Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

*Laughs* I've been going through Erica's screencaps one by one looking for personal space violations....

*Laughs* I've been going through Erica's screencaps one by one looking for personal space violations....
Hahaha! yah she has a very nice collection over there.

Okay Catherinesmyidol I love your av! but one of these days it's going to make me cry! She's so pretty and soo sad!

It has already made me cry! And sometimes, your icon frightens me! But not today, for today young goblins is the day of the dead! *Cues manic laughter* Sorry :)

Actually, I'm thinking of chaning my icon. I found some amazing GSR icons but I have to choose just one...

From OT to back on topic! Presto-chango! I really need to stop watching Tv. Nothing like some good ol' GSR fanfiction to cheer ya up, right?

It has already made me cry! And sometimes, your icon frightens me!
hehe I love both of them

From OT to back on topic! Presto-chango! I really need to stop watching Tv. Nothing like some good ol' GSR fanfiction to cheer ya up, right?
Right! I'm currently flipping back and forth between this page and Cinoflex's The Power Exchange one of the few of hers that I haven't read yet and I'm loving every word!

*Cues manic laughter* Sorry :)
you mean like this?
maniacal.gif
hehe :lol:

Just popped in to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE! And I am going to have lots of fun with all the candy I got. STOMACHACHES AND CAVITIES, HERE I COME!! :D

Also, if anyone has any links to websites with good avatars, please send them my way! Thanks. :)

ladysara, keep it up, girss looks like hes tagging along in that pic. its cute. butterflied right?

and ew its november and we've only had like, 1 or 2 GSR moments. i say we start a song for GSR

Woot! Finally some spoilers for episode 10!!!

SPOILERS
>
>
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

It's called 'Still Life' and Grissom's back (not that we're sure he went anywhere, but he wasn't mentioned in the spoilers for ep 9 yet...) Here's a brief bit of what mystery over at YTDAW has to say...

Okay, so a little six-year-old boy is missing, or is he? A woman, Karen, claims a man in a blue baseball cap took her son, Jesse, from the park. Karen's husband died four years ago and Jesse is the light of her life. She's completely distraught and cooperates fully with the CSIs and LVPD in their effort to find her son.

Across town, a clerk at a convenience store has called the police, because a man and woman have come into the store with a little boy matching Jesse's description. Brass makes the arrest, and Grissom is also there - he's trying to keep his cool, but he's rather upset by the whole turn of events. These are the SDs for Grissom as they watch Jesse and the two other adults in the store: Grissom stares back, as if making eye contact with the boy. As emotionally detached as he tries to be, when a kid is in danger, the rules change...

Also, I don't think Grissom's reactions in this episode are meant to take the place of GDrops. His reactions in SL are nowhere near as intense as they were in GDrops, just FYI.

Everyone's working the case from different angles, and Catherine's leading the investigation (speculation - does this support our theory that Grissom's been demoted or is he just letting her take the lead on this one??? )

No mention of any GSR interaction as yet, but if this is a David Rambo script, it could well be in subtle moments that might not be spoiled before hand - like the tea scene in 'Swap Meet'...

One things for certain, it will be interesting to see Grissom get emotional over a case, since we missed out with Gum Drops. While mystery says his reactions won't be as intense, even a emotional Grissom in a controlled way will be facinating to watch. And it opens up the opportunity for Sara to experience emotional Grissom and react to him... (we hope...)
Sara is also scripted to have some scenes to show the effect the case is having on her...

That's all for now - Mystery will release more info when she's allowed to, so I'll keep you up to date when i hear more...

Thank you forensicsgirl for updating us with this hopeful news.

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
I am glad to see that we are going to get a chance to see an emotional Grissom on any level. I could not have seen Grissom losing control like Nick did in Gum Drops. Grissom's emotional side will always be a little more controlled. That is just him. His face I think shows emotions in volume without him saying a word and I think Sara is the person who can read that. I am glad we get to see some emotion out of her as well. I agree I can live with some subtle GSR moments. I like what you said earlier it might be the calm before the storm. Maybe they aren't giving us hints or spoilers cause they want us to be truly surprised for once. It will be interesting to see why Catherine is leading the case though.

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
>
Although I am a bit disappointed that this is not an overt GSR episode like Butterflied, I really think that we will get a meaty GSR scene either in this eppy or before, maybe after the Grissom-Sofia conversation. This season has been very light on the GSR side up to now (which is consistent with Jorja's comments that not much personal stuff will come up in the early episodes) and I don't believe they can go 10 freakin' episodes without a good GSR scene.

I am thinking 6X9 (second episode of the two-parter sweeps eppies) will involve some confrontation between Sara and Grissom, good or bad. It is also interesting to note that Mystery hasn't given much spoilers about the second part, and none about the "triangle", so I am thinking there might be something going on. ;)

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
I agree with you Grisslybear. I fear things have been far too quiet in the GSR spoiler realm. It really has followed what Jorja Fox said though. First season like, mostly cases, etc. I have a feeling the second half of the season might just be emotional and the characters may all be in a mess. I think these next few episodes especially the two parter my be leading us up to some changes.

Athena , OMG! I love that little guy holding the 'Cue manic laughter'! It's funny!

Ooh, emotional Grissom! Yummy...

Possible Spoilers
>
>
>
>
>
>

I find it VERY suspicious that spoilers have not yet been released for the second ep of the two-parter, while spoilers for ep 9 and 10 have come out. I'm fairly certain that our spoiler queens know something, but they're keeping very tight lipped, which can mean only one thing - they're not allowed to say. And that tells me one thing - Its something BIG that TPTB don't want us to know. Whether or not this includes some GSR action or not, i think whatever's going to happen during the second part of the two-parter, it's going to have a big impact on all our core characters - otherwise CM is merely tooting her own horn when she says that what we see there will make GD look like childs play. The only possible explaination for why we're not seeing any proof of this huge event is that they must be keeping it tightly under wraps... And I really hope that there are some golden GSR moments nestled amongst the rest of the events that are so far being hidden from us...

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
That's exactly what I'm thinking, forensicsgirl and LadySara. Not much has been said about 6X8, and Mystery, our beloved spoiler queen, doesn't really seem upset that 6X10 is not a "GSR episode" as many people expected. ;) I don't remember her saying anything about the supposed "triangle" either, which makes me think she's not allowed to ;) Plus, there is a good chance we might get some GSR moment in sweeps, and 6X8 is in sweeps. So, I am cautiously optimistic :D

All this talk about GSR sent me picture hunting. I found this pic from the episode Boom. Another personal space violation for sure. Even though they cut Sara out of the picture this is her sweet hand on Grissom's shoulder. :D
boom38.jpg

Oh wow. That picture is really hot.

Oh wow. If spoilers for 6x8 do come out, I don't even want to hear them. I'm so excited about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back