Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather--A Slap and a Whip

kaylyne said:
Same here, edog. I thought that's what that "ship debate" thread was for. Now that I know I can actually say something negative about other ships in their own thread, as long as it's in a calm and debating manner... okay, you know I won't go there. I know a certain canon ship thread where I would immediately be castigated to no end and flamed immensely for even expressing the most minor negative thoughts about that ship, and chastised for expressing it in their ship thread. Double standards, I guess. But, I digress.

That's not what our threesome is about anyway. It's about power and control, and relinquishing that power. Remember, it's the submissive that has all of the control, so I can see Cath being a "switch" - you know she'd definitely give up her control in certain situations. We know that she & Gil know all about silk, as well as the scritching & yiffing. And if I remember correctly, Catherine knows about those weird costumes (Dutch, the Detroit Lions' mascot?) I'm sure our three would gladly all take turns.

Here's a different scenario to try - Gil as the dominant, Catherine as the submissive and Lady H as the instructor? ;) :devil:

Well, by now you'd think Gil wouldn't need an instructor! How about Gil the dominant, and having fun with both of his girls tied together? oh darn, it's just too hard to keep that PG-13 meter from bending! We really need a different board for all of these wonderful naughty thoughts. Anyone got some extra space where we can "let loose"?

whip-2.gif

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to challenge anyone on purpose. I'm stating my opinion and if any of the mods think it's inappropriate, feel free to edit this post.

Someone came to this thread and tried to diminish one of the characters being shipped here (in this case, Lady Heather). It is probably okay in the general discussion forum, but for shippers' sake, we're now in the Shipper Central. I know what would happen if I went to the GSR thread and ranted about how wrong I think it is, why couldn't this person see it instead of just keep coming back telling us we were hurting the character of Gil Grissom (don't tell us what we think or what we want btw, you're not us and you don't know us). Also, just for the record, I didn't see anyone attack her for her "opinion". People just told her that we didn't think that way and that she'd better leave this thread. I just went to the rules post and found this:

If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread.
I guess this is clear enough? Don't like it, don't come in. If you're upset, shut up and blame yourself. If you want to debate, go to the debate thread. It's just that simple.

Back to topic. I, too, think that Catherine might be a switch. I can imagine her switching roles between Gil and Heather. lmao. Oh my. What a scene to watch!

*gulps* You're right. It's too hard to keep it PG-13 here.

I would love to see Gil the dominant and LH the instructor and Cath as the submissive.

That is kind of the scenario I personally invisioned.
**whew is it getting hot in here** :lol:

But who's to say you can't mix it up some too, even have LH be the submissive.

WOW it is hard to stay PG! but we are doing a good job so far. Our imaginations will have to fill in the rest. :devil:

omg! one of my OT3! nice! mind if i join in? :devil: ive been waiting for this! woot!

Latex never felt better. ;)

Welcome mj0621 the more the merrier ;)

**and ain't that the truth** :D

Latex, I forgot about the Liquid Latex. d'oh

who you want to bet would don the liquid latex? I'm going with Grissom.

Anyone else?

Lady Heather the instructor? Yes please! :D

I don't think Heather would normally accept being a switch, but she trusts Grissom very much and allows him to see her vulnerability. So maybe.

Liquid latex, you say? Hmm, I think Cath would be best suited for it. Lord knows she's got the body for it. :)

I can't agree with you more, lieueitak. When I saw that question I was like OMG CATH! :lol: Again, I think Gil will enjoy seeing Lady Heather paint Catherine with liquid Latex. It sounds like just too much of a turn-on. :devil: And I have changed my mind a little. I think with Gil and Lady Heather, Catherine is probably more of a submissive in this relationship.

Man. It's getting hot in here.

That's where my mind was going too... a little LH/C action for Grissom.
Cath would look great in the latex, no doubt, but I think LH and Cath would also have fun painting it on him. :lol:

Maybe Cath would like to be the instructor :devil:

This is full of , OH SO MANY possibilites :D ;)

I can't agree with you more, lieueitak. When I saw that question I was like OMG CATH!
:lol: Definitely Cath or Lady Heather. Not trying to insult WP, but I don't think I'd want to see Grissom in liquid latex, LOL.

Again, I think Gil will enjoy seeing Lady Heather paint Catherine with liquid Latex.
Well, who WOULDN'T enjoy that sight??? :D Okay, I'm sure there are like 3 people, but they don't count, right? ;)

This is full of , OH SO MANY possibilites
:D Indeed. No sawdust necessary. Though I'm thinking Oakley (was that his name?) had it right with getting Heather in red and corseted dresses. *nods*

Ahhh we went from Paf Con to liquid latex? Sweet. :D

hhunter said:

Cath would look great in the latex, no doubt, but I think LH and Cath would also have fun painting it on him. :lol:
This is full of , OH SO MANY possibilites :D ;)

Cat and LH painting Grissom, whoa? :eek:
I'm not afraid of that! :devil: The gals get to paint an arm and a leg each. :lol:

You said it Hh ooooh the possibilities.
BigWink2smiley.gif

-------------------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

A bit off topic, but I think some of the GSR fans forget the point of being a fan is to have fun. :D

Ok, back on topic. how about to warm up, Catherine performs lap dances for Lady Heather and Gil. :devil: :devil:

And that's all I'm allowed to say. :D

I've stumbled across a couple of stories over in LiveJournal (sorry I can't post links, they are waaaay over the pg-13 mark), has any one else written for this ship?

Now that you ask, I am in the process of writing one. ^^
and That is why I asked about Grissom getting covered in Liquid Latex.
That's all I'm going to say...:devil:

And leather too we need to have one of the ladies dressed in leather. LH is the obvious choice but... Cath would look fantastic in a leather outfit. WOW :D
Then we would 'truely' know who wears the chaps :lol:

How about a 'theme' like a western theme. I know that is in the other G/LH/C thread on another board, but instead of the PafCon [we know how Cath feels about costumes]
how about each person brings an article relating to that theme. Then they can all figure out how to use it on each other?

The obvious one is good cop/bad cop with the handcuffs and restraints :eek:
Anyone else?

Back