Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WP Challenge #10: Laugh! ~ Results!

Wallpaper Challenge #10: Make Me Laugh! ~ Results

Beginner Level:
1st Place: #2 by LoveCSI
2nd Place: #8 by LoveCSI
3rd Place: # 10 by ebonymist and #15 by edog

Advanced Level:
First Place: #3 by csi_fan_uk
Second Place: # 15 by SunsetBoulevard
Third Place: #11 by Lauw and #12 by csi_fan_uk

Recognition Awards:

Beginner Level: Wallpaper 04 by Berylla Nienna
RecognitonB.jpg

Nienna, you just keep improving! In this one, you've got good use of texture/blending/brushwork that work very well with the theme. Good work!

Advanced Level: Wallpaper 05 by BonaTaylor
RecognitionA.jpg

You seem to have burst onto the scene out of nowhere. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. You've got a great style, and I hope to see a lot more from you!

Congrats to all our winners, and thanks to everyone who rose to the challenge of making us laugh. Well done!

Winners wanting to recieve a banner may PM MissRoosFox

:eek: Woo! 3rd place tie! sweet! Thanks to all who voted and a big high five to all the other winners and participants! Looking forward to the next challenge. :D

Yay! I won first and joint third! :D

Thanks to everyone who voted for my walls (Adv 3, 8 & 12). :D

I really didn't expect to do so well in this round - I'm not usually good at making people laugh - lucky I had the cast of CSI to help me! :lol:

Congrats to all the other winners and recognition award holders - fantastic walls!

LoveCSI - I adore your two winning walls and have snagged them. The Grissom's hat one is priceless! :lol:

Sunset Boulevard - I've snagged your wall also - love the faces you used! :lol:

Lauw - I love your Greg wall too - my fave from the Advanced level - I've snagged it also! :lol:

Fantastic walls everyone - hardest round yet to choose from!

So cool that i had something hihi.*Blushes* Congrats to all the winners you where al so good, I can learn so much from you guys.. love it..

awesome job everyone.....and congrats to all the winners *throws confetti and claps*

Wow!!!! I won first and second place!!!
This make me feel good!
Thanks to everyone who voted for me!
Congrats to other winners!!!
Do you think I should move to advanced (I have won another first place – beginner in previous wallpaper challenge)? I will appreciate everybody’s opinion.

Thanks!

Congrats again to all the winners.

I'll be putting the new challenge up tomorrow. It's something a bit different, so be ready!

Thanks for the votes :D and congrats to the other winners, as well as the recognition award winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back