"The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoiler

ZOMG ZOMG I JUST watched The Early Show segment on the episode. This is going to be good...good good!
I love what Cath says about 'fishing off the company peer' and Sara's look. :eek:
I LOVE what Grissom says about Lady Heather being the only person that she trusts and what WP says about LH. That Grissom still is intrigued by her!!

ALL I can say is I CANNOT WAIT for this episode to see it all play out...

Tonight, tonight, tonight :D

I watched the Early Show.
Dang, they didn't interview Melinda.

Now I find myself watching the clock. :lol:

Tick...tick...tick....tick

-----------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

I think Grissom is still intrigued by her because she acknowledges his darker side. Sara provides him with a sense of a "normal". What does he prefer? C'mon, Griss, you can't have them both! The writers won't allow that! :lol:

Maybe Sara just needs to hire LH's tailor to hook her up with some naughty threads, and a bullwhip. That should get his attention! Grissom needs to be spanked! :devil:

Can't see Sara in Lady H's threads. No Way! I'm excited to see what Lady H's story is tonight. Everytime she has been on she never fails to disappoint. Only 7 more hours to go.

This from the Toronto Star
CSI fans will cheer the return of leather-clad Grissom flirtation Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke). Erstwhile girlfriend Sara (Jorja Fox) is somewhat less pleased (and also apparently not long for this show) (CBS and CTV).

What do they mean Sara being less pleased and NOT LONG for the show??

Yikes!! I cannot stand the tick of the clock :confused:

I wonder how all this is going to tie in with the finale...It seems like they are just going to push everything into one episode.

Not long for this show...

I think they're referring to the actual episode, like something's gonna happen at the end that shows Sara isn't all that pissed off.

but I would be.

What I hate like crazy though is Grissom's "The only one she trusts" quote. Unless they've had a relationship (which WP denies), how well does she know the man other than a few sorta deep conversations. Does he call her or something?

As you can tell, I'm not the biggest LH fan in the house.

I love LH, however...
Grissom saying that he is the only one that she trusts, which sort of implies a relationship at some point (and yes i think they had sex)... :mad: ... if he is saying this to Sara, he needs thumped on the head. And hard. He leaves her for 4 weeks...He can't say the L word... he can't mail the damn letter, so maybe he wasn't sure he meant it... she's waiting for some stupid bug on a stick to hatch... she makes him happy, but so does the DOG... he's still intrigued with LH...Why am I getting so mad for Sara??? Grissom, you have been a total ass for 7 years!

I so can't wait untill someone logs on here and tells the rest of us what it was like :D

What intriques Grissom the most about LH? Yeah, sure, she is beautiful, smart, wears cool clothes, and has a kick ass job. Does he want to be dominated, or does he want to dominate the dominatrix? Love him, but I have always thought he had control freak issues. :rolleyes:

I think this episode is gonna expose Sara and Grissoms relationship, at least to Catherine because of her comment to Grissom about slaping him. But I think the effect will be positive in the sense that Catherine stands up for Sara. If more people of the team finds out in this ep then maybe their reactions won´t be as positive as Catherine´s...thinking about Nick´s comment in previously ep. Anyways I think Catherine always kinda knew in the back of her head..and that she is happy if they are happy. :)

dirtylabrat said:
What intriques Grissom the most about LH? Yeah, sure, she is beautiful, smart, wears cool clothes, and has a kick ass job. Does he want to be dominated, or does he want to dominate the dominatrix? Love him, but I have always thought he had control freak issues. :rolleyes:
The fact that he is/was in love with a woman who run this business does not mean necessarly that he will use "her service".

The attraction between them is both physical and intellectual. A lot of people emphasize the fact that she is a dominatrix, but what I loved the more about her is how gentle she became through the contact of Grissom and particularly at the touch of his hand in Lady's Heather box. Sweet scene ;)

Lady Heather: It's people who don't come to places like this that I worry about. The ones who don't have an outlet. Say...someone like yourself.

Grissom: Oh, I have outlets. I read. I study bugs. I sometimes even ride roller coasters.

Lady Heather: And your sex life?

Grissom: It doesn't involve going to the theatre.

Lady Heather (Smiles): In my experience, Mr. Grissom, some men go to the theater...some men are the theater. Either way, what I offer is a chance for submission or control, whichever's required. Sometimes a client doesn't know what he wants until I show him. (edit)

I don't think Grissom has a clue as to what he wants! And yeah, I think Catherine discovers GSR tonight! If Sara is that pissed, he better hurry up and get a clue! :p

So excited, you guys!! Only 45 minutes until the new ep! :D

Back