Prayer for Madeleine

Do you know someone went into the room and took the child? For all anyone knows, the child wandered off out of the room herself and was found by someone. At this point, it's unlikely if someone did find her, that they were well intentioned but at the same time the parents should not have left their child in a room unattended and if someone just walked in, with the door unlucked and easily accessible.

The parents feeling "really bad" is the least they should be feeling and it's not just a mistake like leaving your kids in the car for 10 minutes while you go into the store kind of thing.

This is so upsetting. I didn't know about this until I read this, but I send my prayers out to her and her family. Every parent makes mistakes, and while theirs was huge, I think it's way more important to remember they're missing her. No matter what they did, they lost a child, and for now, all I can do is hope she's safely returned and they can see her again.

^^I second Lilly's words. I just hope she is found safe and can come back to her family and her home. The parents may have not acted correctly, but they are missing her for sure, and we probably can't imagine how bad they're feeling...My prayers are with her, too, of course.

I was wondering if there's been any updates or new devolpments in the case, I haven't heard anything in a while.

i've read that the police got an anonymous call...the person told them where they could find Madeleine's body, about 14 kilometers from where she disappeared. but they quit searching after some time because they hadn't found any evidence that she'd ever been there.

It sucks, I really hope she gets home safe, I haven't heard anything in ages, poor family must be distraught, my prayers are out for them, I hope she's still safe and alive.

Last thing I hear appart they were looking for her in an area near where she dissapeared is that some lines of the investigations sugest hey took the girl outside Portugal. I can tell you all burgers in Spain from a very known brand has Madeleine's photo near the cashier.

cathwillows , I heard about that too. It didn't come up with nothing? Bummer.

I also read somewhere that the family had asked the police to close the investigation. But I do not know if it where from a reliable resource. But I can understand them if they did. Afterall, it has been over a month and maybe the parents want to start processing and move on. With two younger children left with them, I guess they can't do very much. :(

When I first read about Madeleine I prayed that she'd be found and well. But after this long time...I know i sound horrible :(: I am praying she's dead. For her sake of being and her parents. There are thousands of things that could happening, and they are really not nice. So it is not that I am blaming her parents and wanting her dead to show them that the world isn't a safe place anymore. We already know that.

I am hoping so for her welbeing. She is only 4 and in a 4-year olds mind, everybody is nice and innocent. and there are a lot of things that could have happened to her.

5 AM this morning, Spanish police arrested in Algeciras, Cádiz, an Itailan man who may had extorsioned Madeleine parents. Apparently, he asked money for her release. Now cops are investigating if he may know something about her whereabouts. You can find the story here, but it's in Spanish.

Apparently there's been a lot of sightings of her in Malta, my question is, if you saw her, surely you'd go up to whoever she was with and have a peek, and if you were sure it was her, jeez i'd grab her I swear to god.

Hope thats the guy, I really wanna see her come back home :(

It seems now they were just trying to get money from the family, they just wanted to get something from the reward the family offered for clues. The man was also reclamed from France, it looks like he used to beat his daughter too.

poison girl said:
It seems now they were just trying to get money from the family, they just wanted to get something from the reward the family offered for clues.

People like that disgust me.

How horrible of a person do you have to be to take advantage of a grieving family like that. :mad:

Amid much speculation, this story has really developed a potentially shocking twist over the last 24 hours.

BBC newspage

Lucy said:
Amid much speculation, this story has really developed a potentially shocking twist over the last 24 hours.

BBC newspage

Yes indeed, this is the first thing I saw on our news this morning before leaving for work I was astounded, and shocked :eek: beyond belief, I so hope the authorities are wrong.. I'd never in a million years thought it would go this route:( the parents, dear god :confused:

Back