Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

:lol: You guys crack me up. Sorry I've been gone a little while. Been busy with a bunch of assignments, halloween, and other stuff. How's everyone doing? I see the gutter has been kept hot, thats good ;)

I love these personal space violation pictures. Its amazing how many there actually are.

I did a little searching myself, but I didn't have to look that far :p

Close
Closer
Closest

Ah, I havnt been on in so long! I've missed you guys :p.
Anyways I braught a gift for everyone. This is the first pic I've EVER actually finished using Photoshop.. (AND IT SO HARD) So dont go to hard on me.
It could basically fit any GSR moment but it was originaly made to caption one of my favorite GSR fanfiction moments, from Gravity- by Ms-Maggs.

"His voice weakened as he recited a quote. “Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends in a teardrop.”

It was a natural reaction to ask him for the author. “Which pessimistic poet said that?”

“It’s anonymous.” Sighing he added, “I always figured the guy didn’t want anyone to know a girl broke his heart.”

[to long to put the whole thing]

Her voice wavering, she quietly asked, “Tell me something…” Stopping for a breath she fought back her tears. “If that quote is anonymous…why do you assume it was said by a man who had his heart broken? Did you ever stop to consider there may be another scenario?” She watched as her comment resonated with him and after a moment it became apparent that he had never contemplated the existence of another perspective.

Try as he might, no words came to him as he watched her struggle. Her reaction was so much deeper than he ever imagined, it rendered him confused and speechless.

Thinking back to Grissom’s quote, Sara added her own observation. “You know…I remember the first smile…” She paused as she felt a hot tear slide down her cheek. “…but the funny thing is we’ve never shared a kiss but look…I’m still crying.” Having reached her limit, she threw open the door and fled the scene.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends in a teardrop

:D :D :D

(I know it should be in fanart.. but I had to share with my fav GSR buds ;))
Hope yall enjoy it :).

EDIT: Reeble those are some of my all time fav GSR captions. ;)

beautifulview, that picture come from the Season Two episode Overload.

Live4GrissNSara love the fanart of Griss and Sara and love that scene from Gravity. One of my favorites as well to read.

ha-ha that's cute and nicely done ;)
:D great work and thank's for charring ;)

Wow its beautiful L4GnS! I wonder how long it took you, its really great. Did you use one of those graphic pens or did you use a mouse? Or did you do something else, either way its amazing. Thanks for sharing! :D

thanks ladysara. always on the lookout for something to swoon over. :)

live4grissNsara, that pic is so cute. nicely done. i tried doind photoshop a while. i couldnt do it, so i'm always appreciative of people who can do art.

I wonder how long it took you, its really great. Did you use one of those graphic pens or did you use a mouse? Or did you do something else, either way its amazing. Thanks for sharing! :D

Thanks :D And it took me quiet a while because Im not used to coloring in Photoshop.. (I dont usualy draw cartoony things) But I think I'll have to make some more :D
Anyways.. nope no graphic pens.. high tech things for me.. just a pencil and then a mouse. Heres the original really bad sketch if you want to see how BAD it started out.. *barf*
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/forensic_mind/sketch.jpg

And thx Reeble, Lady, martini, and beautifulview.. You really know how to make a girl happy.
[Anyways back to topic.. before we get yelled at.. ;)]

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

wow, Live4GrissNSara, that picture is just SO adorable.

D'awwww. :)

Now I'm inspired to finish my GSR fanart pieces. Curse this computer for not having photoshop. :( oh well, pencil, here we come!

I had to do an "I Am From" poem for English... I had to add this part:

I am from GSR, PSV, and CSI.
GD, BiM, Butterflied, and Bloodlines,
From “funtain water?” and “I so don’t care.”
“I heard you got some head,” “let me take you home,” and “it matters to me.”
I am from those little-known facts you discover while watching television.

and a picture that could go toward PSV, if under different circumstances:
PSV or no PSV?

Grissoms_Beard, there is always room for you in the gutter, never fear. As for spoilers for eps 9 & 10...

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>

We haven't heard anything GSR-y as yet from these eps. So far, there's no word that Gris is even in ep 9, and Sara's working with Nick in that ep. In 10, everyone's working the same case, and we get to see emotional Grissom (but in a calmer way than we were going to get him in Gum Drops) but no word yet about scenes with Sara and him together as yet. However, since ep 10 is meant to be written by our very own GSR-shipper extraordinare, David Rambo, we should see something shippy between them... Fingers and toes crossed, shippers.

L4GnS - lovely piece of fanart! 9d4L - lovely poem! The creativity is pumping in the gutter tonight! :D

I know this has probably been discussed a million times but since I'm a new GSR I wanted to ask if anyone noticed in Scuba Doobie-Doo if Griss has chalk on his face before Sara touched him?

I didn't see any but it may have been easily overlooked. I think it was just a clever way for her to show some affection. It was a very sweet scene :) Amazing how fast he calmed down once she got out there.

Like I said I know this has probably been discussed before but I was re-watching the episode on Spike and thought of the question.

Its a classic scene and glad you brought that up. IMHO, there is not chalk anywhere to be seen on his face. We all know it was just an excuse to touch him. Plus the reaction she got out of him was all she needed for him to show her that he had feeling for her. It tore him up after she touched him. Wonder what his blood pressure was after that?

Yeah I noticed it did change his behavior after that. I'd say his blood pressure went up to well over 100! But it was obvious to me, or maybe it was just wishful hoping, that Griss does have feelings for her. He's the only one that I've saw that can make her smile easily. Sara just turns into a different person when they have moments like that.

The cute boyish smile he gave her during that scene was just so adorable! Why he didn't act on anything during that scene is beyond me. The door was wide open!

Great artwork, Live4! And your poem too, 9dots4lines. I probably won't be around much tonight (too much work to do), but couldn't help talking about the "chalk scene".
CSIgal: you are always welcome to talk about anything that comes to your mind about GSR. We love analyzing, analyzing and going back and analyzing again all the GSR scenes anyway :D

I am not so sure if there was chalk or not. There definitely was chalk on his jumpsuit, but I didn't specifically notice it on his cheek. I agree that Sara used that opportunity very nicely to show him some affection. I think Griss himself was suspicious because he checked his hand after he touched his cheek. I think he wasn't sure what to make of it. :D Poor guy, he was so shocked :D

And I love it (although this is mean to Sara) when in The Accused Is Entitled, in the courtroom, the lawyer asks Sara about the chalk scene, she says she was brushing chalk off his face and the woman is like "is that what they're calling it now?". That woman was probably a shipper as well :D Can't deny the evidence, Sara!!! :D

I wish all the lawyers on CSI were shippers. le sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back