Loving Lenkov: A Writer's Fan Project

MrsGiovinazzo

CSI Level Three
Dear Mr. Lenkov,

Truly and sincerely, I thank you. Thank you for bringing my fantasy to life. Thank you for putting on screen what I see when I close my eyes. Thank you for using a few strokes of your keyboard to do something I can only dream of doing. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for undressing Carmine at every opportunity.

With genuine gratitude,
Mrs. G

Ladies, you may not realize it, but we all owe a genuine debt of gratitude to Mr. Peter Lenkov, the brilliant and generous man behind the episodes we love most. Remember when you got sweaty watching Danny strip down in Trapped? Recall feeling badly about not hearing a single damn word of Hawkes’ revelations to Danny in Here’s To You, Mrs. Azrael? Did you find that watching Danny and Lindsay get their groove on in Snow Day was almost palatable courtesy of Danny’s flawlessly sculpted back? Each of these glorious skin shots were gifted to us by one supremely charitable man – Peter Lenkov.

Perhaps Mr. Lenkov is jonesing on Danny as badly as we are, or perhaps he’s simply savvy enough to recognize the inherent value of pandering to the fangirl. The motivation is irrelevant. What is important is that we all take a moment to recognize the greatness that is Lenkov and thank him from the bottom of our sinfully filthy hearts.

The writer is the most abused, unappreciated, under-recognized Hollywood fixture. We shower praise on actors for skilled delivery of lines, but overlook the scribe behind the lines and the action that flows between the lines. We devote entire threads to how spectacular Carmine looks with his shirt off, but never praise the man who thought to make him take it off.

The time has come to appreciate the man who so charitably gives us what we want. A fun idea has been hatched. Mr. Lenkov really needs a poster recognizing his outstanding achievements. A little token of our affection for him to mount on his office wall if he so desires. A collection of tank-top or shirtless Danny pics taken from the Lenkov-penned episodes Trapped, Here’s To You, Mrs. Azrael and Snow Day. These pictures will be combined into a photo collage with wording to the effect of -

“Here’s to You, Mr. Lenkov -

Thanks for giving the fangirls what we want to see.

Much love –
The Ladies of CSI Files”

Or something like that. The wording isn't set in stone yet.

Kimmychu has generously agreed to create the page with high resolution screen caps to be provided courtesy of Vegaslights. I will then have it blown up into a poster and sent to Lenkov.

To make this a group project, I’d like to have all of you who truly appreciate the artistic beauty of Mr. Lenkov’s work send me a little note for Lenkov to be included with the poster. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. The poster is really the gift, but I’m sure he’d love to hear from each of you personally letting him know how much you appreciate his work. Writers don’t receive fan mail very often, so you have the opportunity to make the day of someone who has made your night more than once.

You can either make a cool little digital page for Lenkov or just write a note. Send your good cheer to me at debfuji@yahoo.com by June 15th.

C'mon, ladies, let Lenkov know his work is the stuff fantasies are made of. Also, if you have any special requests -- say a shower scene or to see Danny and Flack's 'friendship' explored -- Lenkov may be your best bet. He seems fairly in tune with what the fangirls want to see.

As the writers have been known to peruse this board from time to time, you can also feel free to post praise for Lenkov here. No guarantee he'll ever see anything posted here, but let's show the man some love. :D

Excellent idea MrsG.
You know the minute Peter Lenkov is on the credits Danny is going to be stripped to his bare neccesity!
I applaud him!

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. We embrace any opportunity to see the work of art that is Carmine's fine body, and you have given us a few to dream about.

Might we impose upon you for a nude shower scene? Just a cheek, we're not too greedy.

Sincerely,
Springmoon

Fabulous idea Mrs. G! As someone who once aspired to be a professional writer, I understand the importance of recognizing excellence and supporting the underappricated. And as a true blue Carmine/Danny fangirl I know how empty my life would be without getting my semi-naked Carmine fix. :D I'm all over this project. And I have until June 15th to fine tune it? Sweet! :)

Mr Lenkov,
Please feel free to have Eddie Cahill in the shower scene with Carmine too. If that is too much for you, please can we have a basketball game or anything that involves the two of them sweating and generally having fun (take that whichever way you want too).

Thanks
MichelleK

To the amazing Mr Lenkov,
we are all eternally in your debt for the absolute beauty you have allowed us to see. Each shot of Carmine's body brings a smile to our face and we have learned it is thanks to you that we have these moments of happiness. Bring a little of Eddie's body into these scenes and you will have a world of very happy fangirls. We thank you eternally for your contribution to our favourite CSIs and look forward to seeing your work in the future.
Kudos to the under-appreciated writer who makes fan girls squeal.
CSI_in_training

Love the idea MrsG!

Props to Springmoon for emailing the first official contribution to this project. :D

Glad you ladies enjoy the project. I can't take sole credit for the idea. This is a joint collaboration hatched between Top and I. You don't see her name attached to stuff like this for professional reasons, but please know her dirty mind is equally to blame.

And a big thanks to Kimmychu and Vegaslights for agreeing to assist with the hard part.

I'm glad you're all for praising Lenkov. The man deserves some serious recognition after all he's done for us. :devil:

MR. LENKOV - YOU ROCK!!!

Oh, babe, fill me - I mean, my computer up with lots and lots of naked Carmine! :devil: :devil: :devil: WOO!

I can't wait to get crackin' on this project. Damn, are those pictures going to distract me! If Vegaslights has hi-res images of Mr. Giovinazzo's luverly fuzzy chest and pert bottom, I will turn them into wallpapers to be immortalized for all time. :devil: :lol:

Get those messages mailed! :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Glad you ladies enjoy the project. I can't take sole credit for the idea. This is a joint collaboration hatched between Top and I. You don't see her name attached to stuff like this for professional reasons, but please know her dirty mind is equally to blame.

:lol: Tis true. Writers get no love, and they really should. In addition to bringing us some fantastic episodes, the good Mr. Lenkov has brought us much gratuitous Carmine flesh. What's not to love??? Surely we should show our appreciation in some form. This seems quite fitting. :D

MR. LENKOV - YOU ROCK!!!

Here, here! :D :D :D

Great idea MrsG! I have mentioned before how much I appreciate Mr Lenkov's contributions to our favorite CSI show and I shall definitely be taking part in this project!

Dear Mr Lenkov,
Words cannot explain how grateful I am to you for the wonderful sights you have provided me with over the course of 3 years.
If you ever feel the need to add to the glorious (possibly even slightly gratuitous :devil:) scenes you maybe thinking about for season 4, could you add some Eddie Cahill in there too!
I think i basketball scene between Danny and Flack has been a long time coming - or anything esle that gets them worked up and sweaty.
Thank you for the past episode of bare flesh and here is hoping for more!
Kind regards,
Sammy

Mr. Lenkov...

Words cannot adequately describe the pleasure we derive from the Oh so glorious undressed body shots that you know you love to provide us with.

Thankyou for keeping our temperatures rising, our pulses racing and our hormones in overdrive.........p.s. please get Danny and Flack really muddy so that they both have to shower ;) in the communal shower :devil:

Or maybe have them sweat it out in the sauna, y'know, for a little science experiment.... :rolleyes:

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

You have absolutely no idea of how many times I have screamed thank you for the opportunities to appreciate the gorgous creation of God which is Carmine Giovinazzo's body. Whenever I get the chance to even have a small hint of his bare skin I am so gratful for who ever thought of giving us that little taste. Again and again I would thank the face-less and name-less person who got Carmine to take his shirt off. Now I have that name. Now I have that face and that is you so now... I THANK YOU.

Filipina Fan

P.S.
If it's ever so possible... could you give us more chances to appreciate the beauty of the men in the show, particularly Danny, Flack and Mac.

"Trapped": arms
"Mrs Azrael": chest
"Snow Day": back and chest (apparently, I wasn't really looking)

From there, there's really only one way to go. Ass. :)

Or, you know, double or even triple the fun. Not just Flack, my dear Mr. Lenkov, grab Hawkes while you're at it. :)

That is all.

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

Thanks for giving the ladies what they want--great stories and Danny skin. The ladies of TalkCSI love you for it.

Best, Top41

Back