The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Im gonna sound really stupid here.
I have only watched about 20 episodes from Miami (im a bigger Vegas fan)
But I notice alot of people have pics up of Horatio and that woman.. did Horatio date a women in any of the eps and what happened to their relationship?
Or are people just thinking they look cute together? Like everyone does for vegas, like wishful thinking. :)
Thanks. :)

do u talk for the woman in my signature ?! :rolleyes:

if so her name is Yelina. She is Horatio bro wife - now widower. No, H/Y don`t date (for now :devil:). and no, they don`t only look cute together... they have history and from a lot epis u can tell that they both have strong feeling for each others... coz i can become shippy here feel free to ask more question in Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

otherwise, sorry if i don`t understand ur question right ;)

Oh no thats fine. :)
I am not a shipper at all. Not interested in it. I just didnt know if they had dated or had past history. :)

I thought she was his brothers wife, I did watch an ep of that. I did see some sparks between them but was a bit confused as of the relationship.
But no, you cleared it up, so thanks. :)

does anyone know Ryan's birthday? i mean we know H's, Cal's, Eric's Speed's Alexx's, but not Ryan's. why?

i know that, we seriously need to learn more about him and his past. like what's him family like? how was his childhood, where did he grow up? those are the questioned we need answered in s6!

Is there a follow up to Ashes to Ashes? I want that guy nailed so bad lol

I don't believe there has been a follow-up to that episode as of yet, but it would be interesting to see a continuation of it. :D That would be great continuity!

Okay...this is the only thread I can see where to ask my question.

I need to know the episode or episodes where Maxine Valara enters the victims DNA into CODIS. This gets her into hot water with her accediation. Please if anyone knows this please let me know. Thanks

The Good Rebecca

Alright since this thread has reached its cap, I'm going to lock it and start the new Question Thread. :)

Link to new thread

***Locked***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back