The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Hi Hamstermoon. That scene is from episode 405 Under Supspicion. I just threw in my dvd to verify that. Its the scene where Walter is in the house putting in security. Horatio and Ryan are arresting him for the murder of Rachel (Horatio's girlfriend) Horatio rounds a corner and catches him by surprise. Hope that helps. :)

ETA: Sorry, I was mistaken when I said it was Skeletons. I guess we were both confused for a second there. :lol:

Mitzi, do you mean the season 5 finale? ;)

hamstermoon said
p.s. It doesn't seem to like photobucket here can a mod fix that?

I took the IMG tags out and replaced it with a link for you. :) Like Lucy, stated, you need 100 posts to be able to post an actual image. If you have any further questions about it, feel free to send myself or ThumpyG42 a PM. :)

After a little research, Mitzi, I found out that the song is 'It's all over' by Three Days Grace. For future music questions you might want to head over to the music forum ;)

Dutchie said:
After a little research, Mitzi, I found out that the song is 'It's all over' by Three Days Grace. For future music questions you might want to head over to the music forum ;)

Sorry, will do in future.

Thank you very much though, much appriciated! :)

An open question to whoever can help me:

Is it just my computer or are there a lot more pop-ups at the top than before, and even without mousing over they grow and cover half the screen?

HoratioStalker, it sounds like an issue that has to do with the site itself, so you might have better luck with your question if you'd like to ask it down in the Questions, Suggestions, Feedback forum. There, the Administrators of the site will be able to help you out more efficiently with your question. :)

Thanks, didn't know where to go with that one. I rarely venture out of the Miami backyard.

Does anyone know when Season 5 is due to air in the UK?
It's a bit of a guess at this point, but it looks likely to be mid-July. :)

Cool, thanks!

I have another one XD

Did the actor who played Eugene in Witness To Murder (Louis Mustillo) also play another character in a further episode of season 2?

No, but he did play a knife expert in a season one episode of the original CSI (LV) called "$35K O.B.O."

Hey I'm doing research on our characters and haven't had much luck. I was curious if anyone could give me some information...
Does Calleigh have brothers or not? Do we know their names?
Where does her mom live now?
Did Delko join before or after Calleigh?

I have more, but they're hiding in my head. Thanks guys!

-gwasshoppa

In the original bios for the characters, Calleigh had two younger brothers, but that's all that's ever been mentioned about them. We've been led to assume that Calleigh's mom is still in Louisiana. And I'm pretty sure it's never said if Calleigh joined before Delko or not, but I like to think that they were hired about the same time, maybe Calleigh a little earlier. I think all that's right, but if I'm wrong, please correct me!

I have a question of my own: When is Horatio Caine's birthday? I'm not talking about the actor, I'm talking about the character. Cookies to the first person with the answer! ;)

Calleigh was hired before Delko, they mentioned this in an episode about Horatio's brother. The name of the episode escapes me though.

I think Walter have looking at H everytime.So he know Rachel is a woman that H dating with. I think like that.
*Sorry for my not good english.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back