listen Cath, why don't you go shut the door", winked Nick. Catherine could feel what Nicky wanted. "Are you insane"? "What if a nurse walks in"? "Oh well, then pull the drape across too, if you're worried, because I need you right now Cath, and I'm not willing to wait". Getting up Catherine, shut the door, pulled the drape, and climed on top of Nick's hard muscled body. "Now what Nicky-Poo", smiled Cath. "Well little lady, now I'm going to show you, how much fun you can have, in a hospital bed". With the noise and outside world going on without them, Nick took Catherine into his Universe of love.

TBC

Right when i saw built to kill, i thought "GET TOGETHER!!!" and when they danced and then later he said "i shouldnt have left you" it was just like HELLO! open your eyes and become a couple. the chemistry between them is insane! and i love it! :D

*snicker* *giggle* I love playing with the hospital stuff when I'm RPing a ship...but I've never let them actually do it in there. You know you'll give Lynn ideas right? And me rofl

Nice chapter, LMH. I like how Nick was happy about the pregnancy, not freaked out like in some fics. Good stuff~!

Go LMH, your bringing out the hottness, very proud of you and how your writing this, great job, now MORE! :) You know you want to.

Catey: Glad you found us!

Liz: I was thinking that too, they were really hot and flirty in BTK, and they do have alot of chemistry together :)

Melly: You know what this means :)

Yeah...it'll get reflected in the RPs right?

And I still get Mac :p Deal with it.

Back