What Mechandise Do You Have?

I have the CSI Miami game, and my friend has a CSI LV hoody which I will be stealing from her shortly so that will also be mine!

I'm waiting for my 'crime scene' tape that I ordered off the internet!

don't really collect much merchandise, but I do have a Strictly Ink autographed card of William Petersen. I'm highly suspicious of buying autographs, as so many on Ebay are faked. So the only ones I trust are certified autographed trading cards, which this is. Very nice it is too :D

I'm highly suspicious of buying autographs, as so many on Ebay are faked.

Its better just to stalk celebs until they give you their autograph personally :D Thats what I do!

But I haven't had chance to get a CSI star yet (as I live in the UK!)

yeah I live over 'ere as well!

I don't have the patience to do the autograph thing to be honest! I used to in my younger days! I used to hang around outside Anfield getting football autographs on a regular basis, but these days - I just want to get to the pub ;)

The only time I do the autograph thing is when I go over to New York to see my beloved Rangers play, THEN I am happy to hang around and hunt 'em down. I think the only person I'd make an exception for these days, apart from the Rangers, is Billy Petersen :D

I have all of CSI: Miami on dvd, working on getting all of the books for Miami and CSI. My next task is to start tracking down the CSI dvds! :D

Re: What Merchandise Do You Have?

Callacrap said:
Its better just to stalk celebs until they give you their autograph personally :D Thats what I do!
I don't think stalking is necessary, but it's certainly true to say that you never really know if the autograph is authentic unless you have seen them write it. ;)

I would be wary of spending a lot of money on things like that from places like ebay, make sure you buy with caution.

So, what merchandise do I have? Well, I have season 1-6 of CSI:LV on DVD, season 1 and 2 of NY and part 1 of Miami season 1. :lol: What can I say, I watch a lot of DVD's.

I was thinking of getting some of the books, but I'll check out the book thread for some recommendations first I think. I also really want one of the NY coffee mugs that changes colour. :lol: I think I'm going to try and find myself one of those this summer...

Okay, lets see... I have...

Well, first three seasons of CSI: Miami on DVD, and the CSI bored game (birthday present). Everything else that I have is actually my sister's, and I just steal it from her. Which is actually just the Miami bored game, and a couple of the Miami books. Come to think of it... the third season DVD's may be hers as well :lol:

Going to start collecting the Vegas DVD's next. When I have the money. Oh, and one of those mugs that Elsie mentioned.

it's certainly true to say that you never really know if the autograph is authentic unless you have seen them write it. ;)

I prefer pics of them with me!! I have a few of them :D

I have some of the CSI books now aswell, which I bought today :) It made my day, plus I'm off school tomorrow as I don't have an exam so I can have a DVD marathon!

I have the CSI board game, the CSI computer game, all the dvd boxes that have been brought out from LV and NY so far. I also have almost all the books, except Miami.

I have th e game which is fantastic...and my computer with a bunch of pictures on it.

Computer Games:
CSI Miami
CSI
CSI:Dark Motives

Books:
CSI:Cold Burn
CSI:Sin City
CSI:Double Dealer(?)(I don't know if this is the title in english)

DVD's:
CSI first season
CSI third season
CSI three last episodes of season 2

I wanted to buy CSI:3 Dimensions of Murder and new CSI, CSI:Miami and CSI:NY books, too. I haven't find them so far. Also, would love that they had here the board game and all the other stuff.

I have seasons 1-4 of CSI:LV. Which are just collecting dust right now since I haven't watched them in years. I also have seasons 1 & 2 of NY which I never get tired of & actually sit beside my DVD player cause I watch them so much :lol:

Elsie said:
I also really want one of the NY coffee mugs that changes colour. :lol: I think I'm going to try and find myself one of those this summer...

Dude, that sounds so cool! Ive never even heard of something like that. Id love one.

Last weekend I bought the second half of the first season of CSI NY, and today I just ger the first half of both fisrt and second season. I've been looking for the books and the second half of the second season, but where I live they don't have it and I can make everyday 100 km to buy things...

Back