Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
sidlewannabee said:
I love Criminal Minds, but I just started watching, so I am a little bit confused. I know that Gideon is the boss, but from time to time it looks like Hotchner is the boss. Who is the real boss?
Hotch is actually the boss. If you saw the finale, his ability as leader was questioned by the headhoncho at the end.

ETA:
...just went back and checked a transcript for the first episode- Gideon was on medical leave and got the order from the director that he was good to come back to the team. I think Hotch took over when Gideon took leave. Gideon's been doing the job forever so he often takes the lead.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above :)

Hey THISISME, thanks because my mom and I got into a major discussion about who the boss was. I told her it was Hotch but she said it was Gideon because in one of the episodes after Reid was kidnapped he missed the plane and he reported to Gideon not Hotch. So now it will make more sense.

This Is Me - you're absolutely right, no corrections here :) Sidlewannabee - is your mom referring to the scene where the two of them sit down together to watch Reid's friend play? If I remember rightly, that was Gideon finding Reid and checking he was okay. Reid and Gideon have a very close bond, almost like father/son, and it would make sense that Gideon would be the one to take him off to one side and question his odd behaviour.

(Although I have issue with quite a lot of the Reid storyline this season...)

he is not gideon the head of the square? I believed of, that Hotchner he replaces it in need case
I much confusing .......... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Hey SILENCER, that was the scene my mom was refering to. Thanks for finding it for me. I tried to explain that Gideon and Reid are really close friends, but she is very headstrong and she thought she was right. Now I have proof that she was wrong and I was right.

Okay, I haven't been on this thread for a looong time, but I'm back with a question!

In the UK, last week we saw the episode with the serial killer in the diner with morgan and gideon and the sheriff is kidnapped...then this week the episode that was shown was about the black women being killed and with reid having flashbacks about being kidnapped....

I've just looked on episode guides and it seems the two-part episode in which this happens was missed out, but they played the one with the fallout from it?? Have I missed a mid-week showing of these episodes or am I just going to get really annoyed with them just missing these out, or even worse, playing them in a stupid order?? Grrr, I've been waiting for a reid capture (c'mon it was blatently going to happen sooner or later) and I don't get to see it!! Booo!

Monkeyrabbit - no, you've not imagining it. They've missed out the two parter when Reid gets kidnapped. (On Living that is, I'm not sure if you're watching it someplace else?) I'm not entirely sure why. I have my Sky box set to record every episode, and it hasn't appeared.

Thanks much SILENCER . Yeah, I meant Living!, I set my skybox to tape it with the series link, so i thought i must have deleted the link or something! I thought I was going to have to shout at myself for missing it then!

I'm pretty annoyed about this. Part of me first thought, oh this is pretty cool, we know he got kidnapped and they'll show us that next week, thats a new way to go about it! But no, it's just Living messing around. Grr. I thought it might be something like you found out Reid was kidnapped as a kid too or something and they didn't show it because it hit a bit too close to home with the Maddie disappearance, but can't really find anything that supports that.

Oh well, I've checked the TV Mag and its one this Fridays so at least I get to see it!

Oh....LAST thing. I'M HOME!!!!!!!!! Haven't been on here for such a long time due to a bit of a crazy year, but I can finally do this again!! :D

This is what IMDB.com says about the show:
An elite group of profilers analyze the nation's most dangerous criminal minds in an effort to anticipate their next moves before they strike again.
Maybe they ought to send the team to Los Angeles to try to figure out why so many celebrities are driving drunk or high.

Wow, I can't believe he got a DUI. Celeberties are getting DUIs left and right. I don't get it, :confused: they are rich, everything is handed down to them. Their life is good, other people would kill for their jobs and they go out and get drunk, get sent to rehab, become anorexic, or get arrested. What goes through their minds (no pun intended)? They don't need to be drinking, or doing drugs, or committing crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back