American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG i found out one of the songs Blake is singing tonight and...*dies*

And this isn't really a spoiler but Blake dyed his hair back to blonde :D (I can go both Brunni or blondy :D)

Blake totally blew me away. OMG I don't know who's going to win this, but I really hope it's Blake cause that first performance was just out of this world. Jordan can sing and she deserves to win too. But like Paula said, they are all winners. Oh how awesome was Daughtry! I love him!

I think they want the younger set. I will put spoiler on this one.
I think Jorjin is going to win because she is 17 years old, Blake will be the runner up. Blake will be more popular then Jordin. If Blake got the runner up, he will be more popular like Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Diana Dimargo and Chris Daughertry or something.

congrat.gif
to JORDIN good job. she's frickin' 17.. and kicks a.. in her delivery.. I wanted Melinda to win, I thought she was as great at Kelly! but Blake and Jordin were amazing.. great finale.. loved seeing Gladys Knight & Bette Midler..and Smokey, the old timers ;)

Congrats to Jordin!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

I didn't care for Blake. It should have been Melinda instead. :)

Anyway, Congrats and Good Luck to Jordin!
clapsmiley.gif

-----------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

Jordin! The 17 year old takes the title!

In the end I didn't care who won. Out of Lakisha, Blake, Jordin and Melinda it was a toss-up for me, they were my top 4. :) I loved how American Idol was this season, with Idol Gives Back, the contestants; this season rocked. I think Jordin needs a good manager, because she's so young, Blake should join a band; he'll be like Chris Daughrty because while his voice isn't amazing, he's got talent and he's a performer. I like him with rock/alt./pop music, even though I really don't like pop. Melinda and Lakisha are going places, they've got Broadway voices...especially Lakisha. I'd love to see them do a duet.

*raises glass* To a great season of American Idol! *cough* Except for *cough Sanjaya *cough*

It's that time again guy's, tomorrow is the first audition's for American Idol.

Can't wait to see, what intersting group of people we get this year.

So question: "Who is your favorite judge"?

Mine is Simon, I love his cocky, rude, comment's, he truely makes the show great to watch. He has me constantly ROTFLMAO, it never fails, love it.

Here in the Uk we only had a couple of seasons of, for us, 'Pop Idol' which was the original but it wasn't as opular as the US one or as funny :D

I've seen a lot of American Idol on digital and YT and I think that some American's have more belief in their none existant talent than the Brits who audition for the XFactor- I don't know if you get it over there :D

Simon- he judges our cntests and I think some of the comments he comes out with are just too good- the contestants faces are just so funny :lol:

but Ryan Seacrest is my FAVORITE on the show even though he isn't a judge
Remember last season, he got into it with Simon, and they had that huge arguement, yeah, you gotta like Ryan, but I really don't like Paula, never did :lol:

But you know what's funny, it seems the runner up's, are more popular, than the winner's. It's like you never hear from Ruban Stutter, but you always here Clay Aiken, it goes to show you, you don't have to win, to succeed :D

^^^For sure!! I wanted Blake to win last last, but it really doesn't matter because people like his cd more anyway! :D That's what I read anyway. I have it, I have a couple of favorites picked out that I REALLY like.

And yea, that Simon Ryan thing last season was hilarious. :lol:

I was too young this year to audition, I'm going to do it next year though!

Hah....that was great, too funny :lol:, I had to howl, when that guy came in dressed in the leopard coat :lol:, and sang his "NO SEX" song for Simon :lol:. Then there was the guy, who sang the "Stalker song", about Paula :lol: :eek:. But none was more funny, then the chick that cursed and swore at the camera :eek:. I can tell, this is going to be hoot, over the next couple days :lol:.

Can't wait :lol: :lol:

And good for you Ericsacutie, I wish you all the luck, for your audition next year ;) :D

I only watch this show for these auditions. :lol: That was hilarious!

I must say I have a crush on Ryan. :eek: He's such a girl. I love it. :lol:

I can't believe that belly dancer guy! Poor guy actually thought he had a chance if he got his chest waxed. :p

And that guy who was singing about Paula was just CREEPY. :eek: "I broke into her house and tried on her underwear... If I was a dog, I'd walk her... but I'm not so I'll just stalk her." D:

*waits for everything to be up on youtube*

And that guy who was singing about Paula was just CREEPY. "I broke into her house and tried on her underwear... If I was a dog, I'd walk her... but I'm not so I'll just stalk her." D:

Ohhh...don't forget the part, If she was a bathtub, I would c**k her :eek: :eek: that totally shocked me, and my 9 yr old daughter, said..."Eww, he's sick mom" , I thought for sure, he was going to attack Paula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back