Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

i like the way you think Hrockz ;)

i think that H dying crap was all a bunch of hype. but hey, its what they do. next season, i would settle for no drama. no love triangles, no dead people showin up, no flyin to other countries. i would like to see them be CSI's again, especially H! all the side stories and personal things have taken over and when i think back to an episode i remember the personal drama that happened and not the case, and it shouldn't be like that.

Huh? What H dying?
WHOA whoa whoa whoa there. What are you girls talking about? Sure i haven't been in here in a while but wow. I don't know which H you're talking about, but not mine. *hugs David tighter* If someone's dying, it's Stetler.

don't worry it was all a bunch of end of the year hype crap just to keep raitings up, H is not dying. but i do hope Stetler dies or at least get his ass kicked. Jon did hint in a message to me that Stetler is mince meat, Wolfe style. so i hope that really does happen :D i'd like to see Stetler get his ass kicked.

:mad:Stetler of course needs to have his ass kicked, preferrably by H, but we don't want him dead.

:eek:He provides such terrific dynamics, especially with H. Got to keep him, just got to keep him in his place.....repeatedly, if necessary. :lol: :lol: But not so much that H risks losing his position; just enough to keep H in the thick of things.

:lol:However, I would definitely love to see H flatten Stetler a time or two. Wouldn't that be Great?? ;) ;)

Hrockz said:
We're like analysing DC's shirt thing, I never even noticed, and I don't think it's a big deal. :p He looks hot in whatever, even better without. :devil:

Yeah, Hrockz, I am ALL for a shirtless H scene.
Or another wet shirted H scene like this one:

Wet H

or even just jacketless, unbuttoned H would be OK too:

H Unbuttoned

God, is the man HOT or what?!?! :eek: :devil:

Enjoy the eye candy, y'all! :D

don't worry it was all a bunch of end of the year hype crap just to keep raitings up, H is not dying.
Stetler of course needs to have his ass kicked, preferrably by H, but we don't want him dead.

*sniffs* Oh i love you guys. *dabs eyes* You guys are like the young me. And Kit. And cainesugar. (DON'T CHANGE!) *hugs all*

Angel, we all know those pictures. ;) Yeah i have a couple avaters of those too.

wettshirt.gif

Hjustto-1.jpg

love the icons!!!! and H wins the wet shirt contest hands down!! but Eric is a close second in those wetsuits!!!! H is just to damn sexy for words!! he's a red haired god!!!

H is most certainly HOT, nuff said.

sorry if it sounded like a corny one-liner.

:(I'm always surprised when hearing from others (non-fans) that DC can't act. Where have these people been? He does more with a mere inflection than most can manage with their high dramatics.

:rolleyes:Granted, at times you have to pay close attention to catch his moods (he is, after all, a master at under-playing), but it's there and it's POWERFUL.

:cool:Rio was an example. I watched only bits & pieces of the original showing. Last night I watched the entire episode, caught the emotion, 1st) when Ray died, 2nd) when he killed Riaz and, 3rd) when he stabbed the guy who was ready to shoot Ray, Jr. and, of course, his intensity on Corcovado at Redeemer statue.

:(I realize he didn't make much impact with his short lived movie career; yet, I believe his mastery of the acting art translates better on big screen rather than tv. On tv, any good actor is reduced to gimmicks to hold the audience. We as an audience require that instant gratification that comes from the intrusion of tv and the media.

:eek:Thus, we see the sunglasses, head tilt, hands-on-hips pose. Not that I object to any of these; they're part & parcel of the H character.

:rolleyes:Seems a shame to miss the true talent while focusing on the "gotcha" factor.

:lol:So much for my Tuesday ramblings. Have a Great Day, All!

all nicely put inthewind. i have a theory about the H/DC-haters. i've encountered many of these and i think that people hate on him because they are just so intimidated by the sexiness and are unable to get past that. you know, its almost understandable. he is extremely hot and some people just can't handle that and therefore hate on him to cover up their fear. thats right, they fear the sexiness that is david caruso. we must pity them.

i just woke up so that might not have made a whole lot of sense :lol:

:p :pMakes sense to me!

:cool:I love it. :cool:

:lol: :lol:Great Attitude!

that is a very good point, also the other reasons why they hate him, according tpo the gospel of my brother which i have to put up with everyday , hes ginger and thats why no one likes him, and he says one liners whihc dont make any sense and are not funny

persoinally, HORATIO IS THE GREATEST!

Forgot to post this yesterday, so i saved it and now i'll post it. :) Please feel free to comment.
---------
Ah, Rio is airing again. :) I loved that episode's opening credits, before the actual credits i mean. They were just awesome. All those shots of Horatio and Jesus *hisbrother* *cough* from the air. But when Ray dies in his arms, and Horatio gets up; The ONLY words running through my head were "That man can be a damn good jedi." Weird i know. :lol: And when Horatio said "I love you." to Ray? I was only hearing Horatio say that to me. I was oblivious to everything else. And when Horatio was on the train with Eric, i remember loving that part too. Because Horatio looked so much more, like more normal. (Another note, i loved how they kept on switching from Miami and Rio. Miami's blue and Rio's orange mixed perfectly.)

And of course the best part. MY GOD it was another hot flash alert for me, seeing Horatio in his fighter stance, clutching a freaking knife! But when Horatio stabbed Riaz....and trash talked..... I can't explain the feeling in words. I'm sure you guys know. I dunno. Hot flash, feeling proud, falling off chair, squealing and getting the extreme urge of wanting to rub Horatio all over.... *eyes glaze over*

Anyways, you know what we need in a episode? First, anybody see the LV episode called 'Fight Night'? Season three...? Well, the beginning is awesome. Because Grissom says his one-liner, so of course there's the wind up of music and then we all prepare for The Who to blast out.....when Grissom's beeper beeps. He picks it up off his belt, studies it and then looks up. We hear a record being scratched and rewinded rapidly. :lol: Just try to picture, it's freaking hilarious. Then after that it goes to Cath and some other victim and a Desret Eagle. But if you imagine it right (or better yet you've seen the episode) you can understand better how that we should get something like that in an episode. (C'mon Season 6!) Just a great joke for the audience i think. Plus i think the actors/actresses will like it too, for a bit of a change. ;)

Hunter I was so excited that Rio was on last night. I never saw it the first time around, and yeah, it was freakin' awesome!!! :D

I can't wait to catch up on the other epis I missed out on of season 5 (the first 2 or 3 I think). And I know exactly what you mean about the knife stabbing part with H. I was watching it in bed and when that happened, I jumped out of bed and was screaming and clapping and jumping around. Scared my poor dog half to death. But was soooo awesome!!! :devil:

And the "I love you" scene...does anybody have that sound byte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back