Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Don'tcha just LOVE her?
723tgtbtd0053.jpg

Thanks Kaylyne for the cap. Yes I loved her hair and her clothes. :D

Her make up has changed, I didn't like her in all that heavy make up from the first two LH episodes.

She is STILL gorgeous!

OK, being such a huge fan of the Lady I loved the LH storyline. I could have done without Nick and Warrick's case. Sorry, it was a bit boring.

That said.....time to talk about the Lady. :D

Heather looked absolutely gorgeous in red. Wow! :p The Old West theme was pretty cool!
So she plays the role of a submissive and doesn't say the word "Stop"....and ends up in the hospital. We would later find out why.
Apparently she's still grieving for Zoe, finds out she has a granddaughter, and is denied the right to raise her because of her profession. So she shuts down her business.
Attempting suicide was not what I was expecting? :eek: It was nice to see the real human side of Heather. I know the majority of fans just see a Dominatrix from SoLV & LHB but there is so much more than just that character.
Thanks to Grissom, he persuades her Ex-husband to let Heather see her only grandchild. In POTTR, we weren't sure if a grandchild exist, I am so happy TPTB gave us that storyline and didn't leave us hanging about the grandchild.

A couple of questions here:
1) I'd like to know why she left her husband?

2) I'd also like to know how long she's been a Dominatrix?

It was strange seeing Brass so hostile towards Heather. Yes, she had connections in the LVPD, it's not like she killed Sneller, right? Her daughter was murdered. I don't blame her for what she did in POTTR. What if the shoes were on the other foot and it was Jim's daughter that was murdered? What would he do? Huh?

I did love those flashbacks. How cool was that?
In the end, I was so frickin' happy to see her granddaughter Alison. :D Yeah I was wishing for a granddaughter.

Yay. A happy ending. :)

---------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

Lady Heather is by far my favorite non regular character, Melinda is just perfect playing her

2) I'd also like to know how long she's been a Dominatrix?
Don't know about the first, but you have to wonder what really happened with the husband. Not many women divorce while pregnant and/or have the child without telling the ex-husband about it. But as for the second question, Zoey was 20 or so when she was murdered. Heather has mentioned that she could understand why it might have been hard for Zoey, knowing what her mother did for a living. So I take that as Heather's been a dominatrix since her daughter was young. 20+ years or so, I guess.

It was strange seeing Brass so hostile towards Heather. Yes, she had connections in the LVPD, it's not like she killed Sneller, right? Her daughter was murdered.
Brass was really hostile, and that didn't sit well with me at all. It makes me wonder how seriously we can take the whole "all the judges are clients" thing. In the episode, we have proof that Heather isn't in control of every judge - certainly not the one that matters at least.

Brass just seemed to have such an irrational dislike for her. To me, it feels like he needed an explanation as to why she didn't go to jail, and this was the best he could come up with: sleeping with a judge, etc. And quite frankly, I find it very hard to believe any jury would have convicted Heather for harming Sneller in the first place. The individuals who would judge Heather for being a dominatrix wouldn't be the ones losing any sleep over a dead neo-Nazi. Heck, I'd guess that probably half of any jury wouldn't even think that's a crime.

The other half wouldn't want to convict simply because she had lost her daughter and perhaps, in that moment, her mind as well. I don't know... I just think Brass was so out of line that I'm not sure I can trust anything he says at this point (at least in regards to LH).

But yay for including the flashbacks and for finishing up the granddaughter storyline. :)

I'm not sure why Brass dislikes her either. I have seen him act nicer to much worse offenders if you know what I mean.
Maybe she does intimidate him. :confused:

I liked to see how she was human with her 'flaws' and she felt stripped of her power. She was more 'real' to some.
She also said she had succumbed to being the submissive since there were things that she couldn't control like getting her grandchild back.

For this being her last appereance, I think it was well done and Melinda ROCKED the house.

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:

A couple of questions here:

If I remember correctly, Jerome mentioned that they got married fairly young. I guess we're going with the old stereotype that young married couples are doomed from the start. Maybe when Heather got pregnant, she just got scared? Maybe she ran off planning on a termination of the pregnancy, then decided to keep Zoe? Who knows. I guess the one thing we can assume is that the marriage was rocky, at best, and Heather got out after finding out about the pregnancy.

We got a good handful of character development for Heather in this last episode and got to see what really drives her. In this case, it's family. Family is very important to her and was obviously the root of many of her decisions later in life.

edog said:
We got a good handful of character development for Heather in this last episode and got to see what really drives her. In this case, it's family. Family is very important to her and was obviously the root of many of her decisions later in life.

True, Family is very important to Heather.
According to her Ex-husband, She left without telling him she was pregnant.
I'd like to hear her side of the story. I mean, we really don't much about Jerome, right?
I'm thinking they got married right out of High school.

About Brass: He seems fine with Heather in the first 3 eps. And it just pissed him off that she got off easy. Again, she didn't kill Sneller, so why the anger? :mad:
She couldn't help it if some of her clients work for the LVPD.

Just watching the ending to TGTBTD, gave me closure. :D
I am so thankful she didn't get killed off.

Now that her business is close, I wonder what's next for her. Any ideas? :D

---------------------
TooHott.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I forgot to say Thank you too. :eek:
Thanks for translating lieueitak. :D

alienor said:
WPRMW, I read that you stop watching csi because you were disappointed, I can easily understand that one can be disappointed ! I'am happy you will watch CSI again because of the come back of Lady Heather. I hope that the ratings will be outstanding, that she will bring back old viewers.

CSI just got boring for me. And Grissom no longer has the beard. I prefer the Beard, it's so dang sexy on WP. :p
I am not too interested in any of their personal lives period. This show is supposed to be about Crime, Victim, Suspect, right?

People keep denying that it's not soap, yet I always hear that word with CSI these days. :lol:

I just want my Melinda fix. I was a big OC fan and miss her character dearly. :(

More than anything, I am looking forward to screencaps of the Sexy Lady!
bigsmile3.gif

-------------------
gris_lady_heather_potr_banner.jpg

So would you still love CSI if LH was Grissoms lady love and on every week? bet you would ;) sorry you feel like this, but don't you love all the other cast members, their all so awesome! and S/7 has been one of the best ever, in my opinion nothing stays the same :confused:

desertwind said:

So would you still love CSI if LH was Grissoms lady love and on every week? bet you would ;) sorry you feel like this, but don't you love all the other cast members, their all so awesome! and S/7 has been one of the best ever, in my opinion nothing stays the same :confused:

The fact that Melinda was a part of the OC for 4 years would have made it impossible for her to be on CSI.
And I love Julie Cooper. What a character. :lol:
Who knows? Maybe Heather could go on to college and graduate just like Julie. Wouldn't that be cool? :lol:

I'd like to know who cast Melinda to play Lady H? Any guess?

As for the whole cast, I respect them very much. Very underrated if you ask me. :D No I don't love them though. :) Except BP. :p
Billy will always be a part of my life. :p

------------------------
lh_g3.jpg

According to IMDb, Eric Dawson and Robert J. Ulrich. :)

Lady Heather on every week? Yeah, that'd make me watch CSI way more regularly. :D

I still don't get Brass' anger. Maybe she does intimidate him, but she had almost been murdered. That should make her more human in his eyes, and, considering she wasn't nearly as intense or aware as she normally is, I don't see how he could be threatened by her in that situation. Same thing with the Sneller incident. Even if he resented her for that, she had almost been strangled to death.

Maybe when they thought she had murdered the security guard, I could understand his anger. But Brass really had it out for her since the moment she appeared. And that makes me scratch my head.

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
desertwind said:

The fact that Melinda was a part of the OC for 4 years would have made it impossible for her to be on CSI.
And I love Julie Cooper. What a character. :lol:
Who knows? Maybe Heather could go on to college and graduate just like Julie. Wouldn't that be cool? :lol:

As for the whole cast, I respect them very much. Very underrated if you ask me. :D No I don't love them though. :) Except BP. :p
Billy will always be a part of my life. :p

------------------------
lh_g3.jpg

I understand your a Melinda Clarke fan. that's how I feel about Jorja Fox. too each his own, ;) but if she left I'd follow her career as well, and I'll bet your excited to see her new series. my grandaughter watched "OC' and like her too? good strong fan base, it just didn't make it in the old ratings system! And I as well love Billy Petersen, too I'm estatic that my two fav. characters are together :p

desertwind said:

I understand your a Melinda Clarke fan. that's how I feel about Jorja Fox. too each his own, ;) but if she left I'd follow her career as well, and I'll bet your excited to see her new series.

Yes I am looking forward to her new show. I'm wondering what day of the week it will air? I hope it's not on Mondays. I love watching "24".
Her role as Julie Cooper was amazing. :D I'm patiently waiting to buy the OC Season 4 in a couple of weeks. :p

As for seeing LH every week, that wouldn't work. She's not a CSI, a Police, etc.... it just wouldn't have worked IMO. :eek:

Speaking of The OC:

416TheOC078.jpg
Here's a pic from the Finale. I'm glad she didn't marry Bullit or Frank. :D

BTW, I love her hair more Red than dark. I just do. :D

Back